Pages:
Author

Topic: [DEFI][ANN] Nimbus - Established FinTech Company. DAO-governed ecosystem. - page 25. (Read 5967 times)

Activity: 270
Merit: 40
As I see in road map of this projects, there are many dapps should be done this year including loans dapp, trading and crowdfunding and also mobile app. It's a hell of a work, hope team will deal with this all Wink
I've already tested arbitrage dApp, working pretty good. Can't wait for IPO dApp. There are some projects now that allow you to trade stocks via crypto but I don't know how to participate in IPO. It makes it easier. Mobile app? I don't know what is it.
Activity: 49
Merit: 4
This is a strong and legit project with a high quality professional roadmap. I wish this project to continue presenting itself as a competitive and reliable one!
Activity: 966
Merit: 100
Yeah finally guys, I’m so excited that u’ve launched the test net) I’ve been waiting for it. I believed in u and still do, keep it steady, just forward, thank you for keeping your promises!
Absolutely agree the test net launch is one more huge step to success. everyone who didn’t believe, will kick themselves and be poor) #Nimbus, we’re waiting for your main net
Mainnet already launched! It's one of the biggest events for Nimbus community. Also team make a good thing for airdrop participators. In order to create fair market conditions and save NBU token holders from those who only seek fast gains with pumps and dumps, all NBU airdrops are vested for a 60-day period followed by a staggered unvesting process. It will prevent pump when few thousands users are selling their rewards.
What do you mean by pumping?

This token will be stablecoin the dollar, the price will be fixed 1: 1 against the dollar.
copper member
Activity: 203
Merit: 11
Yeah finally guys, I’m so excited that u’ve launched the test net) I’ve been waiting for it. I believed in u and still do, keep it steady, just forward, thank you for keeping your promises!
Absolutely agree the test net launch is one more huge step to success. everyone who didn’t believe, will kick themselves and be poor) #Nimbus, we’re waiting for your main net
Mainnet already launched! It's one of the biggest events for Nimbus community. Also team make a good thing for airdrop participators. In order to create fair market conditions and save NBU token holders from those who only seek fast gains with pumps and dumps, all NBU airdrops are vested for a 60-day period followed by a staggered unvesting process. It will prevent pump when few thousands users are selling their rewards.
Activity: 80
Merit: 27
The fuss with a scam token  on uniswap showed the reaction of the team towards the difficulties and their caring bout the investors. Great job! Cheesy
More than a month ago team changed token ticker to avoid scamming. Price growth x2 just in a day what can say a lot about valuable product. Can't wait what will happen in a few days. Team well done, agree.
Activity: 66
Merit: 13
The fuss with a scam token  on uniswap showed the reaction of the team towards the difficulties and their caring bout the investors. Great job! Cheesy
copper member
Reliable project, it is clear that following the roadmap is usually a challenge for the team. So far u’ve made it wonderfully. Waiting for you results and our profits!
I am so happy that swap, staking and referral program will be launched on January 27 together with the main app. Everything else will be launched later and it is not a problem. Also I like the conception of GNUS token. It is like owning shares in a company. You will receive part of the rewards that the platform profit.
On your medium it is said that the airdrop is gonna be just for the old users, how can I take part in it if I haven’t participated yet?
As was said the new NBU airdrop is for existing users only. You should wait for new airdrops... it's the same as it was with Uniswap last autumn. Don't worry, tomorrow is the main-net launch.
Activity: 70
Merit: 12
Reliable project, it is clear that following the roadmap is usually a challenge for the team. So far u’ve made it wonderfully. Waiting for you results and our profits!
copper member
I like how Nimbus have shared the test site, so we can share feedback for the official launch on the January 27th. Guys the more constructive feedback we give Nimbus, the better their platform will hopefully be! We all want this to work so lets work as a team!
i just had time to read this project and many of my friend were talking about this platform. they said it was a trend because they held an interesting event , i look the features of the platform it was cool maybe we can stay to see the proggress of team building this project.
January 27, 2021, will be the date that will be written in the DeFI world, in the history books of our children and grandchildren, a date as important as others in the history of human revolutions. I invite you all to participate, to participate in something that we can say: "I participated in that moment in history." Being part of the Nimbus community is a great event for us. Can't wait for tomorrow.
Activity: 140
Merit: 18
On your medium it is said that the airdrop is gonna be just for the old users, how can I take part in it if I haven’t participated yet?
Activity: 1456
Merit: 261
I like how Nimbus have shared the test site, so we can share feedback for the official launch on the January 27th. Guys the more constructive feedback we give Nimbus, the better their platform will hopefully be! We all want this to work so lets work as a team!
i just had time to read this project and many of my friend were talking about this platform. they said it was a trend because they held an interesting event , i look the features of the platform it was cool maybe we can stay to see the proggress of team building this project.
copper member
As far as I understand, the holders of the NBU tokens will take part in the distribution of the tokens of the startups participating in Nimbus, right?
Which tokens do you mean? Governance tokens or NBU tokens? The reward will be distributed to all token holders but for governance token there is another model of distribution. Have you joined the testnet?
Activity: 26
Nimbus, hello. Could you please clarify. I buy the NBUs and get 12%apy for staking reward AND only if I take part in the referral program I’ll be getting 7% additional for every referral or in general?
Activity: 80
Merit: 27
The info on the website is so sweet, providing so many profitable things, dapps, great partners and bright future. It’s interesting to watch your development and the way you work. Hope you continue the same
Activity: 322
Merit: 14
As far as I understand, the holders of the NBU tokens will take part in the distribution of the tokens of the startups participating in Nimbus, right?
Activity: 948
Merit: 110
So few days to go till the mainnet launching, I think along with this moment, many users already can't wait to see it launch as soon as possible, especially existing users who will receive an airdrop. Also the opportunity to get free token at https://mobile.twitter.com/nmbplatform/status/1353427863811231746 is only for the first 2k, I hope people don't miss this opportunity.
copper member
Activity: 154

🔥Join the Nimbus Platform & NBU Token launch - January 27🔥

1 platform, 10+ pools, 50.000 users 😎

Spread the news about Nimbus on Twitter and get 5 NBUs! 😉

📌 You can find the conditions on our twitter 👉 https://mobile.twitter.com/nmbplatform/status/1353427863811231746
Pages:
Jump to: