Pages:
Author

Topic: delete - page 13. (Read 27647 times)

legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1012
Still wild and free
September 18, 2014, 07:07:09 AM
The campaign "let's act as a retard supporter of XMR to actually discredit it" is still going on...

Moneroman88 is just kindly reminding us that there is an ignore button on this forum.
Activity: 448
Merit: 252
September 18, 2014, 07:05:41 AM
There might be pro-Monero campaigns, but there is no such campaign that is run by the Monero project or developers or affiliated with either in any way. Nor do we have any knowledge of such a campaign.

I really love rpietila's official campaign, it's perfect getting out the strong message that Monero is the best coin and it's ridiculous to ignore it or even FUD against it like the retard BCX just did.

Just FYI rpietila is not affiliated with the project at all, and if he calls anything "official" it is official to him, not us.

He is an independent investor who decided on his own to invest in the coin (we were quite surprised by his decision I have to say) and now supports it, sometimes quite vocally.

You're really disloyal to Risto now smooth, I find this a sad move of yours

We all know who he is
legendary
Activity: 2968
Merit: 1198
September 18, 2014, 07:04:25 AM
There might be pro-Monero campaigns, but there is no such campaign that is run by the Monero project or developers or affiliated with either in any way. Nor do we have any knowledge of such a campaign.

I really love rpietila's official campaign, it's perfect getting out the strong message that Monero is the best coin and it's ridiculous to ignore it or even FUD against it like the retard BCX just did.

Just FYI rpietila is not affiliated with the project at all, and if he calls anything "official" it is official to him, not us.

He is an independent investor who decided on his own to invest in the coin (we were quite surprised by his decision I have to say) and now supports it, sometimes quite vocally.

September 18, 2014, 07:03:07 AM
So no, the same can't be said, unless you have more knowledge on the matter than we do, which I doubt.

Just because you have no knowledge of it, doesn't mean there isnt. Right?

The best campaign is rpietila official pro Monero campaign, it completely kills all the haters' newbie attempts at disrupting Monero's premium position. Makes me facepalm at all those paid shills and contra-Monero assholes around here that can't do shit against XMR.
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
September 18, 2014, 07:02:09 AM
So no, the same can't be said, unless you have more knowledge on the matter than we do, which I doubt.

Just because you have no knowledge of it, doesn't mean there isnt. Right?
September 18, 2014, 07:00:31 AM

The competition is obviously in desperate fear of Monero. Let them fear and laugh back! Haters gonna hate, can't destroy the best. Die trying!

legendary
September 18, 2014, 06:59:16 AM
You give people WAY too much credit. There is no pre-planned anti-monero campaign whose agenda is to disrupt its progress.

Actually there is. There may also be people who simply enjoy the attention or are otherwise unbalanced who do it without any coordination (or who jump on the bandwagon, as you say in your later post), and that is true for every coin, but there is at least one if not more organized planned, and consistent campaign against Monero intended to disrupt its progress.

I guess the same could be said about monero-pro campaigns to elevate its status.

September 18, 2014, 06:58:50 AM
You give people WAY too much credit. There is no pre-planned anti-monero campaign whose agenda is to disrupt its progress.

I challenge you to tell me with a straight face that "AltcoinHimmler" from https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/should-xmr-community-vouch-for-banning-bcx-786537 that come with a nazi name, newb account, poll with "ban monero" in it, insults and retarded shilling, isn't a troll that makes any normal human being hate whatever he's associated with without even having to go through any mental process.

And what about that one? https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.8778520

I could easily link you a dozen of threads that looks the same. And that are just the obvious ones. Moneroman88 is less obvious, you need a whole pack of five minutes to debunk him.

I absolutely agree with Ultros, if this is not 100% a fud campaign (perhaps paid even) to crash the price to benefit of the harm done and BCX clearly is involved in this, then I'd eat my hat
Activity: 471
September 18, 2014, 06:57:27 AM

I challenge you to tell me with a straight face that "AltcoinHimmler" from https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/should-xmr-community-vouch-for-banning-bcx-786537 that come with a nazi name, newb account, poll with "ban monero" in it, insults and retarded shilling, isn't a troll that makes any normal human-being hate whatever he's associated with without even having to go through any mental process.

And what about that one? https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.8778520

I could easily link you a dozen of threads that looks the same. And that are just the obvious ones. Moneroman88 is less obvious, you need a whole pack of five minutes to debunk him..
September 18, 2014, 06:54:49 AM

Actually there is. There may also be people who simply enjoy the attention or are otherwise unbalanced who do it without any coordination (or who jump on the bandwagon, as you say in your later post), and that is true for every coin, but there is at least one if not more organized planned, and consistent campaign against Monero intended to disrupt its progress.

I guess the same could be said about monero-pro campaigns to elevate its status.
September 18, 2014, 06:53:29 AM
That's what I've been trying to explain for days but I'm afraid it's too complicated for most people that got no time to read all over the threads to decide between trolling and not. I can't blame them really. All they see is a bunch of XMR threads all over the place with aggressive shilling and offensive behaviors. It's very difficult to convince them that these threads are actually made by people that want to provoke and tarnish with reverse-psychology.

no, Ultros is right! I'm 99.99% certain that there's no exploit (it's only made up), BCX has planned this attack of lies and FUD to crash the price and buy a position as a whale in Monero. What a low attempt and all credibility of the guy is lost now

I'm not disputing whether or not such an exploit does or does not exist.
September 18, 2014, 06:48:14 AM
If someone knew of such an exploit, he would probably want to wait in case the coin becomes worth more so the reward of the attack would be worth the effort.

Yes the funny thing is no such exploit exists, it's a huge fairytale of BCX
Activity: 966
Merit: 1003
September 18, 2014, 06:47:48 AM
If someone knew of such an exploit, he would probably want to wait in case the coin becomes worth more so the reward of the attack would be worth the effort.
September 18, 2014, 06:44:53 AM

+1 FUCK all the anti-Monero scum animals and most of all FUCK BitcoinEXpress the liar
Activity: 966
Merit: 1003
September 18, 2014, 06:44:24 AM
And what would keep them from creating a wallet that saved electricity by not mining?

If you want to send or receive, you'd have to mine a bit? Dunno if that would be enough to secure the network though. Maybe when everyone in the world would be using this coin it would.
legendary
September 18, 2014, 06:42:09 AM
That's what I've been trying to explain for days but I'm afraid it's too complicated for most people that got no time to read all over the threads to decide between trolling and not. I can't blame them really. All they see is a bunch of XMR threads all over the place with aggressive shilling and offensive behaviors. It's very difficult to convince them that these threads are actually made by people that want to provoke and tarnish with reverse-psychology.

September 18, 2014, 06:39:50 AM

no, Ultros is right! I'm 99.99% certain that there's no exploit (it's only made up), BCX has planned this attack of lies and FUD to crash the price and buy a position as a whale in Monero. What a low attempt and all credibility of the guy is lost now
September 18, 2014, 06:38:48 AM
This fake pro-Monero trolling started in June or July

And it will continue. As the coin gains popularity, it will attract all types of characters that want to jump on the bandwagon.
September 18, 2014, 06:37:09 AM

legendary
September 18, 2014, 06:33:53 AM
I guess we just have to accept all that hate as a proof of disruption and move on. People will figure it out eventually.

Summarizing my view in a nutshell.
Pages:
Jump to: