Pages:
Author

Topic: Deep Onion - page 64. (Read 79366 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 100
August 31, 2017, 11:03:19 AM
Yes, it's very unfortunate I can't participate either in the Airdrop.
I don't get why they make it a requirement to have an (old) account on here...
A bit disheartening for the new people pouring in...
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1277
August 31, 2017, 09:16:55 AM
I think Deep Onion looks really good. Unfortunately I can't participate.
The "criminal" thing isn't really an argument. USD are used by criminals too.
legendary
Activity: 2660
Merit: 2229
https://t1p.de/6ghrf
August 31, 2017, 09:08:01 AM
most things have two sides of a medal. A car can be use by criminal and by not criminal people. Should I dump my car now?
Anonymous coins could be use by criminal, of course but it can be use by human rights organizations also. Transfer crypto to a member who is in an undemocratic country for example.
Activity: 90
Merit: 10
August 31, 2017, 09:06:03 AM
I think deeponion has a chance of good success, only few real competitors that I see is Zcash and Zencash. Monero and byteball are quite traceable there are 30% tractability possibility that devs of Monero confirmed themselves. zk-snarks are untracable as of yet, will see with Deep onion, but idea and team are good so should go quite high as a coin.
I think deeponion coin will be success by strength of community
Activity: 112
August 31, 2017, 08:20:50 AM
I think deeponion has a chance of good success, only few real competitors that I see is Zcash and Zencash. Monero and byteball are quite traceable there are 30% tractability possibility that devs of Monero confirmed themselves. zk-snarks are untracable as of yet, will see with Deep onion, but idea and team are good so should go quite high as a coin.
Activity: 700
Merit: 108
August 31, 2017, 07:47:00 AM
every money is money for criminals, dollars, euros and so on, potentially crypto are less because every single transaction is registered forever in the blockchain when fiat money can change hand by hand (well, also wallet and keys can be given hand by hand) so to make it short is not the medium that is criminal, is the purpose. always.
Activity: 420
Merit: 106
https://steemit.com/@bibi187
August 31, 2017, 07:43:20 AM
Is a really good opportunity with this airdrop, so si possible in long term can be remember it as the best airdrop ever.
the future looks brilliant for DeepOnion.

In 10 years DeepOnion will be the new bitcoin, or maybe at least is little brother Wink
I am actually proud to be part of this adventure !

Unfortunately, I don't think that DeepOnion will be the next Bitcoin, since Bitcoin is shortly before making the step to the masses. And despite of the advantages, Deeponion will never do that step. The majority of the people has a negative attitude against everything in connection with TOR. Darknet...Criminals... That is, what most people are thinking. And even that could be changed. At least there are the governments who, for sure, would go with the Bitcoin or other coins, where they can comprehend transactions.

So let us say, Deeponion is going to be the next Monero. Thats quite more realistic (;

Bitcoin was also the "money of criminals" a few years ago and look at it now. Privacy/anonymity oriented cryptocurrencies like Monero and DeepOnion are considered to be the "money of criminals" now, but they can also become widely used as soon as people realize that protecting their privacy while paying for stuff is really important.

A little of education from "Phil Zimmerman"

If intimacy is outlawed, only outlaws will have privacy. Intelligence agencies have access to good cryptographic technology. Similarly, drug and arms traffickers. But ordinary people and grassroots political organizations had mostly no access to these affordable "military-grade" cryptographic technologies. Until now

Activity: 521
Merit: 256
August 31, 2017, 07:25:34 AM
Is a really good opportunity with this airdrop, so si possible in long term can be remember it as the best airdrop ever.

In 10 years DeepOnion will be the new bitcoin, or maybe at least is little brother Wink

Unfortunately, I don't think that DeepOnion will be the next Bitcoin, since Bitcoin is shortly before making the step to the masses. And despite of the advantages, Deeponion will never do that step. The majority of the people has a negative attitude against everything in connection with TOR. Darknet...Criminals... That is, what most people are thinking. And even that could be changed. At least there are the governments who, for sure, would go with the Bitcoin or other coins, where they can comprehend transactions.

So let us say, Deeponion is going to be the next Monero. Thats quite more realistic (;

Bitcoin was also the "money of criminals" a few years ago and look at it now. Privacy/anonymity oriented cryptocurrencies like Monero and DeepOnion are considered to be the "money of criminals" now, but they can also become widely used as soon as people realize that protecting their privacy while paying for stuff is really important.
Activity: 420
https://steemit.com/@bibi187
August 31, 2017, 07:04:25 AM

U speak from non sense ... Where do you think bitcoin came from ? ...
Activity: 312
August 31, 2017, 07:01:09 AM

Activity: 266
August 31, 2017, 06:53:54 AM
How long does the confimation need? I have registered about one hour ago and Im still waiting for a confirmation email.

Spam box Smiley
Empty

Not sure what your problem could be ... I got my email confirmations instantly -- although, I do believe the initial email went to my spam box. I have received all additional emails like normal once I white listed the domain.
legendary
August 31, 2017, 04:53:03 AM
How long does the confimation need? I have registered about one hour ago and Im still waiting for a confirmation email.

Spam box Smiley
Empty
Activity: 53
Merit: 0
August 31, 2017, 04:34:12 AM

Spam box Smiley
Activity: 586
Merit: 251
August 31, 2017, 04:28:38 AM
 Tongue I don't known much about this coin. Maybe will join next airdrop to have a try with this coin
legendary
August 31, 2017, 04:14:27 AM

Activity: 1027
Merit: 316
August 31, 2017, 01:05:36 AM
I am really curious to see how that airdrop continues - the price seems to be going insane but I think it will be like a mexican standoff - once someone with significant bag twitches and pulls the trigger it will go dump(correct) bombastically. Still the project looks awesome and that' the best airdrop I have seen so far. I feel super bad for not being a part of it.

Actually with 90% hold rule and apply on AirDrop be tightened i dont share your point of view. Bag holder is dev other community membre have Onion but not so much.
And we actually see a 4K Onion on sell cause a community member needed this for emergency, Onion get raised again in only 1 day Wink

who is the seller? i will take the 4k . please pm me

@zidane

Buddy, you should update your signature very fast otherwise you will pretty sure be blacklisted soon. replace all "XXXX" fields with your BCT user ID (not your profile name). After that, go to the deeponion homepage and check your status!
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
August 30, 2017, 05:33:38 PM
So I got into it a bit now and I just have to say hell yea!
This is gonna be huge.

I'll try to start with it next friday then.
Activity: 201
August 30, 2017, 04:08:57 PM
Certainly is making quiet a mark recently!! Hopefully will stay strong and grow.

Strong community helps!
Activity: 402
August 30, 2017, 02:59:36 PM
What do you think? Onion going to boom?
My answer is YES, it definitely going to be strong in the coming weeks.
Activity: 154
August 30, 2017, 01:44:11 PM
Hey I just wanted to let people know of an issue I had and how I resolved it.

Every time I went to check status of the air drop I would get user not found.

What I had to do was click on my own referral link (https://deeponion.org/apply.php?ref=103121) and then click apply. For whatever reason I thought I had already applied for the air drop but now when I check status it is showing awaiting approval. Silly mistake on my part, but I hope this helps others out!
Pages:
Jump to: