Pages:
Author

Topic: [DEFI][ANN] Nimbus - Established FinTech Company. DAO-governed ecosystem. - page 26. (Read 5968 times)

Activity: 966
Merit: 100
Yeah finally guys, I’m so excited that u’ve launched the test net) I’ve been waiting for it. I believed in u and still do, keep it steady, just forward, thank you for keeping your promises!
copper member
Activity: 203
Merit: 11
I understand that on the January 27th you can buy and sell NBU token through Nimbus's own swap. Will it be open to all users? I'm invested in pre-sale but my friend want to join too and he's asking will he be able to swap?
Activity: 270
Merit: 40
Where can I read about the 10 earning strategies which are mentioned on the site? Are they actual or just for the promotion?
At least 4 dApps will be launched this year: arbitrage-trading, crowdfunding, p2p lending and IPO hub. Here is strategies:
Crypto Arbitrage-Trading dApp pool rewards
IPO Hub dApp pool rewards
Crowdfunding dApp pool rewards
P2P lending dApp main pool rewards
P2P Lending dApp subordinated loans pool rewards
P2P Lending dApp consolidated loans pool rewards
Aggregator pool rewards
Liquidity provision
Staking rewards
Uniswap reward for liquidity providers

Some of them already launched  Grin
Activity: 69
Merit: 8
Hello, your team looks strong and professional, but there aren’t any developers in the list, what is their expertise?
Activity: 70
Merit: 12
Where can I read about the 10 earning strategies which are mentioned on the site? Are they actual or just for the promotion?

Hey Nimbus Community,

The Test-net of the Nimbus Platform is now officially Live!🥳🎉

Go ahead and check it out here: https://demo.nimbusplatform.io/

Of course, since it's a test-net version, the actual features such as staking are not functioning yet and you cannot make real transactions. But what you certainly can do is take a close look at the interface and get a feel of the great experiences that are coming.

If at this stage you happen to find any minor bugs or face any other issues, please do write about it to our community managers in private message. Your feedback will help us fully polish the platform before the launch so that when it goes live on the mainnet on January 27th, it is in perfect condition for you to enjoy!

Thank you and do give it a try now!😉
Your Nimbus Team

That is the thing we have been waiting for a last month! Congratulations, team, well done! Now I need the time to deal with the platform as close as possible. Consider you as a one of the most success defi of Q1, gotcha!
copper member
Activity: 154
Merit: 4

Hey Nimbus Community,

The Test-net of the Nimbus Platform is now officially Live!🥳🎉

Go ahead and check it out here: https://demo.nimbusplatform.io/

Of course, since it's a test-net version, the actual features such as staking are not functioning yet and you cannot make real transactions. But what you certainly can do is take a close look at the interface and get a feel of the great experiences that are coming.

If at this stage you happen to find any minor bugs or face any other issues, please do write about it to our community managers in private message. Your feedback will help us fully polish the platform before the launch so that when it goes live on the mainnet on January 27th, it is in perfect condition for you to enjoy!

Thank you and do give it a try now!😉
Your Nimbus Team
Activity: 459
Merit: 250
https://indacoin.com/
Congratulations! This is a big step forward! I hope further steps will not be long in coming.
copper member

Dear Nimbus Community,

The wait is over! 🎉
🙌 Find the details regarding all the upcoming Nimbus releases right below:

✔ The Nimbus Platform Test-Net Launch:
Date: 22, Jan 2021
Time: 6 PM CET

✔ Public Launch of the Nimbus Platform and the NBU token on the Main-Net:
Date: 27, January 2021
Time: 8 am CET

✔ Brand New NBU Airdrop to Existing Users:
Date: 27, Jan 2021
Time: 8 am CET

❗More information in our article - https://nimbusplatform.medium.com/the-dawn-of-nimbus-863e771f7ecd

Cheers,
Your Nimbus Team
Hello people. Who have missed today is the January 22 and 6pm CET is the testnet launch. January 27 will be mainnet launch. I am upset that one of the key members left the team however we are successfully moving to the Nimbus goal. I think I have enough patience for the next few days.  Grin
copper member
I've found an information that project is cooperating with Zokyo for auditing permanently. Is it real or Nimbus just ordered a common audit? Who knows Zokyo? I haven't hear about them before.
Our team has already encountered these guys. They conduct an audit well and it is a pleasure to cooperate with them, adequate guys.
Let's believe it, audit = the standard procedure in case of changes to the smart contract. Nimbus is a long-term project with great prospects, so I think the number of users will grow gradually. I am sure that they will be able to do everything efficiently and conveniently for users.
copper member

Dear Nimbus Community,

This is a bittersweet moment for us – compounded by the fact that we’re entering the new stage of Nimbus development with the Platform being released in the test-net in a matter of hours.

Our Chief Commercial Officer, Mr. Javier Madruga, is leaving the Nimbus team. Javier’s immense knowledge and expertise and his personal interactions with many of you played a huge role in bring forth our Vision and executing a project of this magnitude.

Nimbus is profoundly grateful for Javier’s dedication, accomplishments, and personal integrity. His contribution was nothing less than remarkable and we wish him all the best in his future endeavours.

Javier was in touch with many of our users and worked tirelessly to help with any issues or queries. We are sad to see him go, but his contributions will always remain with us.

We all wish Javier bright days ahead!

P.S. In the next few days, we will introduce our new Chief Commercial Officer who shall replace Javier and be responsible for communication in the Spanish and Latin America regions.

Best Regards,

Your Nimbus Team
copper member
Activity: 130
Merit: 0
I've found an information that project is cooperating with Zokyo for auditing permanently. Is it real or Nimbus just ordered a common audit? Who knows Zokyo? I haven't hear about them before.
Our team has already encountered these guys. They conduct an audit well and it is a pleasure to cooperate with them, adequate guys.
copper member
Activity: 118
Merit: 1
Just saw the news in project twitter that Nimbus Chief Commercial Officer Javier Madruga is leaving the Nimbus team. I think it can affect the project. Hope nothing serious
copper member
copper member
The nimbus project seems to be going well, but I haven’t found what cryptos I can use to buy NBU tokens? how can I buy or exchange them, who knows?
Hello. After the opening of our platform, an internal ETH/NBU swap will be available. WBTC/NBU swap option will appear later. We also plan to list on Uniswap in the first quarter of this year
copper member
Activity: 100
Merit: 0
I really like strong sides of this project like many different strategies for users to earn some. Also Smart Contracts audit was done by Zokyo firm which is pretty popular in some circles
Team must understand that users are nervous. A long time with the platform stopped. However, we are looking forward to a definitive start date and we hope that everything is gonna be alright. Good weekend! I've already invested in presale and can't wait the launch  Shocked
Activity: 70
Merit: 12
The nimbus project seems to be going well, but I haven’t found what cryptos I can use to buy NBU tokens? how can I buy or exchange them, who knows?
copper member
Hey, NBU Token Launch is today? Benefits looks good as users can get percentage from different things if they join referral program
Hello. The launch of the platform will be announced in the next few days. We have published a description of the referral program on our website, you can see its conditions and benefits.

How its going today with launch?
The launch of the platform will take place shortly. Check out our latest post on this topic https://telegra.ph/Nimbus-Announcement-01-12

As they declare, their goal is to help people have a better financial future by providing as many effective crypto-tools as possible and the access to the global financial market
Yes, Nimbus aims to launch a DAO-governed ecosystem of dApps which generate multiple revenue streams for users based on real-world use cases — from P2P lending to IPOs and Crowdfunding participation. Supported by 50.000 users and counting.
Pages:
Jump to: