Pages:
Author

Topic: Deep Onion - page 40. (Read 79367 times)

Activity: 72
Merit: 10
October 17, 2017, 02:41:31 AM
how many coin I can get per round? Cheesy anyone know
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
October 16, 2017, 11:18:06 PM
This is a coin I don't understand why the price is still very low, the number of tokens in circulation is low and have active team behind it couple with a strong community.

All of the alternative coins right now is very cheap and I believe that Deep Onion got affected with the rise of bitcoin, if the community of deep onion will continue to support this project then we will see a big pump soon, lets just wait for the right time.
Exactly. I'm sure non-airdrop investors are still anxious about seeing DeepSend in action too. Once that milestone is cleared we should be heading towards the moon.
Activity: 231
Presale is live!
October 16, 2017, 03:02:42 AM
This is a coin I don't understand why the price is still very low, the number of tokens in circulation is low and have active team behind it couple with a strong community.

All of the alternative coins right now is very cheap and I believe that Deep Onion got affected with the rise of bitcoin, if the community of deep onion will continue to support this project then we will see a big pump soon, lets just wait for the right time.
Activity: 790
Merit: 505
October 15, 2017, 06:34:04 PM
I feel like a listing on Bittrex would be phenomenal, I know people have mentioned it before. Regardless I can't wait to see what the devs are cooking up, glad to know they are working towards listing ONION on other exchanges.

so would I, im just wondering how DO team would meet the below requirement. perhaps someone can volunteer? There are a few other tricky ones as well, but I see the below requirement as the biggest hurdle.

https://support.bittrex.com/hc/en-us/articles/202583854-Submitting-a-Coin-to-Bittrex

Enhanced Verified Account of team member on Bittrex - This team member must be either a core developer or a major shareholder (10% or more) of a company that backs the development of the coin.  That member will need to submit identifying documents to get their account enhanced verified.

I'm guessing it will be a 10% shareholder as the core developers will not want to reveal their identity. A listing on Bittrex will be a major bonus for the coin, but it could be a different major exchange instead, lots of good ones out there - perhaps a big Korean exchange.

I wish more people would address this, its the same for DO being listed on all bigger exchanges. Its the elephant in the room for all serious traders waiting for DO to hit a decent exchange. I look forward to this time and hope someone steps up soon to complete the signup.
Activity: 546
Merit: 255
October 15, 2017, 05:39:43 PM
I don't know, 1$ is pretty good for a project this early on. ONION will grow exponentially after the airdrops and it gets listed on more exchanges.

I agree with you. Considering that this project is still in its early stage and that its not listed on many big exhanges yet with high volumes, a vaue of almost 1 dollar is pretty good. I truly believe that union will do very good in 2018 and behond!

Yes, the price looks stable at least. $1 each Onion is a good price at this stage. We need to remember that we are in an early stage so it will take some time to reach big prices. We are growing very well. The community is supporting the project and the dev is doing a great job creating new features. I´m seeing updates every week.

That´s why I´m not worried about the price and I´m buying Onions too.  Grin
Activity: 476
Merit: 252
October 15, 2017, 05:17:19 PM
I don't know, 1$ is pretty good for a project this early on. ONION will grow exponentially after the airdrops and it gets listed on more exchanges.

I agree with you. Considering that this project is still in its early stage and that its not listed on many big exhanges yet with high volumes, a vaue of almost 1 dollar is pretty good. I truly believe that union will do very good in 2018 and behond!
Activity: 280
October 15, 2017, 05:06:32 PM
Activity: 546
Merit: 255
October 15, 2017, 02:31:28 PM

The price of DeepOnion is low because the exchange (Novaexchange) has not a big volume. I´m my opinion that´s why we are not seeing a raise of DeepOnion. It reached around 5 usd some weeks ago but now it´s stabilized around 0.90/1 usd.

I think we will reach a better price after seeing the coin in another big exchange. The dev is working on that. For sure we will see it listed in a new exchange soon.
Activity: 427
October 15, 2017, 12:53:03 PM
because easier to get, just by joining their airdrop you can get 500-1000 coins free per week.
not lets wait after the last round airdrop end
3-4 weeks after  that we can see the real price value for deeponion

extra combo when

- listed on more exchanges site
- new wallet, logo, web design
- new function added
Activity: 238
Merit: 102
October 15, 2017, 10:45:15 AM
its more like a Lotterie.

People that dump first might reduce their wins by not collecting their later airdrops.

But as soon there starts a wave of people dumping the price will fall to nothing.
Activity: 385
Merit: 101
October 15, 2017, 10:42:35 AM
price is low because air droppers are not allowed to dump their coins yet.  AFter the last airdrop there is going to be a massive sell off and price will crash.

Do you read your sentence before you post it?

Price is low [...] after the airdrop price will crash.

The price is low, because members hold their coins? Better try again  Roll Eyes

yes Price is low (only 3m market cap) and will crash even more,  Not many people are stupid enough to buy this coin when the supply is going to jump up  and more coins will be dumped.

What im trying to say, is that there is very low demand for this project right now.  We already have monero and dash.
Activity: 1027
Merit: 316
October 15, 2017, 10:33:17 AM
price is low because air droppers are not allowed to dump their coins yet.  AFter the last airdrop there is going to be a massive sell off and price will crash.

Do you read your sentence before you post it?

Price is low [...] after the airdrop price will crash.

The price is low, because members hold their coins? Better try again  Roll Eyes
Activity: 630
Merit: 172
October 15, 2017, 10:27:10 AM
price is low because air droppers are not allowed to dump their coins yet.  AFter the last airdrop there is going to be a massive sell off and price will crash.
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
October 15, 2017, 10:22:54 AM
Activity: 462
Merit: 103
Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token
October 15, 2017, 09:28:05 AM
What do you think? Onion going to boom?

Yes! offcourse! DeepOnion to the moon! airdrop is still going on. apply the link below

https://deeponion.org/community/apply.php
Activity: 798
Merit: 281
October 15, 2017, 05:02:31 AM
I feel like a listing on Bittrex would be phenomenal, I know people have mentioned it before. Regardless I can't wait to see what the devs are cooking up, glad to know they are working towards listing ONION on other exchanges.

so would I, im just wondering how DO team would meet the below requirement. perhaps someone can volunteer? There are a few other tricky ones as well, but I see the below requirement as the biggest hurdle.

https://support.bittrex.com/hc/en-us/articles/202583854-Submitting-a-Coin-to-Bittrex

Enhanced Verified Account of team member on Bittrex - This team member must be either a core developer or a major shareholder (10% or more) of a company that backs the development of the coin.  That member will need to submit identifying documents to get their account enhanced verified.

I'm guessing it will be a 10% shareholder as the core developers will not want to reveal their identity. A listing on Bittrex will be a major bonus for the coin, but it could be a different major exchange instead, lots of good ones out there - perhaps a big Korean exchange.
Activity: 201
October 13, 2017, 03:47:22 AM
I really support PoS coin, because there is no need to spend million of dollar in hardware and electricity to produce coin.
-amktt
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
October 12, 2017, 11:59:50 PM
Hopefully it'll be a success!

But who knows, only time can tell.
I'm in!
Activity: 117
Merit: 10
October 12, 2017, 11:23:34 PM
How big are the deeponion airdrops per account? 10 or 100 onions?
500 for junior member as I calculator on round 12
Thats quite a lot. But only few hundred members so its not easy to get in. Instead of airdrop it sounds like a job with those numbers. And if you dont work hard enough you get blacklisted for weeks in which case you have to work without pay long periods of time. 

Also if you sell the onions you get blacklisted. So you cant actually sell anything. If onion was ever dumped then you would loose all the wages you worked hard for. Risky Id say.
but you only can sell some coin and must hold till the end of airdrop
Activity: 790
Merit: 505
October 12, 2017, 07:54:24 PM

Pages:
Jump to: