Pages:
Author

Topic: Deep Onion - page 41. (Read 79367 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 100
October 12, 2017, 07:11:37 PM
How big are the deeponion airdrops per account? 10 or 100 onions?
500 for junior member as I calculator on round 12
Thats quite a lot. But only few hundred members so its not easy to get in. Instead of airdrop it sounds like a job with those numbers. And if you dont work hard enough you get blacklisted for weeks in which case you have to work without pay long periods of time.  

Also if you sell the onions you get blacklisted. So you cant actually sell anything. If onion was ever dumped then you would loose all the wages you worked hard for. Risky Id say.
It's very easy to get in. You just have to take the time to actually read the rules. Which should be the bare minimum for any involvement with any project, regardless of whether or not it's a crypto project or not.

You can also sell 10% weekly, which even at current prices is a substantial amount of money for most people. If you sell your 10% during an increase in price you can easily surpass an average person's salary for making 10 posts on an online forum. I don't see where the risk or "hard work" that you're talking about is

As far as just participating in the airdrop goes you can get by with far less effort than any student or mini job requires, while having the chance of making several times the amount of money of a full-time salary. And all that while providing support for a project that could easily make the lives of a lot of people far easier and more convenient.
Activity: 420
Merit: 106
https://steemit.com/@bibi187
October 12, 2017, 11:00:13 AM
Thats quite a lot. But only few hundred members so its not easy to get in. Instead of airdrop it sounds like a job with those numbers. And if you dont work hard enough you get blacklisted for weeks in which case you have to work without pay long periods of time.  

Also if you sell the onions you get blacklisted. So you cant actually sell anything. If onion was ever dumped then you would loose all the wages you worked hard for. Risky Id say.

I see you yesterday on ANN complaining about being in blacklist.

You try to apply without good signature on BTCTalk and without any post on DeepOnion forum.

You miss the minimum required to be accepted. You speak about miss click and try to check your status, but how do you want to check your status if you are not registered ?

Next time try to read rule in integrity before try to apply.

I agree if u miss the required when you try to apply, you will have to do more to get on AirDrop. It sound fair for me since you have missed some point not dev's ...

A normal appliance can do 10 posts per weak and show some activity on DeepOnion forum, this cant be compared as a "job" ... 
Activity: 280
I love crypto
October 12, 2017, 05:27:50 AM

Activity: 375
Merit: 254
October 12, 2017, 05:21:00 AM
I feel like a listing on Bittrex would be phenomenal, I know people have mentioned it before. Regardless I can't wait to see what the devs are cooking up, glad to know they are working towards listing ONION on other exchanges.

I think we will have news about a new exchange soon, I think next week DeepOnion price will stabilize in 20k satoshis and it will continue growing slowly but steady month by month, DeepVault is having a good impact and feedback is great with people posting new utilities for this feature almost every day, I think this is a great time to buy so if you can stack yourself with ONIONs do it now because I don't think we will see this price for much longer.
October 12, 2017, 04:42:43 AM
I feel like a listing on Bittrex would be phenomenal, I know people have mentioned it before. Regardless I can't wait to see what the devs are cooking up, glad to know they are working towards listing ONION on other exchanges.
Activity: 440
Merit: 250
#SWGT CERTIK Audited
October 12, 2017, 04:23:43 AM
Activity: 504
Merit: 259
October 12, 2017, 04:08:08 AM

Hi,

The information you are looking for can be found here:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/11-02XSUsyzNcPUHjqjwGPrfqai_OAhL-EZLSjxue6JY/edit#gid=0

it's statistics on airdrops amounts in onion, Bitcoin and USD.

I love crypto
October 12, 2017, 03:57:54 AM
Activity: 254
Merit: 250
https://www.soar.earth/
October 12, 2017, 03:49:53 AM
This coin literally became famous because of their airdops...
Now any airdrop live?
13/40 round so still have many round for you join
Activity: 630
Merit: 116
October 12, 2017, 01:58:00 AM
Activity: 546
Merit: 255
October 12, 2017, 01:19:33 AM
Good job DeepOnion, congrats for DeepVault !
Development team is strong, and we'll see a bright future for DeepOnion

Don't hurry up to add it to a new exchange, continue as you're doing : slowly, but steadily Smiley

From my conversations with some of the forum mods over at the Deeponion forums the next item on the agenda should be adding DO to another exchange. Mostly I think the need for this is because Nova has a fairly weak infrastructure when it comes to security. They got taken down pretty quick recently and I haven't heard if they fixed the registration problems or not. I think and additional exchange would definitely be beneficial for people who aren't able to purchase through Nova or are not part of the airdrop.

Nova is up already and you are able to register again, however I think you are very right. If Deep Onion would to be added to a new exchange they would probably gain a lot of momemtum.

This is exactly what I've been saying. We need more exchanges because being listed only on Nova simply won't give us enough volume to help push the price up where it should be.

Yes, you have right. We need more exchanges to have more volume of Onions. That´s why the dev is working very hard to get more exchanges. It´s announced in the roadmap.

I think we will have news about this in some weeks. They are working very hard in new features so we need to have some patience.
Activity: 406
October 11, 2017, 11:40:34 PM
Now any airdrop live?

I don't think there is any airdrops for this going on currently.  I hope I'm wrong though, I missed the first round and would like to get in if there's another round.

DeepOnion is only at round 13 of a total of 40 airdrops. You need to reach Junior Member status to apply, along with a registration date before Sept 1st (Along with a couple other stipulations, read all about it in the announcement thread)

Hope that helps and good luck!
Activity: 180
Merit: 10
October 11, 2017, 10:38:00 PM
Now any airdrop live?

I don't think there is any airdrops for this going on currently.  I hope I'm wrong though, I missed the first round and would like to get in if there's another round.
Activity: 966
Cogwise
October 11, 2017, 09:27:03 PM
Now any airdrop live?
Activity: 322
October 11, 2017, 09:10:07 PM

Don't hurry up to add it to a new exchange, continue as you're doing : slowly, but steadily Smiley

From my conversations with some of the forum mods over at the Deeponion forums the next item on the agenda should be adding DO to another exchange. Mostly I think the need for this is because Nova has a fairly weak infrastructure when it comes to security. They got taken down pretty quick recently and I haven't heard if they fixed the registration problems or not. I think and additional exchange would definitely be beneficial for people who aren't able to purchase through Nova or are not part of the airdrop.

Nova is up already and you are able to register again, however I think you are very right. If Deep Onion would to be added to a new exchange they would probably gain a lot of momemtum.

This is exactly what I've been saying. We need more exchanges because being listed only on Nova simply won't give us enough volume to help push the price up where it should be.
Activity: 210
Merit: 101
October 11, 2017, 05:12:41 PM

Every team chooses his own way of distribution. Do you see any negative features of airdrop?
Mass Dump. If not properly controlled it is simply a race to the bottom.
October 11, 2017, 04:36:19 PM

Every team chooses his own way of distribution. Do you see any negative features of airdrop?
Activity: 120
October 11, 2017, 04:19:42 PM

Activity: 790
Merit: 505
October 11, 2017, 03:32:28 PM
>snip<
The updates for DeepOnion is not enough to keep the price of that coin at a level that will cause the coin to be worth anything.
I would like to know why you don't believe it is enough?
Currently the market cap is at $3 Million, that is nothing. There are projects that haven't had any updates in months that are worth 10x that.
It's not all about "The Team", "The Tech", "The Marketing", It's about adoption and getting people wanting your platform. An airdrop has proven to be one of the best ways to accomplish this, but many fail as it becomes pump and dump.
So far DeepOnion has proven to be otherwise and is growing as more people look to join.

I am by no means saying DeepOnion is going to be a top 10 coin (not at this stage), but it sure can be a top 100.

the thing is, DO is already worth something so his initial comment is moot anyway. Secondly the comment is from someone who probably knows little about anything but needs to post for his hero coin sig-campaign. There is up to 25 accounts using their attacks on DO to farm their account or post for their sig campaigns. You can tell this by their stupid nonsensical comments.
Merit: 101
October 11, 2017, 03:20:04 PM
Innovative Feature DeepVault Released
Introducing the DeepVault Enabled Wallet v1.3!

1. What is DeepVault?
DeepVault is a service allowing you to register a file's hash on the DeepOnion blockchain. This enables you or others to verify if a copy of the file is authentic and unaltered by comparing it to the original hash stored in the blockchain.

2. What is a typical use case for DeepVault?
A simple example: you download a new version of the DeepOnion wallet and wish to check if your download is identical to the Dev's release version. You can check this by using the DeepVault feature to see if
your copy's hash matches that of the Dev's release. This completely eliminates the possibility of using a compromised wallet distributed by malicious groups, protecting your onions from theft.

3. What is the owner address? Why do we need it?
The Owner address is a DeepOnion address belonging to the original person that uploaded the document. It
allows the original person to decide whether or not they will allow other people to verify the authenticity of the document. If it is a private document, then you may want to restrict verification to the Owner's wallet only.

4. Why can't I verify my file, I know it was uploaded to the DeepOnion blockchain?
It is possible that the owner of this file does not allow everyone to verify the document (see 3).

5. How much do you charge for using DeepVault? Where do these fees go?
When you register a file with DeepOnion blockchain, the system charges 1 ONION. All future verification is free.

The 1 ONION fee primarily goes to a fund address for future enhancement and support of this feature. A small portion is used as fee for related transactions. The fund address is DUyj8TeHTXwnsdy3AbsfBSye5jZRZ9DkH5.

6. Do you publish the source code for DeepVault?
Due to heavy piracy and the uncontrolled cloning without permission or crediting, in the altcoin domain, the Dev team has decided that the DeepVault code will remain temporarily closed-source. The code will eventually be released but there is no timeline determined at this point.

7. Any tutorials for DeepVault?

https://deeponion.org/community/threads/tutorial-deepvault.3868/  (Article)

https://deeponion.org/community/threads/deepvault-introduction-part-2-sneak-peak.3977/ (Video)

8. Is DeepVault available on Mac or Linux wallet?
No. For now the DeepVault feature is only available in Windows wallet. We will provide Mac or linux wallet with DeepOnion feature later

Download the latest version of DeepOnion Wallet Client

Windows v1.3 Wallet (updated at 10/10/2017)

https://deeponion.org/DeepOnion.zip

Use DWyFkLbD4CPvxMX3oz81XGpADkSEVm7rtU to verify.
https://mega.nz/#!9qoFUSLJ!dPO2QaovcwjcAn4QkXUB1BtQoSt182rvCrQdZUtBxCE (With DeepVault)

Use DWyFkLbD4CPvxMX3oz81XGpADkSEVm7rtU to verify.
https://mega.nz/#!MiQkmaRB!Vt4GluWxqAm0kAL0w7R5Kjf8FGc5wI7Zh4vefVS1zLg (Without Virustotal false positive warnings)
The updates for DeepOnion is not enough to keep the price of that coin at a level that will cause the coin to be worth anything.
I would like to know why you don't believe it is enough?
Currently the market cap is at $3 Million, that is nothing. There are projects that haven't had any updates in months that are worth 10x that.
It's not all about "The Team", "The Tech", "The Marketing", It's about adoption and getting people wanting your platform. An airdrop has proven to be one of the best ways to accomplish this, but many fail as it becomes pump and dump.
So far DeepOnion has proven to be otherwise and is growing as more people look to join.

I am by no means saying DeepOnion is going to be a top 10 coin (not at this stage), but it sure can be a top 100.
Pages:
Jump to: