Pages:
Author

Topic: Deep Onion - page 46. (Read 79367 times)

Activity: 256
Merit: 100
October 03, 2017, 11:15:11 AM
Any exchanges besides NovaExchange? I wish to buy a couple a hundred onions but I heard that the only exchange where onions are traded are disabled for new registrations.

I believe it the only one, sadly enough. I for one is looking forward to a listing on another exchange. Maybe after the airdrops are finished first?  Embarrassed

Right now, Nova is the only exchange where you can buy or sell this coin. Up until last week it was closed to new registrants, but it is open now. I registered about a month ago and have bought onion on three occasions there with positive experiences each time.

Activity: 406
October 03, 2017, 10:34:02 AM
Deep Onion is great...Untraceable...On the TOR network...TOR is like the twin brother of bitcoin..untraceability to its core..well kinda...I think the devs need to update their website and maybe hire some marketing staff...They need to get the word out there..Then there's goling to be a BOOM..Also i like how the devs think of the product first and not concerned about profit...

As long as I know the devs are already working on a completely new modern website design. Regarding the marketing, I think it is well spread around the BitcoinTalk forum, there's a lot of videos and a lot of advertising is planned for the future. They also say that DO will be soon listed on some big exchange.

Hopefully they make it onto Bittrex, that'd be absolutely huge for the future of the coin. I can't wait to see the new website. Based on the developers previous work I expect it to be nothing short of stunning. I'm excited about the DeepVault feature as well, that could be a game changer!
Activity: 169
October 03, 2017, 08:51:32 AM
Deep Onion is great...Untraceable...On the TOR network...TOR is like the twin brother of bitcoin..untraceability to its core..well kinda...I think the devs need to update their website and maybe hire some marketing staff...They need to get the word out there..Then there's goling to be a BOOM..Also i like how the devs think of the product first and not concerned about profit...

As long as I know the devs are already working on a completely new modern website design. Regarding the marketing, I think it is well spread around the BitcoinTalk forum, there's a lot of videos and a lot of advertising is planned for the future. They also say that DO will be soon listed on some big exchange.
Activity: 266
October 03, 2017, 08:03:54 AM

That is a very important thing to remember -- the DeepOnion developers are essentially working for free right now. They won't ever make any serious money if they can't deliver on the promises they have made. Because only the development of the project will substantially increase the value of an Onion after the airdrop. Many of these promises they have already fulfilled.

Most coins nowadays (and essentially every scam coin) launches after an ICO. During that ICO the developers make millions (if not more). They make this money BEFORE developing ANYTHING a lot of the time. They make these millions of dollars based upon promises that are almost never even seriously considered. In fact, a lot of the time, these "developers" are entirely fictitious people.

Anyone who calls DO a scam is simply ignorant of the facts. I can tell you, the support staff and developers are real. They are actively working on the project. They are fulfilling promises & take their road map seriously. They also care more about their community than any other crypto project I have been involved with.

All the "nay sayers", will see soon enough, that DO is here to stay. DO is the real deal & I have high hopes for the future.
Activity: 38
Merit: 0
October 03, 2017, 05:54:40 AM
Activity: 700
Merit: 108
October 03, 2017, 05:52:01 AM
Well said, 10% to the development team seems entirely reasonable to me and in line with other coins. I firmly believe deeponion is going places!

plus you don't have to invest fiat money! i really don't get how can anyoine call it a scam when most part of the coins are freeely distributed via airdrop/signature campaing, bounty and community support.
sure you can buy on market (small market as of today) but c'mon guys! this is not an ICO with a lot mist around it ;-)

so if anyone has doubts about the project join the official forum to see personally how active and collaborative is, with a lot of projects going on

in the next months you will see the new features and the true interest around the project
October 03, 2017, 05:41:27 AM
Well said, 10% to the development team seems entirely reasonable to me and in line with other coins. I firmly believe deeponion is going places!
Activity: 644
Merit: 103
October 03, 2017, 04:44:29 AM
im have interesting in this project as long as the dev active, i think this coin can be worth someday, and looking for they forum, they have huge community, i hope this project to exist in long time
Activity: 476
Merit: 101
October 03, 2017, 04:14:31 AM
You can't call the coin a scam when it is a free coin.

Scam coins are most ICO nowadays, people only buy into them as they think they will shoot up 5x in value a month after the coin goes live.

However by that point the Devs have made tens of millions of real Fiat cash for these Tokens that are still under development and do virtually nothing other than to be used as a speculation coin.

DeepOnion may have 10% held by the core development team, but that means for them to get value, they have to help increase the coins price. This makes those who buy the coins or who receive them in the airdrops profits.

It makes perfect business sense on their part and unlike all the actual Scam ICO out there that offer you a worthless token for your money, DeepOnion already has a huge community.
Activity: 448
October 03, 2017, 01:47:17 AM
As others have said, it's a partial scam. See here for example:

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/warning-deeponion-is-a-scam-proof-inside-2057229

scam coins are those without plans and programs to their members. I invested on deep onion because I see that it has programs to its community. Deep Onion will go far than other coins. Check it out after a year or two and see  how much it will cost then.
Activity: 168
Merit: 10
October 03, 2017, 01:23:24 AM
As others have said, it's a partial scam. See here for example:

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/warning-deeponion-is-a-scam-proof-inside-2057229
Activity: 448
October 03, 2017, 12:48:47 AM
I do believe deep onion can go far. It has potential. Community has to work together. With a recent marketcap of $2M and a decent total supply. I predict this coin will become $30 in 1 year.
Activity: 86
Merit: 10
October 02, 2017, 12:34:56 PM
I can tell why they can say the deeponion scam, because they want to break their value and temporarily try to get our coins. But I really believe that Deeponion is not a scam because it really helps the community.
Activity: 476
Merit: 101
October 02, 2017, 11:41:55 AM
If you don't have access to NOVA and you still wish to purchase, there are escrow services/ purchase services on their official forums.

There are also services on these forums that do the same thing.

Just make sure you use a well known member on the forums when you complete this, and I would advise only using small amounts.
Activity: 301
Merit: 103
October 02, 2017, 11:34:12 AM
Any exchanges besides NovaExchange? I wish to buy a couple a hundred onions but I heard that the only exchange where onions are traded are disabled for new registrations.

I believe it the only one, sadly enough. I for one is looking forward to a listing on another exchange. Maybe after the airdrops are finished first?  Embarrassed
October 02, 2017, 08:50:49 AM

That is the only exchange that is listed on coinmarketcap.com so I assume you are out of luck. I believe there is a trading forum here on bitcointalk, you might be able to find some to purchase there. Or post in the deeponion ann thread if that is allowed.
legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1001
October 02, 2017, 08:48:34 AM
Any exchanges besides NovaExchange? I wish to buy a couple of hundred onions but I heard that the only exchange where onions are traded are disabled for new registrations.
October 02, 2017, 08:17:45 AM
its a shame I cant join this airdrop  Cry Cry Cry the community look so good, should I buy it ??

If you can join the airdrop as you are enrolled on BCT before 01 September.

The conditions have changed, the airdrop is available for accounts opened before September 1st and be minimum Jr. member

How many coins do you get per airdrop? (roughly)

the amount of coins that you get per airdrop depends on your forum rank. Last week, as a "member" i got 544. This time i got 726 as "full member"

I never got any how do you get air drop tokens? I need to learn this procedure. Thanks (You can PM me or post here).

Here's the link to the youtube instructional video that helped me immensely, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-t5fH2rM8yA

Hope that helps!
Activity: 686
Merit: 251
I'm investigating Crypto Projects
October 02, 2017, 08:09:09 AM
its a shame I cant join this airdrop  Cry Cry Cry the community look so good, should I buy it ??

If you can join the airdrop as you are enrolled on BCT before 01 September.

The conditions have changed, the airdrop is available for accounts opened before September 1st and be minimum Jr. member

How many coins do you get per airdrop? (roughly)

the amount of coins that you get per airdrop depends on your forum rank. Last week, as a "member" i got 544. This time i got 726 as "full member"

I never got any how do you get air drop tokens? I need to learn this procedure. Thanks (You can PM me or post here).
Activity: 504
Merit: 259
October 02, 2017, 08:06:21 AM
Hey guys did I do my signature right? Mine isn't color coded like some of the others.

Thank you!

The member-level signature is in blue so that is correct.
However, you still need to go replace the XXXX's in your signature with yout Bitcointalk userID!

Thank you! I think I fixed it, can you please confirm that it is correct now (I use my numerical userid correct)? Or anyone else who reads this post, appreciate the help.

Also does anyone have the link where you check on your airdrop application? I know I seen one but can't find it now.

Nope you still need to replaces the Xes in the 'get your free coins now' part of the signature.

As for your second question:
https://deeponion.org/community/check_status.php
Pages:
Jump to: