Pages:
Author

Topic: Deep Onion - page 35. (Read 79367 times)

Activity: 230
Merit: 101
November 14, 2017, 07:01:22 PM
The logo and name itself is epic enough to make it succeed Grin
The nice features is just a nice bonus hehehe
Activity: 152
Merit: 10
November 14, 2017, 05:41:16 PM
I previously believed that deeponion would be one of the best coins, but right now I'm starting to doubt it because the price of deeponion is getting down
it is not because the price now stable that onion is not interesting, I think you think that onion as the parts of the drop that pumps the first day and after falling down arrow, onion a piece that has good project and anonymous unique in crypto, value and stable but it will take more value equilibable with the work they do.
Activity: 882
Merit: 14
November 13, 2017, 04:50:30 AM
I previously believed that deeponion would be one of the best coins, but right now I'm starting to doubt it because the price of deeponion is getting down

the real shot to the moon will follow when the airdrops are over..

After the airdrops are over it will drop for a while as there will inevitably be some dumpers waiting to dump. However, after they are gone - deep onion will shoot to the moon, overtaking monero in the process!

The Dumpers are Dumping after the weekly airdrops, they don`t have much coins for dumping at the end of the aridrops Tongue
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
November 13, 2017, 04:34:46 AM
Hello DEEP ONION team,

I'm happy to announce that your coin has been listed to ItalYiiMP 2.0 for mining,

to get paid in ONION just set c=ONION as password in your configuration.

As an additional service, the explorer is available at the address http://italyiimp.com/explorer

visit http://italyiimp.com.

best regards.

Ragarg.
Activity: 798
Merit: 281
November 09, 2017, 04:34:42 PM

After the airdrops are over it will drop for a while as there will inevitably be some dumpers waiting to dump. However, after they are gone - deep onion will shoot to the moon, overtaking monero in the process!
Activity: 83
November 09, 2017, 04:08:46 PM
Does anyone have a link to the matrix that shows some of the major differences between some of the larger security coins? I have read through a ton of content and cant find it anywhere.
Activity: 882
Merit: 14
November 09, 2017, 05:01:06 AM

Activity: 50
Merit: 1
November 09, 2017, 04:50:29 AM
Activity: 504
Merit: 259
November 09, 2017, 03:20:27 AM
DeepOnion moves in incorrect direction. Instead of wider ownership, they ban many loyal supporters. It is like cutting the situation they sit on.Witch searching insted of really good adoption...a

Profit taking will occur according to me, after we have seen a first bullish run, and then Onions will move.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 295
November 06, 2017, 05:57:15 AM
As many users accurately predicted, the changes to DeepOnion airdrop rules, carried out under the facade of improving participation and equality, has shown to primarily benefit the Moderator team, who is now receiving almost 8000 DeepOnion per airdrop. Shares are multiplied based on level of input into the community- up to 5x bonus for top contributors. The moderators decide who is worth of what factor of contribution. As a result, the moderator team all receives a 5x bonus each and every week. Some extremely active community members earn 2x bonus, but most others get 1x. Obviously, there are serious issues with this. With 24 weeks remaining, each moderator is set to receive almost 200,000 DeepOnion, before accounting to increasing earnings due to ever increasing bags. This accounts to a near 2million dollar check for the moderator team at current DeepOnion prices. Ask yourself this- can a coin with a current market cap of 2.6 million absorb such exorbitant pay days without a resulting dump in price?
Eagerly awaiting the dumpenning
Activity: 1027
Merit: 316
November 06, 2017, 01:39:13 AM
No. Its not goin to the moon. The only reason the price did not plunge is airdrop member can only sell 10% of coin. After the end of airdrop the coin will goes down hard

The 10%-rule is not existent anymore. You cann sell as much as you want as long as you keep 100 Onion in your wallet you are allowed to join!
Activity: 350
November 03, 2017, 03:41:55 PM
No. Its not goin to the moon. The only reason the price did not plunge is airdrop member can only sell 10% of coin. After the end of airdrop the coin will goes down hard
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1034
November 03, 2017, 01:50:44 PM
As many users accurately predicted, the changes to DeepOnion airdrop rules, carried out under the facade of improving participation and equality, has shown to primarily benefit the Moderator team, who is now receiving almost 8000 DeepOnion per airdrop. Shares are multiplied based on level of input into the community- up to 5x bonus for top contributors. The moderators decide who is worth of what factor of contribution. As a result, the moderator team all receives a 5x bonus each and every week. Some extremely active community members earn 2x bonus, but most others get 1x. Obviously, there are serious issues with this. With 24 weeks remaining, each moderator is set to receive almost 200,000 DeepOnion, before accounting to increasing earnings due to ever increasing bags. This accounts to a near 2million dollar check for the moderator team at current DeepOnion prices. Ask yourself this- can a coin with a current market cap of 2.6 million absorb such exorbitant pay days without a resulting dump in price?
Activity: 5
November 03, 2017, 12:20:56 PM

You can't call this Airdrop since we still need to carry signature to get paid for this, since this has no value presently it will be interesting to know the value when it hit the market, the way the distribution will take place even makes it a centralised project for me

is this needed for someone?
Activity: 336
Merit: 253
Gone phishing...
November 03, 2017, 11:19:19 AM
so 30 post on here before going from newbie to junior.

is it every 30 post to get to the next level?

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/forum-rankspositionsbadges-what-do-those-shiny-coins-under-my-name-mean-178608

Do note that your level of activity is not strictly equal to your post count, there's also a dependence on the age of your account, using the number of two week periods in which you have been active at all.
Activity: 70
November 03, 2017, 09:52:55 AM
so 30 post on here before going from newbie to junior.

is it every 30 post to get to the next level?
Activity: 266
Merit: 100
November 02, 2017, 04:51:41 PM
I'm still blackilsted when I try to apply the registration for next airdrop, even I respected all the rules.
What can I do for that ?

You should probably open up a support ticket if you have not done so already.

Blacklists should be null and void with these new rules as all folks who were previously blacklisted will again be eligible to re-apply for the airdrop under the new rules.

Good luck!
Activity: 798
Merit: 281
November 02, 2017, 04:18:05 PM
I'm still blackilsted when I try to apply the registration for next airdrop, even I respected all the rules.
What can I do for that ?

You can submit a ticket on the forum and wait for a response. I wouldn't expect a fast reply though, with these new rules i bet they will be very busy
Activity: 839
Merit: 100
November 02, 2017, 03:44:23 AM
What can I do for that ?
Activity: 630
Merit: 116
November 02, 2017, 02:19:28 AM

During Thursday 05:30 UTC until Friday 05:30 (24 Hours)
UTC ONLY!!!
Any balance move during this time (resulting in a lower balance) will mean that you are skipped from this week's airdrop, regardless of whether or not you have more than 100 onions. We will process payments on Friday sometime after 09:30 UTC

The remaining rules can be accessed from: https://deeponion.org/airdrop.html (DeepOnion - Join the DeepOnion Airdrop)

In essence, you must:
5 Posts in bitcointalk forums excluding off topic forum
3 Posts in DeepOnion official forums
At least 100 ONION balance
After Friday airdrop (225K):

We will conduct another airdrop on Sunday (or Monday) of the remaining 25K ONION totally based on DeepPoints
https://deeponion.org/community/members/?type=richest_credits¤cy_id=4

Currently we have 445 airdrop participants this number will increase in time https://deeponion.org/#livestats (DeepOnion, anonymous cryptocurrency, anonymous transactions)
Remember to invite people to airdrops, together we are stronger!
Keep Up!

We will process random crawls during next 24 hours, the airdrop wallets used for application or update, please don't move any coin from the wallets. Otherwise we will have to skip the wallet from airdrop. The no move period is needed for us to distribute correctly.

Thank you reading keep up!

Pages:
Jump to: