Pages:
Author

Topic: Deep Onion - page 39. (Read 79367 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 100
October 22, 2017, 11:51:09 AM
Bought 100 onions just to have some. Waiting for my 5 pieces of Baikal Giant 2000 to arrive, that will only mine onions ^^
Gambling. But on second thought; I feel safe Smiley
Worst case you could always swap to another coin and/or resell your Giants, so it's pretty much impossible for you to make any loss.

And if you're lucky the network hashrate of DO would've decreased due to prices going down, but I don't know about this because I don't have any Baikals. Either way, seems like a good move to me.
Activity: 101
Merit: 10
October 19, 2017, 06:40:37 PM
I need to add as much as I can because really like POS system coins and I am in crypto from long time and now that must HODL good projects, do you know how many BTC I sold for 1-3USD in early years Smiley, so believe me good projects need patient.
Activity: 1027
Merit: 316
October 19, 2017, 06:33:13 PM
The reason is pretty simple: Some can't join - like you. So you either buy or mine some!
If the price is high enough it can also be highly profitable to mine it. Since you have to hold 90% from the airdrop it is also the only way to trade huge amounts (except for investing BTC).
Activity: 210
October 19, 2017, 04:56:32 PM
what is the reason for mining this coin, if you can get tons of it from airdrops and mining rewards are small
Activity: 101
October 19, 2017, 04:48:46 PM
Where to read how to mine this coin, I can't see in official AirDrop thread not here in first post?
legendary
Activity: 1292
Merit: 1000
October 17, 2017, 06:17:02 PM
Bought 100 onions just to have some. Waiting for my 5 pieces of Baikal Giant 2000 to arrive, that will only mine onions ^^
Not really gambling, since the miners don't really lose value very quickly. So you will always be able to resell them. I can't really see you losing money on ASICs unless you pay a lot for electricity.
Activity: 1176
Merit: 286
October 17, 2017, 04:06:08 PM
My deep onion account is compromised
account showing banned
please help me to active my account
my ETH is also hacked than i know
please help me !

go here :
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-deeponion-tor-deepvault-cryptopia-airdrop-2440-we-dominate-2006010
Activity: 239
Merit: 107
October 17, 2017, 03:54:13 PM
I think so too and now seems like a really great time to buy some onions. Sadly I cant join airdrop yet because of the strict rules but in the future I think this will change too. Given everything that is going on right now with

the industry it couldnt hurt to be in a potential mega monster airdrop like this one. After all you pay with your time and effort rather than investing which is always nice

There are lots of other methods by witch you can earn some onions. The main thing is to spread onion technology to other people, like doing youtube videos etc. But for sure, devs are acting really fair, so I wouldn't be astonished if they enable last few airdrops for many new participants. Till than, if it even happens, we need to put our effort and spread DO to our friends, family etc.
Activity: 1554
Merit: 260
October 17, 2017, 03:40:56 PM
account showing banned
please help me !

No one is able to help you from here, you have to go to the deeponion and have a ticket to ask for help after that maybe some admins will look at your buisness.
Activity: 211
Santa Coin
October 17, 2017, 03:29:58 PM
Deep onion seems to have a really good development and team behind it despite many people being a bit skeptical about it, the value seems to be holding steady and it's really a coin to look out for in the future.

I think so too and now seems like a really great time to buy some onions. Sadly I cant join airdrop yet because of the strict rules but in the future I think this will change too. Given everything that is going on right now with

the industry it couldnt hurt to be in a potential mega monster airdrop like this one. After all you pay with your time and effort rather than investing which is always nice
Activity: 230
Merit: 101
October 17, 2017, 03:18:20 PM
Activity: 160
Merit: 12
🤖UBEX.COM 🤖
October 17, 2017, 03:12:26 PM
Deep onion seems to have a really good development and team behind it despite many people being a bit skeptical about it, the value seems to be holding steady and it's really a coin to look out for in the future.
Activity: 332
Merit: 250
I like the clowns and the little dogs
October 17, 2017, 03:04:35 PM
Good time to buy in now, IMHO.

Absolutely. Just the fact that the price is staying in the range that it is
is a great sign. A lot of other coins are being severely affected by the
fact people are pumping money into BTC because of the fork/s coming
up, DeepOnion holding steady and strong.

I've rarely felt so positive about my holdings as I do now.
Activity: 798
Merit: 281
October 17, 2017, 02:58:06 PM
account showing banned
please help me !

You won't get much help on this thread as it is an unofficial DO thread. You need to go to the official DeepOnion forum and submit a support ticket and see if the mods can help you. https://deeponion.org/community/
Activity: 105
October 17, 2017, 08:35:59 AM
Deep Onion has a great community which is one of the first things to look for when getting into a crypto.  The devteam is strong and ONION already ha a few unique features that no other crypto has such as DeepVault, DeepTrust and DeepSend.  Also the team behind Deep Onion seems to be pretty talented at marketing too.  I like ONION a lot and can't wait to see my garden start growing Wink.
Activity: 756
Merit: 501
DeepOnions for the WIN!
October 17, 2017, 08:35:22 AM
This is a coin I don't understand why the price is still very low, the number of tokens in circulation is low and have active team behind it couple with a strong community.

The momentum is building and Onions are getting more known throughout the crypto-verse. I think the BTC spike and all the talk about the upcoming forks are just dominating any other news. Once that is past, and people see that DeepOnions is a fantastic anon coin, things will heat up. Also, Onions only listed on Novaexchange, which is not the best exchange out there. Low volume. Hopefully if DO can list on larger exchanges, things will REALLY take off.

Good time to buy in now, IMHO.
Activity: 560
Merit: 101
October 17, 2017, 08:02:26 AM
account showing banned
please help me !
Activity: 700
Merit: 108
October 17, 2017, 05:17:43 AM
This is a coin I don't understand why the price is still very low, the number of tokens in circulation is low and have active team behind it couple with a strong community.

The price of DeepOnion is low because the exchange (Novaexchange) has not a big volume. I´m my opinion that´s why we are not seeing a raise of DeepOnion. It reached around 5 usd some weeks ago but now it´s stabilized around 0.90/1 usd.

I think we will reach a better price after seeing the coin in another big exchange. The dev is working on that. For sure we will see it listed in a new exchange soon.
I think the price is low because of Bitcoin Gold coming out soon and people wanting to dump it. Also, investors are probably still holding back because they're still waiting to see what DeepSend can do when it comes out. But it's not much longer until we should see the price rising.

i think this time will see another story, different from what happened with the bitcoincash fork, maybe i am wrong but this time i won't buy before the fork only to receive the new coin

and sure everyone will dump as soon as possible, but again this is only my opinon!
Activity: 8
Merit: 0
October 17, 2017, 02:54:39 AM
I have only gone through one of their airdrops so far, but it's pretty nice. It's not like they can scam me, other than taking up some of my time. And the dedication and time they give to the project is pretty nice. Most people won't dump because they will get blacklisted, slows down liquidity on the exchanges, but prevents too much selling. So far, I feel positive about the whole project.
Activity: 182
October 17, 2017, 02:48:03 AM
how many coin I can get per round? Cheesy anyone know
That depends on your activity level. I got 675 last week as a Member, and 590 the week before as a Jr. Member. There's a link to the airdrop stats on the official website that shows the exact numbers for everyone.
Pages:
Jump to: