Pages:
Author

Topic: Deep Onion - page 43. (Read 79367 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 106
https://steemit.com/@bibi187
October 09, 2017, 07:00:10 PM
Can I stake this coin with a linux console wallet on my virtual server?

Yeap you can run this wallet on a VM like every wallet Wink

You can find a nice tutorial to install this one on Ubuntu here

https://deeponion.org/community/threads/tutorial-install-deeponion-on-ubuntu-nix.1639/
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1011
October 09, 2017, 06:26:09 PM
Compared to most alts dumping at the moment the price is doing well, this would give me confidence for the price and project going forward.

Yes, today all alts are down, even ETH is down -7% after few days and short joy to be over $300 again.
BUT DeepOnion is going Up. This is because we are strong community with exceptional devs behind. When people realize how valuable are DeepVault and DeepSend, Onion will easily why to $5+
Activity: 236
Merit: 101
October 09, 2017, 05:57:29 PM
Compared to most alts dumping at the moment the price is doing well, this would give me confidence for the price and project going forward.
legendary
Activity: 1292
Merit: 1000
October 09, 2017, 05:43:46 PM
actually is stable low by a month circa, i think it is going to stay around this level with occasional low to 0,6~0,7 USD and high as 1,0~1,1USD

we can expect spikes around new features implementation or user base growth / new exchanges and lows after every airdrop but this is just my opinioni, next year probably will be huge

This person knows what is going on. Price has stablized finally and now it will I too think it will range until airdrops done. After the airdrop is done is when you will see the real value and potential because by then another

exchange will have picked it up and you will see if it is worth its value.
There's likely going to be a brief dip after the airdrop completes. I'm personally looking forward to it, since it'll be a lot easier to make accurate predictions about price movements by that time.
Activity: 258
Merit: 100
The revolutionary Export system/One-click Export
October 09, 2017, 04:33:58 PM
actually is stable low by a month circa, i think it is going to stay around this level with occasional low to 0,6~0,7 USD and high as 1,0~1,1USD

we can expect spikes around new features implementation or user base growth / new exchanges and lows after every airdrop but this is just my opinioni, next year probably will be huge

This person knows what is going on. Price has stablized finally and now it will I too think it will range until airdrops done. After the airdrop is done is when you will see the real value and potential because by then another

exchange will have picked it up and you will see if it is worth its value.
Activity: 301
Merit: 103
October 09, 2017, 03:14:09 PM
Deep Onion is still considered by many to be a scam so that's the big overwhelming question. It is inevitable that after 40 rounds of airdrops that the price will crash when people dump. But following that there could certainly be some very nice price rises if development is as promised.

It is indeed inevitable that someone will dump, and as far as I can see, it has already happened a couple of times…. but I say, too bad for them. They will regret that in the end.
Scam? I don’t think so. Who are those many?
I may not write much, but I do read a lot, and this is the best setup, thoughtful and supported project (altcoin) I have seen so far. I grow more fun’d of it each day.
Activity: 476
Merit: 101
October 09, 2017, 02:01:29 PM
DeepOnion is a great and legit coin, how can a coin given for free be a Scam, it makes no sense.

Any ICO that requires money is basically a Scam, your just paying for someones Ideas, and very few have a working product at all, they could just slowly fade away, with tens of millions in investments.

DeepOnion dosent require any investment, its free coins, and they have to work hard on the product increasing its value to get anything back from the 10% that the Dev team will have at the end of the airdrop.
Activity: 260
Merit: 104
October 09, 2017, 01:55:45 PM
Deep Onion is still considered by many to be a scam so that's the big overwhelming question. It is inevitable that after 40 rounds of airdrops that the price will crash when people dump. But following that there could certainly be some very nice price rises if development is as promised.
Activity: 453
Merit: 250
October 09, 2017, 01:53:54 PM
What do you think? Onion going to boom?
What makes you thinking that?

I think the rumor (DeepVault) will pump and result in a sale the news happening.
legendary
Activity: 1292
Merit: 1000
October 09, 2017, 12:07:05 PM

The price of deep onion is slightly rebounding. It used to be more or less 5 cents these couple of days I think. But the value is rising despite the downward direction of the great majority of the altcoins right now. There must have been important announcements made. The airdrop of this project takes a long time.
I was amazed into their airdrop which it have been plan to distributed for a number of months which is unusual for an ordinary airdrop but well the dev planned this thing for it to be avoided to be dumped though. I see this coin does have potential and yet regarding on the price it is somehow on zigzag as of now.
That's to be expected. The core features that would make DO really shine from a utility aspect are yet to be implemented after all. DO should break out of the zigzag around the beginning of 2018. So far everything is moving as it should, with only one hyped pump in between.
Activity: 700
Merit: 108
October 09, 2017, 10:44:48 AM

Activity: 2730
Merit: 632
October 09, 2017, 08:44:58 AM

The price of deep onion is slightly rebounding. It used to be more or less 5 cents these couple of days I think. But the value is rising despite the downward direction of the great majority of the altcoins right now. There must have been important announcements made. The airdrop of this project takes a long time.
I was amazed into their airdrop which it have been plan to distributed for a number of months which is unusual for an ordinary airdrop but well the dev planned this thing for it to be avoided to be dumped though. I see this coin does have potential and yet regarding on the price it is somehow on zigzag as of now.
Activity: 74
Merit: 10
October 09, 2017, 08:39:27 AM
seems interesting for now  Smiley Smiley
Activity: 2366
Merit: 366
October 09, 2017, 07:59:39 AM

Activity: 357
Merit: 251
SWISSREALCOIN - FIRST REAL ESTATE CRYPTO TOKEN
October 09, 2017, 07:41:28 AM
Can I stake this coin with a linux console wallet on my virtual server?
Activity: 209
Merit: 100
October 09, 2017, 07:16:46 AM
Are they even going to expand beyond Nova exchange?  Back when I was watching this project closely it seemed like they expected multiple exchanges by now.
Activity: 301
Merit: 103
October 09, 2017, 03:36:49 AM
Basically this, their airdrop distribution in the form of a signature campaign has attracted the attention of an important part of the members of the forum, for better or worse, some think it is a scam and some think this is a legit project, I’m still on the fence on this coin, with so many coins being distributed I think we are going to see a huge dump in the value of the coin and after that interest in the coin is going to diminish, and whether this project is going to become a success or not will depend on the next year after that happens.

Maybe, maybe not.
The new deep vault feature is of great value. I like it especially that it is integrated directly in the wallet.
legendary
Activity: 2534
Merit: 1338
October 08, 2017, 10:39:17 PM

It will be expected that the posts here will be inundated with responses from deep onion fans. We all know how big the community of deep onion fans and followers here. But as for me, it is still hard to tell whether deep onion will become a successful coin or project in the future. We will all wait then.
Basically this, their airdrop distribution in the form of a signature campaign has attracted the attention of an important part of the members of the forum, for better or worse, some think it is a scam and some think this is a legit project, I’m still on the fence on this coin, with so many coins being distributed I think we are going to see a huge dump in the value of the coin and after that interest in the coin is going to diminish, and whether this project is going to become a success or not will depend on the next year after that happens.
Activity: 798
Merit: 281
October 08, 2017, 06:26:41 PM
The marketing is very good for this coin and the community is expanding daily. What helps is that the coin itself has great features and privacy is becoming more sought after. 2018 will be a good year for deeponion.
Activity: 546
Merit: 255
October 08, 2017, 04:31:45 PM
So what do you guys think what will be the price in a few months? Marketcap of only 2 and a half million is small, it could easily go to at least 10-20 million???

I think the price will grow in some months. I don´t know how much will be the price but I expect to see a good raise in 2018. The community is growing every day and the dev is doing a great job creating new features.

I believe the price is low because the project is quite new yet. We just need to wait 1 year at least to see good results.

Just my 2 cents.
Pages:
Jump to: