Pages:
Author

Topic: Deep Onion - page 48. (Read 79367 times)

Activity: 201
Merit: 100
October 01, 2017, 08:20:34 AM
its a shame I cant join this airdrop  Cry Cry Cry the community look so good, should I buy it ??
Activity: 798
Merit: 281
October 01, 2017, 05:58:43 AM
What do you think? Onion going to boom?

i dont think deeponion is going to boom because i see that the onions value these days are falling maybe due to the effect of their airdrop and most of their members are dumping their hard earned coins because they are banned for viaolating the 90% rule.  i also sell my onion for a cheap price because i see that the value of onion wont rise anymore for more than two weeks of waiting.

That decline in price was all due to an issue with their exchange I have heard... So it was not really due to the community or the coin. I believe that when the coin gets added to more exchange sites that it could become more stable and grow more later on...

True, new users could not join nova so only existing members could trade. I think it has been fixed now but you are right the exchanges. When it hits other exchanges around the world the value of these onions will rise. People had better buy them before that happens
Activity: 184
Merit: 10
Token That Will Transform The Venture Capital Mark
September 30, 2017, 08:34:32 AM
waiting for the airdrop only Wink
Activity: 140
DeepOnion ♡
September 30, 2017, 06:57:06 AM

i dont think deeponion is going to boom because i see that the onions value these days are falling maybe due to the effect of their airdrop and most of their members are dumping their hard earned coins because they are banned for viaolating the 90% rule.  i also sell my onion for a cheap price because i see that the value of onion wont rise anymore for more than two weeks of waiting.

That decline in price was all due to an issue with their exchange I have heard... So it was not really due to the community or the coin. I believe that when the coin gets added to more exchange sites that it could become more stable and grow more later on...
Activity: 521
Merit: 256
September 30, 2017, 05:53:33 AM
does this coin can hide transaction or any coin have something like this. :/ people still follow transaction to find who we are when we cashout money

For now it doesn't hide transactions, i.e. the transactions are still traceable if that's what you meen. DeepOnion just hides your IP, because the nodes are connected over the Tor network.
But devs are already working on DeepSend, which will be basically an integrated coin mixer. Then it will be almost impossible to track any transaction.

Monero's transactions are untraceable already, they use ring signatures which makes them untraceable. However, for now the Monero's nodes are not connected via Tor, so on the other hand your IP is visible.
Activity: 406
Merit: 103
September 30, 2017, 05:27:57 AM
Onions work  very well and I think this is just the beginning. With each airdrop the price increases and requests for participation in the distribution are increasing. The devs are keeping their promises and the distribution method is truly innovative. Surely there will be small dumps over the near future but the trend is definitely up.
Activity: 196
September 30, 2017, 12:45:21 AM

ya it's just round 11 of 40 airdrop round so price hard to go up till all airdrop end. Maybe on last round all member will dump all their coin
Activity: 1750
Merit: 118
September 29, 2017, 10:16:36 PM

Activity: 260
Merit: 250
snack of all trades
September 29, 2017, 09:51:10 PM
does this coin can hide transaction or any coin have something like this. :/ people still follow transaction to find who we are when we cashout money
Activity: 252
Merit: 107
September 29, 2017, 07:33:08 PM
I suspect that with the overall focus on privacy this coin could be a big time winner. We all know how bitcoin originally developed on high privacy markets. This could be something similar given the right management.

yup, i think it's the future trend for cryptos, privacy is a must have, especially considering the purpose of the cryptocurrency itself. If we think about how governs try to control our money, tha idea to move money around the world in complete anonymity it's amazing. So in this field Deeponion can take a big slice of the total market increasing this strong community. Just keep pushing!
Activity: 129
Merit: 10
September 29, 2017, 06:52:19 PM
Does anyone know what "Deep Vault" is about?

I read from one of the team members that they are working on it and it's coming out soon.

SOUNDS exciting. LOL
Activity: 798
Merit: 281
September 29, 2017, 04:19:08 PM
I suspect that with the overall focus on privacy this coin could be a big time winner. We all know how bitcoin originally developed on high privacy markets. This could be something similar given the right management.

Management of this coin is good so far, marketing has been a roaring success and the value of the coin is doing well too. Still currently low due to only being listed on a low volume exchange (nova) but that may change in the future.
Activity: 388
September 29, 2017, 07:33:32 AM
Well the Deeponion falls on time at the right time especially with the banishment of cryptos in China
Activity: 696
Merit: 500
September 29, 2017, 12:02:48 AM
agree. and China almost want ban bitcoin and maybe other currency. So trader will need an anonymous coin like this
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
September 28, 2017, 11:19:13 PM
Activity: 468
Experience the Future of DeFi
September 28, 2017, 11:12:51 PM
Deeponion focused on privacy and it is only making anonymous by integrating TOR protocol. It protects its user's from network surveillance by government or hackers. One thing I also like about Deeponion is that it has a strong  community. Even there are a lot of coins similar to Deeponion, it is still valuable because it has so many believers.
Activity: 533
September 28, 2017, 06:10:24 PM
Also, join to DeepOnion website forum https://deeponion.org/community/   Smiley

You can get a lot of help there. There are bounties too.
If you are talented show us your skills...wallpapers and video making, avatars, maybe some project that could be implemented in Deeponion blockchain.
Activity: 504
Merit: 259
September 28, 2017, 05:46:59 PM
Your ID is 1043553, replace your name with that number in your signature.
Activity: 420
Merit: 106
https://steemit.com/@bibi187
September 28, 2017, 05:32:52 PM
I registered to the Airdrop a few days ago, and I received the answer very quickly : accepted !

Thank you DeepOnion, long life to this coin ! Smiley can't wait to see where it will lead us

Your signature is not good, you have to put your BCT ID, not your nickname "bouldou" fix this or you will miss this AirDrop Wink
Activity: 403
Merit: 101
September 28, 2017, 05:20:52 PM
I registered to the Airdrop a few days ago, and I received the answer very quickly : accepted !

Thank you DeepOnion, long life to this coin ! Smiley can't wait to see where it will lead us
Pages:
Jump to: