Pages:
Author

Topic: Deep Onion - page 34. (Read 79366 times)

Activity: 284
Merit: 100
November 16, 2017, 06:04:43 PM
We'll see something great happen soon  Grin
https://youtu.be/oEbETC96ffw
we're half away for the 40th Airdrop
nice video  Wink i honestly didn't see that yet.
good to see the price up again. expect us!
love the anonymous speech
Activity: 490
Merit: 251
Guard your privacy
November 16, 2017, 04:35:32 PM
We'll see something great happen soon  Grin
https://youtu.be/oEbETC96ffw
we're half away for the 40th Airdrop
Activity: 210
Merit: 101
November 16, 2017, 04:30:36 PM
At the moment DeepOnion is just building upon the new volume it has established recently. There will be some holders that got a bit burnt when it went from $1 to $.50 a few weeks ago and right now they are probably selling to call it even. Once we see these people finish selling off, and the latest airdrop is completed, I expect another rally to about $1.30 which should set $1 as the support.
Activity: 504
Merit: 259
November 16, 2017, 10:41:39 AM
It's a false positive of your security system. Happens to qt wallets all the time.
Activity: 11
Merit: 0
November 16, 2017, 10:15:17 AM
Hello guys, I've a problem with the deeponion wallet. I downloaded it from the website. I extract the 3 files into a folder, but when I click on the "deeponion-qt.exe" nothing happens and the icon disappear from the folder!  Huh  Huh anyone can help me? thanks in advance

Can you share a screenshot? Did you run the -qt.exe as administrator? Which OS are you using (Win7, Win10)?

I've discovered it's Microsoft security essential blocking it! It says trojan Win32/Fuery.A!cl  Undecided It's normal?
Activity: 1027
Merit: 316
November 16, 2017, 09:45:31 AM
Hello guys, I've a problem with the deeponion wallet. I downloaded it from the website. I extract the 3 files into a folder, but when I click on the "deeponion-qt.exe" nothing happens and the icon disappear from the folder!  Huh  Huh anyone can help me? thanks in advance

Can you share a screenshot? Did you run the -qt.exe as administrator? Which OS are you using (Win7, Win10)?
Activity: 301
Merit: 103
November 16, 2017, 08:32:02 AM
I saw price rise a little at today. But it is not the level I still expected. To me, one of DeepOnion's biggest problems is not enough transaction volume. One of the reasons is that it does not enter a high quality stock market.

Volume comes from interest. Interest comes from various things, including but not limited to, marketing, availability and project transparency. I read a book from Bill gates once, one he wrote in the late 80’s, trying to explain the success of Microsoft. And while he was not shy to point out all the various good business stunts he had made, the actual point of tipping he could not explain or rather pinpoint.

The best example of the uncertain of who is going to run with the price is the video war of the early 1980s (VHS vs. Betamax vs Video2000). While the winner was clear, what made VHS the winner is still debatable.
Activity: 11
November 16, 2017, 07:56:53 AM
Activity: 476
Merit: 252
November 16, 2017, 07:25:08 AM
I saw price rise a little at today. But it is not the level I still expected. To me, one of DeepOnion's biggest problems is not enough transaction volume. One of the reasons is that it does not enter a high quality stock market.

Volume has increased threefold in the last few days. i think this is just the beginning.

During the night we reached the 1$ price again, it didn't happen since a long time. Maybe the beginning of a good run ?

I wouldn't tell that it will reach the same price than Monera, or maybe in few years, but I really think that it can reach 15-20$ in the middle of 2018 and maybe 30-40$ in the end of 2018.

With the smart contracts coming, the price will grow up significantely in my opinion Wink
November 16, 2017, 07:12:21 AM

Volume has increased threefold in the last few days. i think this is just the beginning.
Activity: 303
Merit: 250
November 15, 2017, 12:41:12 PM
Activity: 152
Merit: 10
November 15, 2017, 12:02:00 PM
Do you guys truly believe that we can reach the price if monero one day? How long do you think it will take? A few tears?
Onion will go beyond monero or even value, do not forget that monero does not have the same functionnaliter as onion, in addition jemment have work to develop more ion, our comunity unites more and more people who join us mean more investors, so will have our objective in the near future. Good courage to us and forward onion.thanks
Activity: 322
Merit: 100
November 15, 2017, 11:19:30 AM
Do you guys truly believe that we can reach the price if monero one day? How long do you think it will take? A few tears?
Activity: 1680
Merit: 505
November 15, 2017, 10:28:02 AM
Look now, it is just going up again, i think in near future it could be a real pump like some time ago in this currency.
November 15, 2017, 10:20:47 AM
I want to participate in this currency, expect to reach the level of ethereum ??

I too think it can be 1:1 with monoro, and at the very least it should reach half a monero within the coming years.
Activity: 168
Merit: 101
November 15, 2017, 06:36:28 AM
DeepOnion moves in incorrect direction. Instead of wider ownership, they ban many loyal supporters. It is like cutting the situation they sit on.Witch searching insted of really good adoption...a

There are so many rules for this airdrop. This is the only airdrop I encountered that lists a kilometer of rules for the participants to follow. Thereby, effectively making it a signature campaign rather than an airdrop. A little false move and they will easily kick out someone loyal to them. Perhaps they are banking on the fact that they still have much onions to give and some other people are still very eager to join them.

The rules aren´t that hard and you get a good amount of Onions. They give it to you for free, if you just post a few Comments Cheesy What do you want more?
In some years Onions could easily be worth 10$. So yes! It is a really really good investment Smiley It has a great Community and great Devs, i suggest you to hold atleast a couple of onions, because you will regret it maybe in the future haha The chance of loosing something is tiny, but the chance of big gains is gigantic.
Activity: 882
Merit: 14
November 15, 2017, 04:30:09 AM
I want to participate in this currency, expect to reach the level of ethereum ??

I expect the level of monero.
Activity: 238
Merit: 104
November 14, 2017, 07:22:19 PM

i dont think so -.-
its not even competing with ethereum
but in price levels - never
Activity: 45
November 14, 2017, 07:16:00 PM
Activity: 756
Merit: 251
November 14, 2017, 07:14:32 PM
DeepOnion moves in incorrect direction. Instead of wider ownership, they ban many loyal supporters. It is like cutting the situation they sit on.Witch searching insted of really good adoption...a

There are so many rules for this airdrop. This is the only airdrop I encountered that lists a kilometer of rules for the participants to follow. Thereby, effectively making it a signature campaign rather than an airdrop. A little false move and they will easily kick out someone loyal to them. Perhaps they are banking on the fact that they still have much onions to give and some other people are still very eager to join them.
Pages:
Jump to: