Pages:
Author

Topic: Deep Onion - page 51. (Read 79367 times)

Activity: 239
Merit: 107
September 26, 2017, 04:45:38 AM
I really don't dont know what interest do have people which are selling now on novaex. I simpley can't understand that, ok price is irrelevant in this phase of development, but it would be much better to see it around 2-3$ each
Activity: 504
Merit: 259
September 26, 2017, 04:18:31 AM
Hopefully the required registration date will move up again somewhere in the future.
I have been telling friends about Deeponion and that they should register for when this day came, but ofcourse they only registered after the announcement was made.
Activity: 476
Merit: 101
September 25, 2017, 07:28:21 PM
There will be some new blood joining the airdrops in the coming weeks and months, this will help disperse the coins to a wider network of people.

All in all now is the best time to buy the coins, for those who have access to Nova, for once they hit a larger exchange the price will no doubt rise rapidly.
Activity: 322
Merit: 100
September 25, 2017, 06:50:03 PM
What do you think? Onion going to boom?

onions price has greatly decreased day by day and now i cant still sell my hard earned onions from deep onion twitter campaign
 i regeret for not selling it last week since the price is at 0.0003 now the price of 1 onion is 0.00016 and it still going down low.  how can this far it would go down?

Hopefully not to much further. We really need more exchanges soon. Being on Nova only is really ruining the price.
Activity: 1638
Merit: 122
September 25, 2017, 06:25:52 PM
What do you think? Onion going to boom?

onions price has greatly decreased day by day and now i cant still sell my hard earned onions from deep onion twitter campaign
 i regeret for not selling it last week since the price is at 0.0003 now the price of 1 onion is 0.00016 and it still going down low.  how can this far it would go down?
Activity: 182
September 25, 2017, 06:19:49 PM
Great, so now they are letting in juniors, but they rejected me for no reason, nice

It takes patience and perseverance to be admitted to airdrop .... even after so long I'm still not admitted but I'm not giving up .... there are still 30 airdrops to do and you have so much time to participate. Do not give up and believe!

I want to register for the airdrop. But i don't get the confirmation email. Even if i click on resend... Very disappointing

You have to have a little patience, sometimes it takes more than 24 hours to reply to emails, and how they have been hacked by other users also check the spam mail.

I got back into the Airdrop today. My original account was hacked at the beginning of round 4 and this account wasn't "old" enough to get into the airdrop. With the new rules that changed, so I applied and got accepted pretty much immediately. The devs knew about me and my case though, so that probably helped me get approved quickly.

Either way, the point that I'm trying to make is: just keep going and you'll get admitted eventually.
Activity: 518
Merit: 102
September 25, 2017, 06:15:14 PM
I am very happy that you can participate in this project.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 391
September 25, 2017, 01:03:14 PM
Great, so now they are letting in juniors, but they rejected me for no reason, nice

It takes patience and perseverance to be admitted to airdrop .... even after so long I'm still not admitted but I'm not giving up .... there are still 30 airdrops to do and you have so much time to participate. Do not give up and believe!

I want to register for the airdrop. But i don't get the confirmation email. Even if i click on resend... Very disappointing

You have to have a little patience, sometimes it takes more than 24 hours to reply to emails, and how they have been hacked by other users also check the spam mail.
Activity: 266
September 25, 2017, 10:14:34 AM
I registered at https://deeponion.org but I am receiving no confirmation email. I cannot post to the support forum because I have insufficient privileges to post there. Anyone knows what do to?

Have you registered for the airdrop or are you just trying to join the deeponion community forum? I joined the airdrop first and then the forum, i don't know if that makes a difference. Devs are busy on Fridays and Saturdays dealing with the airdrops so it might take longer

This may be a silly question... But, did you guys check your email spam filters/folders? I know my initial DO emails got sent to the spam folder in my email client. I had to mark them as "not spam."

Hope that helps you guys.
Activity: 79
Merit: 10
September 25, 2017, 09:05:58 AM
I registered at https://deeponion.org but I am receiving no confirmation email. I cannot post to the support forum because I have insufficient privileges to post there. Anyone knows what do to?

Have you registered for the airdrop or are you just trying to join the deeponion community forum? I joined the airdrop first and then the forum, i don't know if that makes a difference. Devs are busy on Fridays and Saturdays dealing with the airdrops so it might take longer

Activity: 150
September 25, 2017, 08:29:51 AM
Activity: 630
Merit: 116
September 25, 2017, 08:28:41 AM
Where get Deep Onion wallet address for Airdrop application form?

You can download and setup DeepOnion wallet from official DeepOnion website : https://deeponion.org/index.php#download
Activity: 365
Merit: 250
September 25, 2017, 08:28:34 AM
download their wallet. you can go to their website and download wallet base on your os
September 25, 2017, 08:09:30 AM
This really made my day. It is a great thing for a whole community, it will start growing even more with more jr. member's participating in airdrops. Dev are really doing their best to bring DO to the wider range of people.
Activity: 99
Merit: 10
🌟 COMSA ICO: 10/02/17 🌟
September 25, 2017, 08:05:40 AM
Activity: 406
Merit: 103
September 25, 2017, 08:05:31 AM
For people like me who plan on holding the onions for a long long time, the price of onion today is irrelevant. I am in deeponion for a long long time. Glad i was able to get into the airdrop.  It could be like buying bitcoin in the early days.
Activity: 648
Merit: 101
September 25, 2017, 07:27:58 AM
There`s a lot of opportunity to the jr member to join the airdrop after 12 July registered. So this is the opportunity to expand more about Deeponion.
Activity: 630
Merit: 116
September 25, 2017, 06:57:51 AM
We updated the required registration date rule to 1 Sep. 2017
Jr. Members can also apply!

Let's Keep Up
Expansion Time!

https://deeponion.org/community/apply.php (DeepOnion Community Central)​
September 25, 2017, 05:48:13 AM
So if Im correct, from now on you have to post at their officail forum right ? Not here on bitcointalk ?
Im planing to became member by next month and a half, so I hope they will still approve new members for airdrop by then.
Activity: 509
Merit: 250
Disrupt the banking system!
September 25, 2017, 01:53:51 AM
I heard about that DO changed airdrop / signature campaign rules. From now on it is mandatory to register and post in the official forum.
Pages:
Jump to: