Pages:
Author

Topic: Decision in panic! - page 54. (Read 5988 times)

Activity: 97
Merit: 3
July 02, 2018, 05:58:06 AM
One of the most difficult things to master in trading is also one of the most crucial:
your emotions!
You must plan with emotional detachment, be aware of your entry and desired exit whether where to take profit or where to place your stop that shows your trade has been invalidated.
Buying and holding is one way of investing, but to trade you need to master your emotions, for your own human nature will betray you.
Activity: 154
Merit: 0
July 02, 2018, 05:45:32 AM
In a panic , it is impossible to make the right decision very often you need to cool your mind, not act.
Do not panic selling coins if you don't have a good reason , you may regret this decision.
Activity: 812
Merit: 253
July 02, 2018, 05:21:40 AM
Yes when I dirst started trading, I panic when one of the coins dropped suddenly from the sudden increase so I set them on sell and eventually ate the sell option. Of course I sold everything and then the next day it increased back again. That was the biggest mistake I’ve ever experienced.
Activity: 553
Merit: 11
July 02, 2018, 05:16:21 AM
Yes i've done it. I bought a new altcoin that was very cheap then a few moments later the price went down, then I sold it immediately in the hope of not having any bigger losses. A few moments later the value came back up and higher.
Activity: 126
July 02, 2018, 05:07:55 AM
Much of the decisions we make during a panic crisis are garbage. We end up losing money. I bought some SNT with the intention of holding for a long term, sold after a while, then I got the hint that prices are moving upward,not lose out I push in all my cash (including previous profits) and bought close to an all-time-high because I was sure it is gonna hit the roof. Now I have my portfolio  with about 18 percent  of their purchase value.the lesson is, if you lose a trade, let it go, don't buy or sell in panic
Activity: 560
Merit: 100
July 02, 2018, 05:02:11 AM
Have you ever take wrong decision when you were panic. share your experience

of course, everyone involved in the crypto industry is no more the same. there are many wrong decisions even more so if you do not have extensive experience and knowledge in every speculation. I think it could be a scourge and experience for the future
Activity: 420
Merit: 101
July 02, 2018, 05:01:58 AM
Most of the time its hard to control the emotions every time when we see that our coins is falling down and this is the reason why many people end up losing their money because they sold their coin in a low price but if we learn how to handle the situations by putting more patience, stay calm, wait for the recovery and until it become profitable for sure we will not lose our money again.
Activity: 309
July 02, 2018, 04:55:43 AM
Panic for the weak)) do not worry if you want to sell something first a few times think before you do something.
Activity: 214
Merit: 1
July 02, 2018, 04:21:16 AM
I think that in the past, absolutely everyone gave in to panic and made the wrong decisions. There's nothing wrong with that. The main thing is to get the right lesson and never sell your altcoins during a panic. In the long run, there will still be profits. As scary as it was not to sell.

That is correct, that is just a first experience you get in and the feelings of troubles making your decision made wrong  but it was okay because in the end it was suceed in selling. Furthermore it was a lesson learned and great experience for the next time around.
Activity: 413
https://eloncity.io/
July 02, 2018, 04:07:51 AM
I think that in the past, absolutely everyone gave in to panic and made the wrong decisions. There's nothing wrong with that. The main thing is to get the right lesson and never sell your altcoins during a panic. In the long run, there will still be profits. As scary as it was not to sell.
Activity: 749
Merit: 13
July 02, 2018, 04:07:18 AM
A few months ago I made the wrong decision,some months hold xlm coins buy at the deep price wish will rising in a moment.Already often looking for news and technical of a person but hope was lost when the btg come out,I sell xlm and buy btg and a few weeks later xlm rising and btg price going down.A sense of regret still clinging until now
Activity: 84
July 02, 2018, 04:02:46 AM
Panic sellers are all over the crypto market which is why it is so volatile. When mt gox moved a few thousand bitcoins, there was a massive dump due to panic sellers cashing out before a price drop. I have panic sold and learned from my mistakes, hodl good coins as they will always go up!
Activity: 80
July 02, 2018, 04:01:24 AM
Why panic? I panic every day. Bitcoin has been falling for months, and I'm used to it. Whenever prices start to collapse, we need to keep a good attitude and patience.
Activity: 108
July 02, 2018, 03:57:48 AM
Yes, I made the wrong decision to sell most of my coins when I panicked on September 4, 2017. However, in January 2018, the price had risen to a very high price, and later I found the deal. The secret is that it cannot be influenced by market sentiment
Activity: 1414
Merit: 260
July 01, 2018, 06:47:45 AM
Actually i'm always experience on that when the prices in the market was in falling down so it is my first time in trading that's why they have a time i'm going to panic i'll sell some of my coins in the market.
Activity: 152
Merit: 1
July 01, 2018, 06:47:27 AM
Yes, the effect of the crowd is a terrible weapon, panic makes a house, so if you do not have your own opinion and habit of checking any information, then you are also an alarmist, because you eat what you are given without getting yourself
Activity: 770
Merit: 14
www.thegeomadao.com
July 01, 2018, 06:46:48 AM
Panic is like dead game which will do nothing good in the crypto market. You cannot earn money if you resort to panic-sell. Crypto market is highly unstable. So it will go up and down in prices in no time. So keep patience.
Activity: 392
Merit: 15
Bitwings !
July 01, 2018, 06:42:26 AM
There are times that we cannot control our emotions everytime the price goes down. And we panic because all that you invest turns to loss and panic to sell it even in a low price. But in all our decisions we make, we must think wisely and stay calm. We have to think positive.
Activity: 448
July 01, 2018, 06:33:01 AM

Yeah once in while everyone makes such kind of mistake  Grin and I have done it too. It was XRP which I sold in my ounce state. However I am not panicker now a days but back then I did the huge investment in the XRP and when XRP was login up all the way to 3.25 USD then I was pretty confident about this project and thought it will go even further than this so I kept holding everything. But as soon as the market reverted then I got panicked about it and sold everything when the XRP reached to prices of 1.2 USD.  Roll Eyes However just after that there was one more spike whci led to XRP hit the price of 2.5 USD around and then I realised I made huge mistake about it.
For that I have a case where I panic and do things I should not do, but I learn from it, and now I am more careful. Be patient with the trade and do not trust anyone who makes it your own.
Activity: 588
Merit: 257
July 01, 2018, 06:24:20 AM

Yeah once in while everyone makes such kind of mistake  Grin and I have done it too. It was XRP which I sold in my ounce state. However I am not panicker now a days but back then I did the huge investment in the XRP and when XRP was login up all the way to 3.25 USD then I was pretty confident about this project and thought it will go even further than this so I kept holding everything. But as soon as the market reverted then I got panicked about it and sold everything when the XRP reached to prices of 1.2 USD.  Roll Eyes However just after that there was one more spike whci led to XRP hit the price of 2.5 USD around and then I realised I made huge mistake about it.
Pages:
Jump to: