Pages:
Author

Topic: Deep Onion - page 45. (Read 79367 times)

Activity: 770
Merit: 298
tozex.io
October 05, 2017, 03:41:50 AM

Please, Do Not Forget To SIGN UP At DeepOnion Official Forum Prior To This Friday.

DeepOnion Official Forum --->  https://deeponion.org/community/ <--- DeepOnion Official Forum

It is mandatory for proceed participate in AirDrop.
so there will be another upcoming Bounties/aidrops  , any links to let us know when it will start?
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
October 05, 2017, 01:30:29 AM
DeepOnion devs has released a new feature yesterday, they need to focus more to get into more exchangers hence currently is it only accepted at novaexchange at that's the why the the price have noT go to the moon yet.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 513
October 05, 2017, 01:25:02 AM
The onions project is awesome and now the price is very low, i when can buy a few at day and can partecipate to airdrop or earn from bounties Smiley
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
October 05, 2017, 01:09:57 AM
Good time to buy the dip! With the advanced technologies this coin provides (DeepVault and Deepsend) along with Tor integration, I don't think you can go wrong buying at this price level. You can purchase DeepOnion on Novaexchange.
Activity: 182
October 04, 2017, 06:58:28 PM
Most of the posters on Bitcoin Talk in general sound like zombies. This isn't a phenomenon that is exclusive to DO. The vast majority of threads are pretty much identical posts of people who never even attempt to read what has already been said. There's almost zero communication on BCT and mostly just a bunch of spam for the purpose of increasing activity levels and campaign post counts...

Either way, that's not something that I would blame DO for. It's factually a BCT problem.

I guess that's the consequence of having a place that makes it possible to earn money through posting without imposing very strict rules. But what can you do. This has been a problem on BCT for a very long time now.

DO in and of itself doesn't raise any significant red flags for me though, and the devs seem exceptionally hard working and active, especially when considering the overall state of the current crypto scene. Couple more months until the first major core feature is due for implementation, at which point we'll all know more.

I’m not in disagreement at all. Campaign post counts and such is indeed not something I’m fund of either; however I’ll like to add that the very speed with which some threads run up post, makes I near impossible to read all. I do not have 4 hours daylily to follower every interesting thread (and there are many) and read all that is being said, much less in every thread. I got a family and such, you know a life  Grin

I post now and then, and I cannot guaranty that somebody 50 pages before in a thread has not said the very same thing, I’m saying on page 278.

Of course it's unreasonable to expect anyone to read an entire thread. But the vast majority of people on BCT don't even read the last few posts and then often end up posting the exact same thing as the five people before him have posted already.

It's kind of absurd to see this and I'm sure that this is part of the reason why people like, I think it was the J.P. Morgan guy, think Bitcoin is a scam.
This forum looks scammy as hell and any sane person would get put off immediately. It takes a lot of digging and researching to make sense of the whole scene and BCT definitely isn't helping much with this task.

Either way, this kind of situation is nothing new. We're in an unregulated and very fresh market. So this level of chaos is to be expected.

In the meantime, people with enough time and varying skills have great opportunities on here despite of all the "bots".

I hope the DO forum will have less of the type of spamming that can be found on here though. It would be nice to have a dedicated crypto forum with serious discussions down the line. It doesn't seem like BCT is very keen on cleaning this place up, but who knows.
Activity: 630
Merit: 116
October 04, 2017, 03:23:24 PM

Please, Do Not Forget To SIGN UP At DeepOnion Official Forum Prior To This Friday.

DeepOnion Official Forum --->  https://deeponion.org/community/ <--- DeepOnion Official Forum

It is mandatory for proceed participate in AirDrop.
Activity: 546
Merit: 255
October 04, 2017, 02:41:48 PM
I've done my research and Deep Onion looks like a coin with a bright future. 10x for sure.

Yes, you have right. DeepOnion has a lot of potential to grow in the next months. The dev launched DeepVault and he is working in other feature called DeepSend. So we should wait some time and for sure we will see the onions growing 10x at least.
Activity: 301
Merit: 103
October 04, 2017, 02:36:54 PM
Most of the posters on Bitcoin Talk in general sound like zombies. This isn't a phenomenon that is exclusive to DO. The vast majority of threads are pretty much identical posts of people who never even attempt to read what has already been said. There's almost zero communication on BCT and mostly just a bunch of spam for the purpose of increasing activity levels and campaign post counts...

Either way, that's not something that I would blame DO for. It's factually a BCT problem.

I guess that's the consequence of having a place that makes it possible to earn money through posting without imposing very strict rules. But what can you do. This has been a problem on BCT for a very long time now.

DO in and of itself doesn't raise any significant red flags for me though, and the devs seem exceptionally hard working and active, especially when considering the overall state of the current crypto scene. Couple more months until the first major core feature is due for implementation, at which point we'll all know more.

I’m not in disagreement at all. Campaign post counts and such is indeed not something I’m fund of either; however I’ll like to add that the very speed with which some threads run up post, makes I near impossible to read all. I do not have 4 hours daylily to follower every interesting thread (and there are many) and read all that is being said, much less in every thread. I got a family and such, you know a life  Grin

I post now and then, and I cannot guaranty that somebody 50 pages before in a thread has not said the very same thing, I’m saying on page 278.
Activity: 182
October 04, 2017, 01:46:00 PM
Just started researching this coin a few hours ago. It looks fantastic. Ticks all the reliability boxes.

Just started researching this coin a few hours ago. It looks shit. Ticks all the ponzi boxes.
(This post will be deleted cuz mods love this ponzi - please quote to demonstrate censorship at Bitcointalk)

Onion mods can't delete this because this topic is not self-moderated like the onion ANN. I'm not that extreme as you about deep onion but somethings is not right and it's in the air. May be because most of their posters sounds like zombies.

Activity: 798
Merit: 281
October 04, 2017, 12:34:06 PM
For those that were blacklisted or banned then join up at the forum and follow the instructions. Here is the link:
https://deeponion.org/community/threads/banned-rejected-apply-for-re-review-here-full-join-slack.2638/

One of the requirements is to join slack to check the progress of the re-application
Activity: 504
Merit: 259
October 04, 2017, 11:29:31 AM
Hi guys,

Just letting you guys know that the Dev just announced in the official thread that all banend and rejected users now get a second chance to apply.
Just follow the application link in mine or any signature.
Don't forget the take the correct signature yourself as well.
Activity: 981
Merit: 503
October 03, 2017, 11:10:28 PM
Just started researching this coin a few hours ago. It looks fantastic. Ticks all the reliability boxes.

Just started researching this coin a few hours ago. It looks shit. Ticks all the ponzi boxes.
(This post will be deleted cuz mods love this ponzi - please quote to demonstrate censorship at Bitcointalk)

Onion mods can't delete this because this topic is not self-moderated like the onion ANN. I'm not that extreme as you about deep onion but somethings is not right and it's in the air. May be because most of their posters sounds like zombies.
Activity: 358
Merit: 250
October 03, 2017, 10:53:56 PM

Activity: 2
Merit: 0
October 03, 2017, 10:34:48 PM
Activity: 532
Merit: 255
October 03, 2017, 10:17:40 PM
What do you think? Onion going to boom?

It seems, Deep Onion is a reliable cryptocurrency, because it`s free airdropped / distributed, not ICO or Crowdfunding. and some more advanced features will be added to the coins, and the dev team is committed to long-term support.
hopefully Deep Onion goes according to the commitment they have made.
Activity: 146
Merit: 12
October 03, 2017, 10:04:59 PM
Any exchanges besides NovaExchange? I wish to buy a couple a hundred onions but I heard that the only exchange where onions are traded are disabled for new registrations.

I believe it the only one, sadly enough. I for one is looking forward to a listing on another exchange. Maybe after the airdrops are finished first?  Embarrassed

Right now, Nova is the only exchange where you can buy or sell this coin. Up until last week it was closed to new registrants, but it is open now. I registered about a month ago and have bought onion on three occasions there with positive experiences each time.

will onion get into higher?
I hope will come to higher because now I hold onion Cheesy
Activity: 4
October 03, 2017, 09:38:41 PM
Can someone elaborate on what's onion?
Activity: 462
Merit: 103
Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token
October 03, 2017, 08:37:04 PM
already joined DeepOnion and still newbie here..

I like DeepOnion!
legendary
Activity: 1292
Merit: 1000
October 03, 2017, 07:08:44 PM
Deep Onion is great...Untraceable...On the TOR network...TOR is like the twin brother of bitcoin..untraceability to its core..well kinda...I think the devs need to update their website and maybe hire some marketing staff...They need to get the word out there..Then there's goling to be a BOOM..Also i like how the devs think of the product first and not concerned about profit...

That is a very important thing to remember -- the DeepOnion developers are essentially working for free right now. They won't ever make any serious money if they can't deliver on the promises they have made. Because only the development of the project will substantially increase the value of an Onion after the airdrop. Many of these promises they have already fulfilled.

Most coins nowadays (and essentially every scam coin) launches after an ICO. During that ICO the developers make millions (if not more). They make this money BEFORE developing ANYTHING a lot of the time. They make these millions of dollars based upon promises that are almost never even seriously considered. In fact, a lot of the time, these "developers" are entirely fictitious people.

Anyone who calls DO a scam is simply ignorant of the facts. I can tell you, the support staff and developers are real. They are actively working on the project. They are fulfilling promises & take their road map seriously. They also care more about their community than any other crypto project I have been involved with.

All the "nay sayers", will see soon enough, that DO is here to stay. DO is the real deal & I have high hopes for the future.

This has been my point all along since the beginning. They (devs) are putting in far too much effort to make it worth their time if all they plan to do is pulling out without any actual features.
Activity: 43
October 03, 2017, 11:54:28 AM
Deep Onion is gonna doing big
Pages:
Jump to: