Pages:
Author

Topic: Deep Onion - page 49. (Read 79367 times)

Activity: 332
Merit: 250
I like the clowns and the little dogs
September 28, 2017, 05:17:03 PM
Actually only 11 AirDrop is done, we running the 12 round.

Build up your account and apply when you suit condition Wink

28 AirDrop will be available Wink

yeah, there's plenty of room for more people in the airdrops, and no reason
to listen to FUD from people who just can't be bothered meeting the super easy
conditions.

Hop on folks! They have been gradually moving the cutoff date for new registrations,
so if you have enough quality posts and get your ranking up there's no reason
you shouldn't be able to get some Onion as well!

Saying they're only giving Onions out to their friends is silly, what would that benefit anyone?
The more people who get into the airdrops the better for the currency, and for the people.
Activity: 504
Merit: 259
September 28, 2017, 05:16:13 PM

The 11th is happening tomorrow.
Activity: 420
Merit: 106
https://steemit.com/@bibi187
September 28, 2017, 05:10:02 PM

September 28, 2017, 12:42:03 PM
Hi i'm new here.

What do i have to do to qualify for air drops apart from becoming a normal member here (by being active) and registering on the deep website?

Thanks

Nothing more Wink Your account have to be created before 1 September that all Wink

Your apply gonna be examined anyway. You can find all rules to know here

https://deeponion.org/index.php#airdrop-participate
Activity: 266
Merit: 100
September 28, 2017, 10:24:20 AM
Great, so now they are letting in juniors, but they rejected me for no reason, nice

It takes patience and perseverance to be admitted to airdrop .... even after so long I'm still not admitted but I'm not giving up .... there are still 30 airdrops to do and you have so much time to participate. Do not give up and believe!

I want to register for the airdrop. But i don't get the confirmation email. Even if i click on resend... Very disappointing

You have to have a little patience, sometimes it takes more than 24 hours to reply to emails, and how they have been hacked by other users also check the spam mail.

no thanks, its a waste of time. its just an exclusive club now for their own friend and leave this thread open so it can keep getting replies and stay on the top

This is absolutely not true. Anyone who meets the requirements and follows the rules can get into the airdrop.

Keep in mind that there are lots of applicants and only so many devs and moderators (which are working crazy long hours right now) to review those applicants. But it most absolutely is NOT a waste of time to apply.

If you're wanting instant approval or to get airdropped coins for not work whatsoever, then yes, you are wasting your time.

DeepOnion is the future of anonymous crypto. Get on the airdrop train while you still can!
September 28, 2017, 10:16:24 AM
Great, so now they are letting in juniors, but they rejected me for no reason, nice

It takes patience and perseverance to be admitted to airdrop .... even after so long I'm still not admitted but I'm not giving up .... there are still 30 airdrops to do and you have so much time to participate. Do not give up and believe!

I want to register for the airdrop. But i don't get the confirmation email. Even if i click on resend... Very disappointing

You have to have a little patience, sometimes it takes more than 24 hours to reply to emails, and how they have been hacked by other users also check the spam mail.

no thanks, its a waste of time. its just an exclusive club now for their own friend and leave this thread open so it can keep getting replies and stay on the top

Check apply statut update Wink

A lot on new people is accepted actually, you just have to suit condition and your are welcome!

I am a old BL user, and i am back on AirDrop. This DeepOnion drop is big money, so a little to do is not so much.
Activity: 150
September 28, 2017, 08:35:20 AM

Activity: 630
Merit: 116
September 28, 2017, 05:26:56 AM

Come on AirDrop members!
AirDrop is coming.
Check your posts and signatures please.
Please, don't forget to register on official DeepOnion forum here:
https://deeponion.org/community
Registration is required to continue attend from 12 round.

Thanks!
And have a NICE OnionFriday!

Activity: 406
Merit: 103
September 28, 2017, 04:46:45 AM
How long can you wait for a decision on admission? I'm already waiting for more than two weeks. Do they report if you are not accepted?
Activity: 490
Merit: 251
Guard your privacy
September 28, 2017, 04:44:25 AM
You must read their whitepaper - it's a downhill road that can change altcoin in the way we have known since now.

-> ANONIMUSLY <-

It's the keyword. With Tor it can be true ( and not like many others ICO scam ) so everyone is protected buy centralized power.

They are new but they know how to do things.
Don't be fool to think you'are safe in online world: you can be tracked everywhere!

The goal is not earning money, it's changing the world in a better one
Activity: 129
Merit: 10
September 28, 2017, 01:56:56 AM
I think Deep Onion is one of the best anonymous crypto marketing and branding jobs I've seen in years.

Too many coins/tokens make the mistake of being too broad.

We are way past that phase.

Coins and tokens need to nichefy their message and speak to a specific crowd.

BRAVO DEEP ONION!  Grin
Activity: 210
September 27, 2017, 09:22:23 PM
I can not register, do I have to be a Jr. Member?
It looks like you are confused with your member status?
Of course you may join DeepOnion airdrop but you must first accomplish all the needed requirements.
Read the OP of the official ANN thread of DeepOnion here in bitcointalk.
Here is the link:
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-deeponion-tor-deepvault-cryptopia-airdrop-2440-we-dominate-2006010
Activity: 30
Merit: 0
September 27, 2017, 08:59:57 PM
yes, you need to be a jr member or up to participate in the airdrops and sig campaigns i believe

i am still working my way to junior member Smiley

- hey wait, you are past Jr Member?
Activity: 205
Merit: 10
September 27, 2017, 08:15:38 PM
I can not register, do I have to be a Jr. Member?
Activity: 25
September 27, 2017, 06:14:20 PM
Onions down about 80% from it's high, not really sure why - that's a pretty big dive.
Activity: 11
September 27, 2017, 06:10:23 PM
tried mining using Nicehash to contribute and earn some onions. But each time my orders were canceled guess I'll try an alternative route. waited too long to register here too and missed that. Always, the last one on the bus.  Cry

I am sure the registration date limit will get moved up again in te future. Smiley
Be supportive and enthusiastic about this great project and you will be welcomed in it sooner than later.

Agree! will wait it out. I am registered on their forum, that how I found out how to mine. figure I'll need to spend some more time there as well.  Grin
Activity: 798
Merit: 281
September 27, 2017, 06:07:59 PM
If you missed out on the airdrop campaign there is a chance of getting some cheap coins in the novaexchange. It has crashed a bit due to the China FUD but that is calming down now so a price rise is coming soon!
September 27, 2017, 05:44:24 PM
tried mining using Nicehash to contribute and earn some onions. But each time my orders were canceled guess I'll try an alternative route. waited too long to register here too and missed that. Always, the last one on the bus.  Cry

I am sure the registration date limit will get moved up again in te future. Smiley
Be supportive and enthusiastic about this great project and you will be welcomed in it sooner than later.
Activity: 11
September 27, 2017, 05:39:12 PM
September 27, 2017, 04:33:01 PM
I'm feeling like i missed a great opportunity since i can't join airdrop. I believe it will be a valuable coin in the close future because it's a uniqe project so it won't share the pie with similar coins.

Why can't you join?
Required registration date has been moved up to september 1st and you are a high enough level here. Everything about your account checks off. Just click on my signature and fill in the form.
Pages:
Jump to: