Pages:
Author

Topic: Deep Onion - page 54. (Read 79366 times)

Activity: 116
Merit: 10
September 19, 2017, 08:50:16 AM
DeepOnion should increase in price longterm, it has decent team plus this is really anonymous coin. With govs cracking on crypto currency anonymous will be hot topic in the future, watch out
ya. anonymous is the only thing keep people in crypto world
Activity: 112
September 19, 2017, 06:47:43 AM
DeepOnion should increase in price longterm, it has decent team plus this is really anonymous coin. With govs cracking on crypto currency anonymous will be hot topic in the future, watch out
Activity: 252
Merit: 107
September 19, 2017, 06:40:02 AM
i tried to join it, i match with all requirement, but after my application i've received this answer:
"We are sorry that your application for DeepOnion airdrop is declined because your account doesn't meet some conditions we required. We thank you for your continuous support of the DeepOnion."

i don't know which condition they are talking about, if they could at least explain me it will be kind also cause in the mean time i'm holding their signature on Smiley
Activity: 121
Merit: 100
September 19, 2017, 05:36:28 AM
I read this is scam and dev is staking premine? Is truth?

I can safely say, this is not a Scam at all.

The Dev does not stake the premine, anyone who opens their wallet will see the total weight of the network is not ridiculously huge, except when the Airdrops are being given out.

The rest of the time the network weight if a reasonable amount allowing people to use the POS function easily and fairly.

The coin itself have a huge growing community, and communities are what make these coins. It grows by hundreds of new members a week.

Overall its one to watch for the future.

actually the staking weight would go up by millions and then down to 100,000 in a matter of seconds in the first few weeks of the airdrop, so that is not true, they were definitely staking.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 505
September 19, 2017, 05:05:20 AM

The Dev does not stake the premine, anyone who opens their wallet will see the total weight of the network is not ridiculously huge, except when the Airdrops are being given out.

The rest of the time the network weight if a reasonable amount allowing people to use the POS function easily and fairly.

The coin itself have a huge growing community, and communities are what make these coins. It grows by hundreds of new members a week.

It is hardly an objective view of the project if it comes from someone who is promoting DeepOnion himself in every post by wearing its signature. Let us all wait until this project blooms to its extent. That would be the proper time to judge. For now, let us all wait though. The project is a bit strict.

You get it, that one wearing the signature say it will moon, the others don't think so. When every one will send their deeponion to exchange, for selling, what will happen? Be serious please.

Btw, here it's a speculation topic,so I wait for speculations, I didn't read anything about it. At the end of the signature campaign we will see it under $0.5, 24hours volume is $19,773 right now.   
Activity: 1027
Merit: 316
September 19, 2017, 04:59:17 AM
how many coin per member join airdrop? anyone can help me

Take a look at this: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/11-02XSUsyzNcPUHjqjwGPrfqai_OAhL-EZLSjxue6JY/edit#gid=0

As you can see, you as a Full Member would have received between 293 and 800 Onions per round! So decide if you wanny apply and then register for the airdrop! Awelcome aboard!
Activity: 504
Merit: 252
September 18, 2017, 10:47:32 PM

It is hardly an objective view of the project if it comes from someone who is promoting DeepOnion himself in every post by wearing its signature. Let us all wait until this project blooms to its extent. That would be the proper time to judge. For now, let us all wait though. The project is a bit strict.
Activity: 99
September 18, 2017, 09:41:49 PM
how many coin per member join airdrop? anyone can help me
Activity: 154
September 18, 2017, 08:13:39 PM
This coin's stability comes from the rule that if people that are in the airdrop dump more than 10% of their coins, they are excluded from future airdrops. It's a great way to keep people holding which will allow for price stability and spreading of coins.
legendary
Activity: 1197
Merit: 1001
September 18, 2017, 06:21:38 PM

It's one of the best around.

Just check https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/deeponion/

Onion is one of the few so stable coins. Almost no deviation in past week! And POS is working very easily, bringing me another 2 coins in past 24 hours. This is another great reason to be holder.
Activity: 266
Merit: 101
September 18, 2017, 12:37:40 PM
I like the coin but can't join the airdrop.  Huh

To be eligible, you have to make at least ten posts with more than fifty characters per week. Keep in mind though that so called low quality posts doesn't count. This for example includes one liners, that is posts with one or two very short sentences. You can read more here: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/signature-campaign-guidelines-read-this-before-starting-or-joining-a-campaign-1684035 (official bitcointalk signature campaign guidelines) and here: https://deeponion.org/community/threads/airdrop-what-is-low-quality-post.685/ (deeponion's guidelines about low quality posts).
Activity: 182
September 18, 2017, 11:36:31 AM
Did you try to join? Your account looks fine.

Either way, if you really want to join you should just put the signature on and keep posting on the BCT and DO forums. It might take some time but the devs will probably notice you from what I've seen so far.
Activity: 1848
Merit: 601
The Martian Child
September 18, 2017, 05:41:48 AM

DeepOnion is pretty working fairly right now. The scam accusation that once gave doubt to several people about this coin has been buried with the very big number of followers of the project. The moment of truth will be after the airdrop is done, which is quite long way later.
Activity: 476
Merit: 101
September 18, 2017, 05:21:01 AM

Activity: 689
Merit: 260
September 18, 2017, 05:09:40 AM
So it is good time to buy DeepOnion guys. Looks like we have the bottom around 20000-25000 satoshi. Unfortunately Nova is not available at the moment. 

They blocked IP ranges because of some attacks. Use TOR to access the novaexchange and it will work.
Activity: 196
September 18, 2017, 04:06:44 AM
What do you think? Onion going to boom?

Cant really tell it for now. But they are really serious in promoting it in social media. Have a friend who is paid doing it on facebook and twitter.
Activity: 294
September 18, 2017, 02:29:57 AM
This is not a scam and it will give huge profit.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 505
September 18, 2017, 01:51:00 AM

DeepOnion is definitely not a scam. Why would it be a scam if I'm earning $$$ every week from the  airdrops? and the dev takes no money from us. The airdrop alone is worth some fortune. So how could it be a scam? NO IT'S NOT. Don't believe what you read because they're just trying to spread FUD with ONIONs. You can trust DeepOnion and the Dev team.

are you serous or you only spam to get your free coins? They invest a lot of coins then made the hype. That one who will buy it on exchange are crazy. Keep you signature, win your money,don't ask more. And leave it in the good time (before the 40 weeks of course). I have get ban only cause I said the true. zcoin is really anonym, not onioncoin

Don't hate because you got banned. Once DeepOnion hits the major exchanges it is going to blow up even more. I personally am a participant of the airdrop and fully intend to buy even more coins on the exchanges once they get to Bittrex or Cryptopia. I have no intentions of selling at any point in the near future. DO for me is a long term hold.

And no, it most certainly is not a "scam." I feel like that is a silly thing to even suggest. Especially given the amount of coins they are giving away and the fact that they didn't even run an ICO for it.

Where did you saw I "hate" ? I said keep your signature and your free money. I said what I really think on the main thread but they deleted my posts,if I really want to keep them I wouldn't have said anything and doing what you do, promote it cause your boss said so (or you will loose your next coins).

If you like it so much go buy a bunch on exchange (stop lying, of course you will never do:)

At least,don't call that an airdrop,cause it's not.
Activity: 394
Merit: 105
September 17, 2017, 07:50:39 PM
Activity: 596
September 17, 2017, 01:41:38 PM
 Grin
some people can't join deep onion then blame them. If they scam just avoid it. dont waste your time. people known what they are doing
Pages:
Jump to: