Pages:
Author

Topic: Deep Onion - page 33. (Read 79366 times)

Activity: 806
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
November 19, 2017, 11:42:12 PM

Ohh this was just recently shared by my friend who is part of your Deep Onion community. https://deeponion.shop/collections/mens/shirts. Love those hoodies and shirts. I will buy some of those especially that Christmas is coming. Your community really looks big and solid.
Activity: 476
Merit: 252
November 19, 2017, 10:23:12 PM
I think it’s impressive that ONIONs are so «high» in price, and so stable. I have high hopes for DO.
Is there anyone still purchasing the coin for long term holding? I am only reading about people getting the coins through airdrops.

And some are doing both, personnaly I get Onions by airdrops but I also buy Onions for long term holding and keep some into exchange for short term trading. For the moment everything is going well and DeepOnion is the Crypto Currency which make me earn the more Wink
Activity: 268
Merit: 10
November 19, 2017, 06:52:31 PM
I think it’s impressive that ONIONs are so «high» in price, and so stable. I have high hopes for DO.
Is there anyone still purchasing the coin for long term holding? I am only reading about people getting the coins through airdrops.
Activity: 388
November 18, 2017, 10:24:04 AM
I am expecting 1-2 great pumps in the next months, at least one exit pump seems possible to me. Will hold my airdrop bag for a while.
LT4
Activity: 31
Merit: 0
November 18, 2017, 09:53:25 AM
It might be another pump&dump. Easy money but who knows what’ll  stand on future  Grin
November 18, 2017, 08:24:43 AM
It's pitty if you guys belive in this pure hype. Really pitty. All the time, I'm checkin the exchange trade volume for deeponion and it's all the time $20-30k daily. This is awful. They made a nice hype around it, but in reality, there is not even one positive thing about the project. No trade volume, no real value.

If they show high trade volume, I'll believe in this project too. Currently, not possible for me.
Hahahaha Your post made me laugh so hard. Clearly you did not have a look into the project and the community. Otherwise your posts would have been of a higher quality. Please do drop me a message 1 year from now and then tell me what you think of this project
Activity: 112
Merit: 4
November 17, 2017, 09:53:01 PM
Hey celebrity, its growing, and people not trading much because they get free onions in airdrops and believe in the project.
Activity: 420
November 17, 2017, 09:45:23 PM
It's pitty if you guys belive in this pure hype. Really pitty. All the time, I'm checkin the exchange trade volume for deeponion and it's all the time $20-30k daily. This is awful. They made a nice hype around it, but in reality, there is not even one positive thing about the project. No trade volume, no real value.

If they show high trade volume, I'll believe in this project too. Currently, not possible for me.
Activity: 195
November 17, 2017, 09:11:50 PM
More people will participate airdrop for deeponion only 18 of 40 still ongoing. I see what the onion price will pump till the end of the airdrop. Still looking for some of task for deeppoints airdrop.
Activity: 266
November 17, 2017, 08:26:03 PM
Huge support from comunnity make deep onion stable. Not so many airdrop is going well but DO is one of the good one.
Activity: 630
Merit: 116
November 17, 2017, 07:24:45 PM
We had a small tweak for the Deep Domination forums
https://deeponion.org/community/forums/deep-domination-tasks-extra-deeppoints.125/
Rules
1) you need to have at least 3 posts in past 7 days in other forums different than deep domination forum
1) you can reply 1 time only for each thread (domination task), currently we have 18 threads it means you can reply 18 times.

Rewards
1) Each reply we pay 0.0025 DP (25 likes) and we dont count words
2) Additionally each user has daily 10 extra likes cap there
and for each extra like we pay 0.0002 (2 likes) so if any of your posts liked everyday 10 times
you can get daily 0.0020 (20 likes) extra in addition to the likes rewards you get from other forums (currently you have daily 40 likes cap for other forums)

Weekly like cap 70 for domination forums 280 for general forums

we will enter more tasks there soon so monitor the forum closely
Activity: 62
Merit: 11
November 17, 2017, 01:25:08 PM
no till now Deep onion effect on bitcoin and other altcoins and it’s effect will reduce in future only
Activity: 322
Merit: 100
November 17, 2017, 12:59:27 PM
Yeah I see a lot of potential and huge support for deep Onion. I think once the airdrop is over everything will really take off. We gotta be patient and give it at least a year or 2.
Activity: 490
Merit: 251
Guard your privacy
November 17, 2017, 11:01:44 AM
I keep seeing this coin here in forum everyday. Looks cool as a privacy coin like Verge, Dash and Monero. Do you plan to get listed on more exchanges so more people can trade this coin? You already have a big community so you deserve to be introduced on bigger markets like Bittrex, Liqui, HitBTC and other exchanges.

I definatly think they have plenned it for sure - and the last exchanger Cryptopia is working so good  Wink
Activity: 882
Merit: 14
November 17, 2017, 10:13:24 AM
I keep seeing this coin here in forum everyday. Looks cool as a privacy coin like Verge, Dash and Monero. Do you plan to get listed on more exchanges so more people can trade this coin? You already have a big community so you deserve to be introduced on bigger markets like Bittrex, Liqui, HitBTC and other exchanges.

Sure, it`s planned for the future Wink
Activity: 475
November 17, 2017, 10:10:42 AM
Activity: 182
November 16, 2017, 10:38:01 PM
Seems like the standard movements, doesn't it? So far the price has been tracing a fairly predictable pattern.

Do we have any DS news yet?
Activity: 153
I Love DeepOnion!
November 16, 2017, 08:32:15 PM
This recent icrease of Onion's value is naturally attracting more investors.
People out there are realising how strong and fair is DeepOnion community.
The coin has unique features besides the full guaranteed privacy over transactions...
for instance DeepVault a storage for file hashes based on its blockchain.
I think that its price will grow esponentially in the very next months..definetely a good investment!  Wink
Activity: 230
Merit: 101
November 16, 2017, 08:15:47 PM
November 16, 2017, 06:30:45 PM
Indeed it is nice to see the Onion back to 1 dollar, it will bring some confidence into the coin and maybe some new investors ?
It was the first step to come back in the game. DeepSend will come soon and more people will join our community.

I really trust in DeepOnion, I'm sure that we won't regret the fact that we joinded this campaign Wink
Pages:
Jump to: