Pages:
Author

Topic: Deep Onion - page 44. (Read 79367 times)

legendary
Activity: 1292
Merit: 1000
October 08, 2017, 02:47:02 PM
So what do you guys think what will be the price in a few months? Marketcap of only 2 and a half million is small, it could easily go to at least 10-20 million???
I'm not sure about the short-term, because it's difficult to asses the effects of an increased supply. But by the end of 2018 I could easily see stable prices in the range of $5 to $10. Perhaps even earlier with higher trade volume and the extra exposure that the roadmap seems to suggest. In the years following that even $50 to $100 doesn't seem too implausible based on similar cryptos with weaker communities.

But it all depends on how strong DeepSend will be and if the community will stick out after the Airdrop though.

I don't really see why the core supporters would jump boats though, so I remain very optimistic.
legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1001
October 08, 2017, 03:28:20 AM
So what do you guys think what will be the price in a few months? Marketcap of only 2 and a half million is small, it could easily go to at least 10-20 million???
legendary
October 07, 2017, 12:55:29 PM
Will it be allowed to jion airdrop also for members registered after september 1, at some point? Devs think about it?
There's a good chance that you would be able to join in November or December based on your registration date.

Don't quote me on this though, I don't know for sure and am only making an educated guess based on the last update of the requirements.

If you want to increase your chances you can already start wearing the signature once you hit Junior Member though, to show that you're serious about supporting the project.
Activity: 798
Merit: 281
October 07, 2017, 11:11:43 AM
Will it be allowed to jion airdrop also for members registered after september 1, at some point? Devs think about it?

It changes throughout the year. I think it is because they don't want to be flooded with applicants all in one go so later they will probably extend the registration requirement by a few months to allow more people to join the airdrop.
Activity: 22
Merit: 0
October 07, 2017, 09:50:14 AM
Activity: 700
Merit: 255
October 07, 2017, 07:04:42 AM
What do you think? Onion going to boom?

It will be expected that the posts here will be inundated with responses from deep onion fans. We all know how big the community of deep onion fans and followers here. But as for me, it is still hard to tell whether deep onion will become a successful coin or project in the future. We will all wait then.

Why dont you join the airdrop when your current sig campaign is over the only way to become a fan of onion (like me) is to participate in the community. I believe in ionion because of what i read on these forums as well as deeponion.org the popularity if the coin alone is a sign that it will get big (as long as the developers do as they promise) i really cant see another reason as why it would fail. I also mine DO when i first started mining with my gpus i got 35/day now with a 2000mh miner i get around 6-9 a day so that right there proves there is a very strong community and demand for this coin.
Activity: 630
Merit: 116
October 06, 2017, 12:45:40 PM

Twitter users give DeepOnion your Vote
Let's dominate! $ONION
https://twitter.com/Altcoin__NEWS/status/916185906188636160 (Altcoin__NEWS on Twitter)
Activity: 1050
Merit: 508
October 06, 2017, 01:20:47 AM
What do you think? Onion going to boom?

It will be expected that the posts here will be inundated with responses from deep onion fans. We all know how big the community of deep onion fans and followers here. But as for me, it is still hard to tell whether deep onion will become a successful coin or project in the future. We will all wait then.
Activity: 420
Merit: 106
https://steemit.com/@bibi187
October 06, 2017, 01:14:47 AM
I need to quickly become a member so i can receive my airdrop....Still need to wait 6 weeks..Wished i registered sooner to bitcointalk...

Did you read the rules regarding the airdrops for deeponion? Accounts that were registered after  July 12, 2017 are not allowed to join for the airdrops.

Rule get update dude Wink

You have to be registered at least on 1 September and be a Jr.Member on BCTTalk.

All rule can be checked here https://deeponion.org/index.php#airdrop-participate
Activity: 49
October 06, 2017, 01:07:43 AM
I need to quickly become a member so i can receive my airdrop....Still need to wait 6 weeks..Wished i registered sooner to bitcointalk...

Did you read the rules regarding the airdrops for deeponion? Accounts that were registered after  July 12, 2017 are not allowed to join for the airdrops.

Isn't the rule that you need to be a junior member?
Activity: 50
October 05, 2017, 09:24:19 PM

Activity: 89
Merit: 10
Crypto Fan
October 05, 2017, 07:23:16 PM
I am hopeful with the currency and the project. With the next launch of the deepvault you see a great team behind the project
legendary
October 05, 2017, 06:30:02 PM
I've done my research and Deep Onion looks like a coin with a bright future. 10x for sure.

Yes, you have right. DeepOnion has a lot of potential to grow in the next months. The dev launched DeepVault and he is working in other feature called DeepSend. So we should wait some time and for sure we will see the onions growing 10x at least.
Nope! If it is doing well, it doesn’t particularly mean it is going to blow up all of a sudden. Many altcoins are seen this way when they are new or when the finally start making profits. It is highly unlikely for these kinds of events to occur, so you can buy a little amount of it to get a regular profit, but to put huge chunk of money in a business which is just expected to do good is bad idea.
I agree with this. Staggered and diversified buying is usually the way to go to to minimize risk without sacrificing profits.
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
MatrixCoin - Creating Bright Future Together
October 05, 2017, 05:48:34 PM
I've done my research and Deep Onion looks like a coin with a bright future. 10x for sure.

Yes, you have right. DeepOnion has a lot of potential to grow in the next months. The dev launched DeepVault and he is working in other feature called DeepSend. So we should wait some time and for sure we will see the onions growing 10x at least.
Nope! If it is doing well, it doesn’t particularly mean it is going to blow up all of a sudden. Many altcoins are seen this way when they are new or when the finally start making profits. It is highly unlikely for these kinds of events to occur, so you can buy a little amount of it to get a regular profit, but to put huge chunk of money in a business which is just expected to do good is bad idea.
Activity: 630
Merit: 116
October 05, 2017, 01:35:41 PM
Hello Everyone!

Due to massive Phishing attacks made in our slack channel we decided to closed it down temporarily to prevent any loss of funds due Phishing attempts in our slack channel.

We would like to warn everyone that do not click any link or believe in any Direct Message Notification that may appear coming from the deeponion dev team.

Local Moderators please guide your local members properly about this serious issues. We already take necessary pre-caution by closing down the slack channel and re-direct everyone in the official onion community forum for discussion & support.

Regards
DeepOnion Team
legendary
October 05, 2017, 11:49:10 AM
Being a Junior Member is enough at this point as far as I am aware. Your registration date is the only factor that hinders you from registering anytime soon.
Activity: 15
October 05, 2017, 11:42:29 AM
Activity: 644
Merit: 100
October 05, 2017, 11:35:41 AM
For me, DO is an amazing project with fixed rules. I am a member for several weeks and I can not complain.
Dev team is willing to help in any case. I think that such a good project has not been here (with such a program).
Always find people what they are against but that's about every project.
For me, Deeponion is the number one.
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
October 05, 2017, 09:53:21 AM
DeepOnion devs has released a new feature yesterday, they need to focus more to get into more exchangers hence currently is it only accepted at novaexchange at that's the why the the price have noT go to the moon yet.
I personally like the idea of waiting for DeepSend. That is after all the core feature of DO.

By going on a lot of exchanges before that feature is released the price could moon, sure. But if it does, enemies will have more reason to spread FUD and confuse people.

If DO starts mooning after DeepSend gets implemented however, all FUD will be negated automatically. That would lead in higher and much more stable prices than hitting up exchanges now could.
Activity: 60
Merit: 10
October 05, 2017, 04:17:35 AM
Community behind DO growing quickly
Seams that The Devs are involved and their communication is good
90% of the coins are being given away
this coin uses technology to protect your identity and peace of mind
Pages:
Jump to: