Pages:
Author

Topic: [DEFI][ANN] Nimbus - Established FinTech Company. DAO-governed ecosystem. - page 4. (Read 5968 times)

copper member
Activity: 66
Merit: 0
Are you following the development of the Nimbus project? What is your assessment and expectation about the future price of NBU token? Bullrun is coming and the Nimbus community is eagerly, no one want to miss this big chance.
Activity: 40
Merit: 1
Have you joined the DeFi trend yet? Which investment strategy do you like the most in the Nimbus ecosystem? Lending? Borrowing? Staking? LPs? Please share your strategy and your opinion, I want to check all before participation.
I am only familiar with Staking so I stake NBU tokens. This helps me to have more NBU while holding and waiting for the recovery and price increase of NBU token in Q4. My faith is only in the growth of NBU token price.
Fascinatingly, is staking the best strategy on Nimbus? It is clear that NBU is the native token of Nimbus project, it will always be preferred on this platform, the price of NBU will also increase as Nimbus grows.
I think each investor will fit a unique strategy. Lending & LP is also very interesting and highly profitable. I am interested in Nimbus and want to support this project, buying and holding NBU tokens is the best way.
copper member
Activity: 65
Have you joined the DeFi trend yet? Which investment strategy do you like the most in the Nimbus ecosystem? Lending? Borrowing? Staking? LPs? Please share your strategy and your opinion, I want to check all before participation.
I am only familiar with Staking so I stake NBU tokens. This helps me to have more NBU while holding and waiting for the recovery and price increase of NBU token in Q4. My faith is only in the growth of NBU token price.
Fascinatingly, is staking the best strategy on Nimbus? It is clear that NBU is the native token of Nimbus project, it will always be preferred on this platform, the price of NBU will also increase as Nimbus grows.
Activity: 40
copper member
copper member
Activity: 103
DeFi trend is booming again, we have dozens of ecosystems as Ethereum, BSC, Solana, PolkaDot… and hundreds of DeFi projects, what do you think makes Nimbus a special DeFi project in the crowded crypto market right now?
As you say, the DeFi market is becoming increasingly crowded and competitive. In order to survive, unlike other complex DeFi projects, Nimbus has 15 customizable earning strategies, reward calculators, and all market data in one spot, they let users benefit from the future of finance today.
15 customizable earning strategies - what does this mean for the growth of Nimbus? Why does Nimbus need to create them to be competitive in the DeFi market? Other DeFi project don’t need to make them for their users…
Most of the current users are not familiar with DeFi, Nimbus is simplifying everything to make it easy for everyone to join and profit from DeFi. This helps the Nimbus community to grow stronger day by day.
Activity: 459
Merit: 250
https://indacoin.com/
DeFi trend is booming again, we have dozens of ecosystems as Ethereum, BSC, Solana, PolkaDot… and hundreds of DeFi projects, what do you think makes Nimbus a special DeFi project in the crowded crypto market right now?
As you say, the DeFi market is becoming increasingly crowded and competitive. In order to survive, unlike other complex DeFi projects, Nimbus has 15 customizable earning strategies, reward calculators, and all market data in one spot, they let users benefit from the future of finance today.
15 customizable earning strategies - what does this mean for the growth of Nimbus? Why does Nimbus need to create them to be competitive in the DeFi market? Other DeFi project don’t need to make them for their users…
copper member
Activity: 103
Activity: 459
Merit: 250
https://indacoin.com/
copper member
After the success of the Nimbus project in Q3, what product or update do you expect from Nimbus in Q4 when the crypto market enters the bullrun? It is clear that DeFi is recovering and Nimbus cannot stay out of this trend.
I want to experience the Nimbus Mobile App, which makes it easier for users to interact with Nimbus. Not everyone has the time to keep an eye on their catalog on PC, a mobile App is better for Nimbus project users. When they can manage their assets better, they will invest more in DeFi on Nimbus.
Do you think Nimbus will join the NFT ecosystem like many other projects, people are talking about GameFi, Play-to-Earn and Metaverse, I think this is a big trend and Nimbus should allow users to join this trend to profit.
Of course, NFT is part of Nimbus' plans, but I still don't see how we will use Nimbus NFT, maybe just an NFT marketplace where people trade NFTs. Anyway, we need to wait for the official announcement from Nimbus about NFT.
Activity: 83
After the success of the Nimbus project in Q3, what product or update do you expect from Nimbus in Q4 when the crypto market enters the bullrun? It is clear that DeFi is recovering and Nimbus cannot stay out of this trend.
I want to experience the Nimbus Mobile App, which makes it easier for users to interact with Nimbus. Not everyone has the time to keep an eye on their catalog on PC, a mobile App is better for Nimbus project users. When they can manage their assets better, they will invest more in DeFi on Nimbus.
Do you think Nimbus will join the NFT ecosystem like many other projects, people are talking about GameFi, Play-to-Earn and Metaverse, I think this is a big trend and Nimbus should allow users to join this trend to profit.
copper member
Activity: 154
Merit: 4
Hey Nimbus Community,

Recently we’ve talked about our new Affiliate Program in which you can reap 4 phenomenal rewards!

Haven’t joined it yet? Then here’s all you need to do in order to activate your participation

1️⃣ Go to land.nimbusplatform.io (yes, there’s a separate website for the Affiliate Program)
2️⃣ Connect your wallet to the affiliate program’s website
3️⃣ Activate your participation by staking more than $50 worth of NBU (at the same website, not at the main Nimbus Platform website)

That’s it! And you’re already in!

P.S. See a detailed guide below but note we will keep updating it as the Affiliate Program interface is constantly improving
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1O8ruHxQr6lhmw4EfQihCCRLTxBYdWwUN/view?usp=sharing

The entrepreneur.com recently quoted the Nimbus Platform in their feature on "How to profit off the $219 Billion (Growing) DeFi Sector"

Would you like to know more about what the article has to say about Nimbus?

Read here https://www.entrepreneur.com/article/393729

[moderator's note: consecutive posts merged]
copper member
Activity: 83
copper member
The Nimbus project has come a long way since its inception, what impressed you most about the development of Nimbus in Q3? Have you consulted the latest Nimbus report for Q3 during market accumulation phase?
I still follow every report from the Nimbus project, I am most impressed with Nimbus putting NBU tokens on BSC and we have BEP20 NBU on Pancake for trading instead of just ERC20 NBU tokens like at the beginning.
Why is this important to the growth of Nimbus project? The Ethereum ecosystem is also very large and TVL is also taking the majority of the DeFi market share, Nimbus may look for more opportunities with Ethereum.
BEP20 NBU token helps NBU to get rid of the limitation of very high transaction fees on UniSwap, so everyone can own NBU token more easily, Nimbus has a larger community of supporters. And users can buy more NBU token for their DeFi on Nimbus.
copper member
Activity: 109
The future of decentralised finance
The Nimbus project has come a long way since its inception, what impressed you most about the development of Nimbus in Q3? Have you consulted the latest Nimbus report for Q3 during market accumulation phase?
I still follow every report from the Nimbus project, I am most impressed with Nimbus putting NBU tokens on BSC and we have BEP20 NBU on Pancake for trading instead of just ERC20 NBU tokens like at the beginning.
Why is this important to the growth of Nimbus project? The Ethereum ecosystem is also very large and TVL is also taking the majority of the DeFi market share, Nimbus may look for more opportunities with Ethereum.
copper member
copper member
Activity: 109
The future of decentralised finance
copper member
Activity: 154
Merit: 4

Free ETH and USDT loans?👀

Sounds too good to be true - but that's exactly what makes Nimbus Borrowing dApp so special: the lowest borrowing rates in the market!

There are even more benefits:
✅ Customizable collateralization anywhere between 120% to 1000%
✅ No more losing sleep🥱over liquidation risks!
✔️ Know the liquidation risk corresponding to the collateral level while borrowing
✔️ Push notifications are triggered 10 days prior to the loan overdue date to keep you prepared - or when the collateral level drops to 130% (loan liquidation = 115%) for real-time risk mitigation
✅ Stressed because you still missed your loan overdue date? Don't worry: we've got you covered!
✔️ If your loan is past the overdue date, go to the 'Rollover' section, where you can view all the overdue loans and buy yours back.
✔️And if the loan got liquidated, go to the 'Liquidation' section, where you can also “buy it back”.

💡Since the level of liquidity provided to each borrowing pool affects the APR - the APR will certainly start growing from the current 0% - so be fast to take your loan! This way, you can have the fixed 0% for the entire period of your loan 😎

This means it's time to use your first-mover advantage and get your loans for free here 👉https://app.nimbusplatform.io/#/dapps/borrow
Activity: 81
I want to buy NBU token to stake on Nimbus platform and I see WETH/NBU pairs on UniSwap & NBU/WBNB on PancakeSwap, so NBU token is a multi-chain crypto asset for both users on Ethereum & Binance Smart Chain?
Yes, Nimbus has ERC20 & BEP20 NBU tokens. Users on Ethereum & Binance Smart Chain can now easily buy and store NBU tokens for their future with DeFi on the Nimbus platform. They can stake NBU token to get more NBU token.
Transaction fees on Ethereum are very high, why does Nimbus need to generate ERC20 NBU token? I think traders can use transaction fees on UniSwap to buy more NBU tokens on PancakeSwap. They don’t need to buy expensive NBU token on UniSwap.
The community of Ethereum is the largest in the crypto market, DeFi on Ethereum is also very developed. Once the transaction fee issue is resolved, the ERC20 NBU token will reach millions of users in the Ethereum ecosystem! The potential of the NBU token will be unleashed.
Pages:
Jump to: