Pages:
Author

Topic: [DEFI][ANN] Nimbus - Established FinTech Company. DAO-governed ecosystem. - page 27. (Read 5968 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 18
Answer me, please, those who are in this project, what is their mission, what do they want to achieve? What are their goals?
As they declare, their goal is to help people have a better financial future by providing as many effective crypto-tools as possible and the access to the global financial market
This is a good goal, I hope #NIMBUS will succeed, because nowadays crypto is gaining momentum, and everyone wants to improve their financial condition. Let's see what they get Roll Eyes
Activity: 459
Merit: 250
https://indacoin.com/
How its going today with launch?
Activity: 49
Merit: 4
Answer me, please, those who are in this project, what is their mission, what do they want to achieve? What are their goals?
As they declare, their goal is to help people have a better financial future by providing as many effective crypto-tools as possible and the access to the global financial market
Activity: 1414
Merit: 254
So, is the platform launched now? It were promised to launch at the Q1 2021 if I'm not mistaken. I've received my tokens in Metamask and I want to let them work. Thanks.
Not yet, because as I see, their platform will exactly launch at "January 12, 2021", it will be tomorrow. Then you can try it as much as you want to use. Also they promise to pay FAQ contest winner this month, congratulations to the winner. I hope after that, they will start to be listed on the exchange.
Activity: 270
Merit: 40
So, is the platform launched now? It were promised to launch at the Q1 2021 if I'm not mistaken. I've received my tokens in Metamask and I want to let them work. Thanks.
copper member
Activity: 154
What can you tell us about the Nimbus project team, and where can I find the info and read about them?
Hello. Our international team consists of 15+ renowned professionals with a great reputation, including ex top-managers of the biggest international corporations of today. We cover all the required areas of expertize to be successful with our new launch, including Cryptocurrency, Blockchain, DeFi, AI/ML, Finance, and Cyber Security. Read more about our team here: https://nimbusplatform.io/#team

Hope you will provide community with good news in 2021. You planned to much development steps. Its not the ease way for any project.
Yes of course. Our team regularly publishes news about the project in all our social networks and in the telegram news channel. Subscribe to it to keep abreast of the latest project news - https://t.me/nmbplatform

Nimbus aims to launch a DAO-governed ecosystem of dApps which generate multiple revenue streams for users based on real-world use cases — from P2P lending to IPOs and Crowdfunding participation. Supported by 50.000 users and counting. You can find more information on our website - https://nimbusplatform.io/
Activity: 140
Merit: 18
copper member
Activity: 130
Merit: 0
What can you tell us about the Nimbus project team, and where can I find the info and read about them?
I think you can find all information on website
Activity: 966
Merit: 100
copper member
Activity: 130
Hope you will provide community with good news in 2021. You planned to much development steps. Its not the ease way for any project.
copper member
So there will be an NBU Token Listing on Uniswap in january this year, but as I see there is no exact date right? Do you plan more listings in near future?
Hello. Yes, the listing of the NBU token is scheduled for January this year, but there is no exact date yet. Follow our announcements in the telegram channel https://t.me/nmbplatform
Activity: 80
Merit: 27
Guys, who have been in the project for a long time, tell me how can I make money on nimbus? what is the general prospect of this project? and what was the first thing you noticed?
I was attracted by the fact that the Nimbus team is developing the necessary applications and pools with 10 strategic revenues tied to products of the classic financial sector - from P2P loans to IPOs and start-up financing
Ok, and how then Nimbus differs from the other similar platforms based on DeFi. I just don't understand…
Nimbus differs from other DeFi-based platforms in that they P2P lending App provides DeFi with proven traditional lending   mechanisms using advanced digital asset risk management techniques
Activity: 459
Merit: 250
https://indacoin.com/
As for me Q1 of 2021 is too busy and has too many tasks which should be achieved like Public Launch of Platform, token launch, exchange and more. I'm not sure that project team 100% can do so many tasks so fast. But in any case wish only luck of course Smiley
They set themselves many tasks, let's see how they cope with this.
Activity: 23
As for me Q1 of 2021 is too busy and has too many tasks which should be achieved like Public Launch of Platform, token launch, exchange and more. I'm not sure that project team 100% can do so many tasks so fast. But in any case wish only luck of course Smiley
Activity: 70
Merit: 12
How is this project going to reduce the risk for the lender, for example, I want to be one, how can I be sure of this project?
Hello. You can be assured of safety. Nimbus Platform a DAO-governed ecosystem of dApps has been audited by Zokyo's Blockchain Security team. You can check this tweet https://twitter.com/zokyo_io/status/1341083947204263938

Thank you for your answer, I will definitely study the info, because the main principles that should be present in honest and promising projects are knowledge, safety, availability, new technologies, without this there is no chance for a project to live!
copper member
How is this project going to reduce the risk for the lender, for example, I want to be one, how can I be sure of this project?
Hello. You can be assured of safety. Nimbus Platform a DAO-governed ecosystem of dApps has been audited by Zokyo's Blockchain Security team. You can check this tweet https://twitter.com/zokyo_io/status/1341083947204263938

I would like to ask why I haven't received my NBU tokens. I have linked my metamask account with my nimbus account, but I don't have it already. Can admin help me?
Email our support team - [email protected] or through a Zendesk on the website, https://nimbushelp.zendesk.com/hc/en-us

why will exchange listing come before crowdfund?
The listing dates have changed. Listing on Uniswap will be after the opening of the internal exchange, not earlier.
copper member
Activity: 203
Merit: 11
I would like to ask why I haven't received my NBU tokens. I have linked my metamask account with my nimbus account, but I don't have it already. Can admin help me?
Activity: 80
Merit: 27
Nimbusplatform offers a P2P Lending dApp that brings proven lending mechanisms to DeFi, while leveraging digital asset risk management best practices, enabling lenders to mitigate the risk of collateralizing digital assets, KYC and biometrics + risk profile assessment.
Activity: 1344
Merit: 502
this is a good question. I would like to add few things in it.
so if someone borrow 1 BTC worth of USDT and Give 1 BTC as collateral. and then BTC price drop in market and the USDT he got are higher then the BTC value and he have no motivation to repay the USDT and take the his BTC which he have put as collateral.
then how do you protect lenders from such kind of loan defaulting incidents?
because I think this gonna happen a lot coz of so many scams.
copper member
Activity: 203
Merit: 11
Guys, who have been in the project for a long time, tell me how can I make money on nimbus? what is the general prospect of this project? and what was the first thing you noticed?
I was attracted by the fact that the Nimbus team is developing the necessary applications and pools with 10 strategic revenues tied to products of the classic financial sector - from P2P loans to IPOs and start-up financing
Ok, and how then Nimbus differs from the other similar platforms based on DeFi. I just don't understand…
Phenomenon of Nimbus is the DAO-governed ecosystem of dApps which generate multiple revenue streams based on real cases. It consists of 4 main dApps: crypto-arbitrage trading dApp, P2P lending dApp, crowdfunding dApp and IPO dApp. Also it promised to develop new dApps and add some existing dApps from other developers.
Wow, I didn't expect such an abundance of dApps!
Be sure that most part of dApps will be presented by other developers if I'm right and also if Nimbus team will allow it. Nevertheless more valuable dApps are IPO and lending IMAO.
Pages:
Jump to: