Pages:
Author

Topic: Deep Onion - page 53. (Read 79366 times)

Activity: 630
Merit: 10
September 20, 2017, 10:44:04 AM

Hi,

I am really excited to join this exciting journey with Deep Onion.

I think they will go further down the road to become one of Bitcoin challenger in the crypto market.

Cheers  Smiley Smiley

Activity: 594
Merit: 253
September 20, 2017, 10:18:14 AM
The reason we had the price drop was mainly due to the fact that Novaexchange has not allowed anyone new to sign up to the site since the end of August.

They also have blocked a large range of IP addresses due to the hacking attempts that they received.

Coinmarketcap is showing Bizures coin price, which it should not be as this exchange has been advised against doing trades on.

Nova is the only safe place to buy Onions right now. Until they get placed onto another credible site.

Maybe Deep Onion with its large community can try to tweet on Liqui Bittrex Livecoin Cryptopia and other trading sites to add our beloved token.
Activity: 476
Merit: 101
September 20, 2017, 05:34:42 AM
The reason we had the price drop was mainly due to the fact that Novaexchange has not allowed anyone new to sign up to the site since the end of August.

They also have blocked a large range of IP addresses due to the hacking attempts that they received.

Coinmarketcap is showing Bizures coin price, which it should not be as this exchange has been advised against doing trades on.

Nova is the only safe place to buy Onions right now. Until they get placed onto another credible site.
Activity: 646
Merit: 252
PNNV.COM Live bitcoin price monitor
September 20, 2017, 05:31:20 AM
I begin to see the sincerity of this project when I saw that the accepted airdrop participants are much much lower than those accepted. And those users that are banned are rising fast. There must be a very serious effort behind all these, keeping away the project from probable causes of Deeponion's bad image.
Activity: 770
Merit: 105
September 20, 2017, 05:26:56 AM

At one time, not bad there earned. An excellent project. Who understands that and at the same time there raises good money Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1277
September 20, 2017, 05:22:15 AM
The most important thing will be to bring more people in.

This is difficult because there are plenty of people like me who are interested but cannot take part in the signature campaign because either a) account is too new, or b) rank is only jr member.
Activity: 700
Merit: 108
September 20, 2017, 04:31:29 AM
price already touched more then 4 us dollars circa a month ago. i don't know what happened at that time but it's quite common when there is small volume. actually you can trade only inn two exchanges (and one of them is a bit fishy at least), you have to wait more airdrop rounds to make a sustainable growth. looking at similar projects, similar in regard of focusing on privacy and security, there is a lot of interest about this type of coin and services, i think in the next months price will go up by a great margin. probably we are going to see a big correction after airdrop round 40 but there is also the possibility of a big spike and only after that a correction, like what happened with bitcoin cash
Activity: 181
Merit: 100
September 20, 2017, 04:07:07 AM
Planning on buying a few onion's, just trying to time when it hits the bottom. Hopefully the exchange opens up again soon.
0.8$ is bottom for deep onion coin. Cheesy This is just because some people dump all their coin and left this project. but everything will recover soon

But when is that to be happen? i think 2$ price of DeepOnion reach is due to hype but maybe if dev of the deeponion will do a great positive hype for his coin well maybe the price of each deeponion coin will pump up. But for now just hold your coin if you have some since I think dev is not finish yet for developing his coin.
Activity: 294
September 20, 2017, 03:40:06 AM
So sadly I missed this thing, so what role should we do when we join airdrop, what's our responsibility
Activity: 234
It's turtles all the way down!
September 20, 2017, 03:25:16 AM
Can I join Airdrop when I will be Jr. Member ?

Also what is the procedure for Airdrop

Check out their site: https://deeponion.org/

The short answer is, you have to have an account that's older than July 12, 2017, and you must be member level or higher. So, unfortunately, unless you registered your account before that date and just lurked in the meantime, you will never be able to participate in the airdrop (as far as the rules go currently).

However, you can still show your support for the community and get coins through other methods. The main ways would be bounties and giveaways. If you become a member of their forum: https://deeponion.org/community/, you can participate in a lot of cool setups.

You can also join the discord, where you get onion for leveling up: https://discord.gg/djB29kt

I'm not with the dev team or part of the airdrop, I am just showing my support for the community and will hopefully apply for the airdrop next week. Everyone in the community is helpful and if you have any more questions you can ask around and most anyone would be likely to help you.

Cheers.
Activity: 294
September 20, 2017, 03:04:07 AM
Can I join Airdrop when I will be Jr. Member ?

Also what is the procedure for Airdrop
Activity: 1974
Merit: 856
September 20, 2017, 02:39:49 AM
The most important thing will be to bring more people in. I hope the number of airdrop participants increases by a bit this week.

More people + the promised features = moon  Wink
Activity: 689
Merit: 260
September 20, 2017, 02:34:59 AM
yep, airdrop on friday, some more coins on the market over the weekend. then price will go up again on monday or something like that, as usual.
Activity: 199
September 19, 2017, 11:36:30 PM
Planning on buying a few onion's, just trying to time when it hits the bottom. Hopefully the exchange opens up again soon.
0.8$ is bottom for deep onion coin. Cheesy This is just because some people dump all their coin and left this project. but everything will recover soon
Activity: 30
Merit: 0
September 19, 2017, 11:11:55 PM
still trying to get my account up to participate in the airdrops

can you enter in more than one at a time?
Activity: 1008
Merit: 505
September 19, 2017, 09:45:47 PM

But I still believe and say there will not be any profound correction after the 40-week airdrop, because:
1) It is not an open airdrop for all ... there are few participants, highly selected by the Team and who will not rent the coin even when it airdrops
2) every week other users are added while others are being eliminated because they are dumping their coins on the market ... so the price is weighed every week (just see the stability of the last 20 days)
3) deep onion is just born and it is normal that at first its price moves violently .... it must find its supports, its bases (look at the story of monero or zcash)

But what is profound is what deep onion offers to its users, how many coins it offers to the market, what is its roadmap and if the team works to run it, if it has communities that support it in difficult moments.

DEEP ONION has it all, and its future will be brilliant!

Tell me what's signature you wear please?

Community support deeponion because of their free coin, nothing more. Zcoin (XZC) is really anonymous if that the really point interested you. But you have to buy them.
Activity: 21
Merit: 0
September 19, 2017, 08:58:06 PM
Activity: 1022
Merit: 391
September 19, 2017, 07:31:31 PM

But I still believe and say there will not be any profound correction after the 40-week airdrop, because:
1) It is not an open airdrop for all ... there are few participants, highly selected by the Team and who will not rent the coin even when it airdrops
2) every week other users are added while others are being eliminated because they are dumping their coins on the market ... so the price is weighed every week (just see the stability of the last 20 days)
3) deep onion is just born and it is normal that at first its price moves violently .... it must find its supports, its bases (look at the story of monero or zcash)

But what is profound is what deep onion offers to its users, how many coins it offers to the market, what is its roadmap and if the team works to run it, if it has communities that support it in difficult moments.

DEEP ONION has it all, and its future will be brilliant!
Activity: 434
Merit: 103
September 19, 2017, 06:04:31 PM
Deep Onion could potentially rise in the long run presuming people's suspicions about it being a scam are incorrect. However it is almost inevitable to take a big dive once the 40 week airdrop is completed and people can sell all of their current coins so I would recommend investing at this point if anyone plans to do so.
Activity: 798
Merit: 281
September 19, 2017, 06:01:26 PM
DeepOnion should increase in price longterm, it has decent team plus this is really anonymous coin. With govs cracking on crypto currency anonymous will be hot topic in the future, watch out
ya. anonymous is the only thing keep people in crypto world

There are a few privacy coins but not that many that it is fully saturated. Deeponion has some useful features so there will be a demand for it. At current prices it is good to store a few onions, just it case it matches monero in price
Pages:
Jump to: