Pages:
Author

Topic: [DEFI][ANN] Nimbus - Established FinTech Company. DAO-governed ecosystem. - page 28. (Read 5968 times)

Activity: 70
Merit: 12
Guys, who have been in the project for a long time, tell me how can I make money on nimbus? what is the general prospect of this project? and what was the first thing you noticed?
I was attracted by the fact that the Nimbus team is developing the necessary applications and pools with 10 strategic revenues tied to products of the classic financial sector - from P2P loans to IPOs and start-up financing
Ok, and how then Nimbus differs from the other similar platforms based on DeFi. I just don't understand…
Phenomenon of Nimbus is the DAO-governed ecosystem of dApps which generate multiple revenue streams based on real cases. It consists of 4 main dApps: crypto-arbitrage trading dApp, P2P lending dApp, crowdfunding dApp and IPO dApp. Also it promised to develop new dApps and add some existing dApps from other developers.
Wow, I didn't expect such an abundance of dApps!

How is this project going to reduce the risk for the lender, for example, I want to be one, how can I be sure of this project?

[moderator's note: consecutive posts merged]
copper member
Activity: 203
Merit: 11
Guys, who have been in the project for a long time, tell me how can I make money on nimbus? what is the general prospect of this project? and what was the first thing you noticed?
I was attracted by the fact that the Nimbus team is developing the necessary applications and pools with 10 strategic revenues tied to products of the classic financial sector - from P2P loans to IPOs and start-up financing
Ok, and how then Nimbus differs from the other similar platforms based on DeFi. I just don't understand…
Phenomenon of Nimbus is the DAO-governed ecosystem of dApps which generate multiple revenue streams based on real cases. It consists of 4 main dApps: crypto-arbitrage trading dApp, P2P lending dApp, crowdfunding dApp and IPO dApp. Also it promised to develop new dApps and add some existing dApps from other developers.
Activity: 70
Merit: 12
copper member
Hi, I have a technical questions. Where does the liquidity of the NBU token come from? That is, how are we going to be able to exchange these for ETH? Do you have some liquidity providers already in place or none yet?
From recently announcements i remind the team is working to attract liquidity pools. For the second question  it's not public information yet. I am sure that with time the team will announce information in which you will find answers. You can follow the Medium blog, it's updates from https://nimbusplatform.medium.com/
copper member
P2P loans are not news for a long time either for cryptocurrency or for defies in particular, but IPO projects have not yet met. There are ecosystems that allow you to buy shares of companies for cryptocurrency, but participation in an IPO is more than that.
Activity: 270
Merit: 40
Have you read the last news, good for all us. This means that the team does not just answer for so long, they are constantly working. Their GitHub is updated daily, they are looking for partners, they have audited their smart contracts and much more. Nimbus has become a member of the Crypto Valley Association.
Activity: 80
Merit: 27
-Wow news, have you seen the NUS token appeared on Uniswap? Why was there no information about this? Who knows anything? They shouldn't have been listed there yet. Or am I missing something and they have released their platform already?
What up with ya? There is such a token, but it's not #Nimbus, the guys from the team immediately posted on this topic in medium, in all the info chats, that the listed ones are scammers. They work hard on the platform. So we can hope that everything will be soon
And how can they then go to UnisWap? Because it is impossible to indicate two tokens with the same symbol there? Scam, or again, the solution to this problem will take six months? Everything is as usual?
Listen, first go to the official pages and read before you write this, the guys are great, and, by the way, they quickly created a new smart contract. I personally believe in this project and also in their chats, they are lively

[moderator's note: consecutive posts merged]
copper member
Activity: 154
Merit: 4
Our new token is called NBU, information about this was published earlier. Check out this post https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/defiann-nimbus-established-fintech-company-dao-governed-ecosystem-5299865
Sorry to insist but I read all the communications and in the latter it says that without NBU you will not receive GNBU, is that so? I am asking for information that you yourself have sent to users and that therefore it is Nimbus who should clarify it.
Hello. NBU is a utility token and it is needed to access the products of our platform, including access to the Nimbus Governance Token. We will tell you about everything later in our articles, be patient
copper member
Our new token is called NBU, information about this was published earlier. Check out this post https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/defiann-nimbus-established-fintech-company-dao-governed-ecosystem-5299865
Sorry to insist but I read all the communications and in the latter it says that without NBU you will not receive GNBU, is that so? I am asking for information that you yourself have sent to users and that therefore it is Nimbus who should clarify it.
copper member
When I will be able to try your platform?
Hello.  We plan to open access to user accounts on our website in early January 2021 and later launch our platform.

As I know a listing on Uniswap and platform launch were postponed due to recent project issues...somebody have listed fake NUS token on Uniswap and it created a lot of problem.
Yes, because of this we had to rename the token and now it is called NBU.

Do I understand correctly that the main token is now called NUS? This means that there is official information or we need to wait for the announcements?? What happened?
Activity: 270
Merit: 40
The big question is when we do swap NBU to Etherum on internal exchange next week... are we going to be able to send the Etherum to external wallets?Huh
Hello. Swap ETH to NBU in the internal exchange will be available soon, follow our announcements. You can use Metamask to connect to our website and use it for swap, then transfer your tokens wherever you want
Fully understand you. I'm friendly with Metamask so thanks a lot.

When I will be able to try your platform?
[/quote]
As I know a listing on Uniswap and platform launch were postponed due to recent project issues...somebody have listed fake NUS token on Uniswap and it created a lot of problem.
copper member
Which Crypto Arbitrage-Trading dApps will support trading pairs?
Initially, NBU/ETH and NBU/WBTC trading pairs will be available. In the process of developing a trading bot, trading pairs will be added and its work will improve, as they wrote about this in their articles.
Do I understand correctly that the main token is now called NUS? This means that there is official information or we need to wait for the announcements?? What happened?
Activity: 83
Merit: 1
who watched the webinar? I really liked that the topics raised there were clearly explained. What are your thoughts on this, guys?
And I really like that Fernando Martinho personally participated in this webinar, and the confidence in the project immediately appears although it seems to me that not all  the topics have been fully discussed. But I think this is not the last webinar, so I'm waiting for more)
Activity: 16
Merit: 0
As I read only 2% of all tokens will be airdropped in 3 stages starting from the first quarter of 2021 year. Don't you think 2% not too small amount of tokens for this purposes?
copper member
Initially, NBU/ETH and NBU/WBTC trading pairs will be available. In the process of developing a trading bot, trading pairs will be added and its work will improve, as they wrote about this in their articles.
Activity: 280
Merit: 3
BTC $1 mln.
Is Nimbus Crypto Arbitrage-Trading dApp completely decentralized bot and does not have any centralized management?
Hello. Yes, this is the basic principle of decentralization.
Activity: 1904
Merit: 138
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
I understand that many of your tools are truly revolutionary. But still, I am interested in a more pragmatic fact. Where you will get liquidity for DEX?

I believe that is the major problem of most DEXs, good liquidity to maintain the trading activity. But we will only know this aspect once they are already operational. Maybe after couple of months after launching the platform. Because the first month, definitely, we will see good trading volume. But as time goes by, that is when you will see their true performance.
copper member
Is Nimbus Crypto Arbitrage-Trading dApp completely decentralized bot and does not have any centralized management?
Hello. Yes, this is the basic principle of decentralization.

Someone has to maintain and update it. Who will do it?
The Nimbus team will ensure that the entire platform and all of their Nimbus products are performing according to their original purpose.
Activity: 252
Merit: 0

Someone has to maintain and update it. Who will do it?
Activity: 140
Merit: 18
-Wow news, have you seen the NUS token appeared on Uniswap? Why was there no information about this? Who knows anything? They shouldn't have been listed there yet. Or am I missing something and they have released their platform already?
What up with ya? There is such a token, but it's not #Nimbus, the guys from the team immediately posted on this topic in medium, in all the info chats, that the listed ones are scammers. They work hard on the platform. So we can hope that everything will be soon
And how can they then go to UnisWap? Because it is impossible to indicate two tokens with the same symbol there? Scam, or again, the solution to this problem will take six months? Everything is as usual?
Pages:
Jump to: