Pages:
Author

Topic: Deep Onion - page 50. (Read 79367 times)

Activity: 161
Merit: 100
ICO Live! betterbetting.org
September 27, 2017, 04:07:35 PM
I'm feeling like i missed a great opportunity since i can't join airdrop. I believe it will be a valuable coin in the close future because it's a uniqe project so it won't share the pie with similar coins.
legendary
Activity: 1292
Merit: 1000
September 27, 2017, 03:29:04 PM
I can't believe the people are selling their onions. This is a huge thing, different to other tor coins...
I definitely agree. Crypto is a strange world though, so there's lots of widely different perspectives and opinions and that won't change until the market matures substantially. I don't think any other anon coin has such a strong community though, which forms a massive plus for any crypto coin.
Activity: 43
Merit: 0
September 27, 2017, 12:46:12 PM
I can't believe the people are selling their onions. This is a huge thing, different to other tor coins...
Activity: 41
September 27, 2017, 12:26:52 PM
This might be interesting. Seems like alot of anon coins coming out lately so there is alot of competition. Curious how this one turns out.
Activity: 388
September 27, 2017, 11:42:14 AM
It says on the Airdrop requirements:

All accounts registered after Sep 1, 2017 is not qualified. (updated 25 Sep)

Is this the Bitcointalk registration?

Or the Deep Onion registration?

Logically it's recording on Bitcointalk.
Activity: 129
Merit: 10
September 27, 2017, 11:29:36 AM
It says on the Airdrop requirements:

All accounts registered after Sep 1, 2017 is not qualified. (updated 25 Sep)

Is this the Bitcointalk registration?

Or the Deep Onion registration?
Activity: 5
September 27, 2017, 11:25:44 AM
I see you are registered from 18 September, that's a little bit unlucky, since they moved a border of registration time up to 1 of September. But anyway, there are a lots of other way to earn free onions, just check their official page, and look for it.

ok i will  thanks :-)
Activity: 129
Merit: 10
September 27, 2017, 11:22:06 AM
I think deep onion could be a huge long term winner.

I love the Tor aspect.  It's probably one of the most undervalued cryptos at the moment.

TOR TO THE MOOOOOOOOOON.
Activity: 504
Merit: 259
September 27, 2017, 11:10:49 AM
i wanted to know about the payment rates of the airdrops , is it based on stakes like the other campaign, or it has own parameters? and how much you earn if you are now on full member + ?

I have the same member rank than you and I received 600 onions this week. The total of coins will increase to 250.000 this week. So you can expect to earn around 620 onions this week if you can apply for the airdrop.

Good luck in case that you decided to join us Smiley
thansk for answering my question , is there any minimum post just like others campaign ?
or do you have a link for full condition apply on the campaigns?

You need to make at least 10 posts of 50 characters.
Any of our signatures will bring you to the official site where you can read all the aidrop details on the homepage, or you can read the first post in the official ANN topic.

10 message is the minimum but is not enough because according to what I read on the forum, some people have posted his 10 required messages and have been banned form the compaign

That means they were spamming, burst posting or being off-topic all the time.
Activity: 388
September 27, 2017, 10:55:27 AM
i wanted to know about the payment rates of the airdrops , is it based on stakes like the other campaign, or it has own parameters? and how much you earn if you are now on full member + ?

I have the same member rank than you and I received 600 onions this week. The total of coins will increase to 250.000 this week. So you can expect to earn around 620 onions this week if you can apply for the airdrop.

thansk for answering my question , is there any minimum post just like others campaign ?

Any of our signatures will bring you to the official site where you can read all the aidrop details on the homepage, or you can read the first post in the official ANN topic.

10 message is the minimum but is not enough because according to what I read on the forum, some people have posted his 10 required messages and have been banned form the compaign
Activity: 239
Merit: 107
September 27, 2017, 10:47:03 AM
I see you are registered from 18 September, that's a little bit unlucky, since they moved a border of registration time up to 1 of September. But anyway, there are a lots of other way to earn free onions, just check their official page, and look for it.
Activity: 5
September 27, 2017, 10:42:06 AM
Was hoping to participate in the airdrop ..but looks like i registered on this forum only 1 month ago ...so im a bit late ...bugger :-(
Activity: 1022
Merit: 391
September 26, 2017, 09:46:41 AM
What do you think? Onion going to boom?

onions price has greatly decreased day by day and now i cant still sell my hard earned onions from deep onion twitter campaign
 i regeret for not selling it last week since the price is at 0.0003 now the price of 1 onion is 0.00016 and it still going down low.  how can this far it would go down?

The first rule of a good investor is to buy when the coin comes down, when everyone sells ... never the opposite.
Do not look at DEEPONION as a coin to make a quick gain; it is very much much more.
In the world there is increasingly a need for privacy and security, and DEEPONION with its integrated TOR system, and with the arrival of Deepsend and Deeptrust, will be among the best anonymous and secure coins in the crypto world.
September 26, 2017, 08:50:42 AM

Activity: 770
Merit: 298
tozex.io
September 26, 2017, 08:45:54 AM

September 26, 2017, 08:37:43 AM
Go to their official web page..soon they will announce DeepSend function, so the price might go up from that point...also they are working to be added on some other exchanges, and that means only one thing Smiley
September 26, 2017, 08:36:39 AM
Onions looks really crazy, theyre giving away so much money for their campaign. I will have a look at that!

You are a member since august so you can sign up right now by clicking my sig and maybe even still receive this weeks airdrops.
I have received thousands of onions since singing up for the campaign so I can recommend you to do the same. The bigger the network the better for all users.
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
"SWISSREALCOIN - FIRST REAL ESTATE CRYPTO TOKEN"
September 26, 2017, 08:32:47 AM
Onions looks really crazy, theyre giving away so much money for their campaign. I will have a look at that!
September 26, 2017, 08:27:11 AM
Indeed it's a good time to buy, but only problem is that NovaExch have some serious problems with registering new users. So if you aren't registered yet, you may not be able to buy onion's. that's a shame, because new users are eligible to put fresh money into circulation...we can now see only sell orders, so the price is falling day by day. Hope they will solve it soon.
Activity: 193
September 26, 2017, 06:01:31 AM
I really don't dont know what interest do have people which are selling now on novaex. I simpley can't understand that, ok price is irrelevant in this phase of development, but it would be much better to see it around 2-3$ each
Then now is a good time to buy it and wait until it grows to 2-3 dollars.
Pages:
Jump to: