Pages:
Author

Topic: deprecated thread. - page 11. (Read 91685 times)

Activity: 532
Merit: 102
September 04, 2018, 09:18:59 AM
The idea really stands out from the others. In my account everything is logical and clear. The team creates a huge project based on the technology of blockchain. Similarly, the team creates a strong community to support the idea, to make it even larger. I recommend everyone to join.

yes, all the "planets" in the alqo universe are huge!
I think, when all is settled, this will be a big player in europe - or on the world?
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
September 03, 2018, 03:35:35 PM
The idea really stands out from the others. In my account everything is logical and clear. The team creates a huge project based on the technology of blockchain. Similarly, the team creates a strong community to support the idea, to make it even larger. I recommend everyone to join.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 506
September 03, 2018, 03:24:49 PM
I updated my wallet and got the same problem: 0 MN Reward shown (though it is working properly! The reward goes towards my balance - it is only not shown)

staking works fine - seems to be stronger than MN right now

mhm that is really strange since the newest released version was just about that issue. There was a newer version  just a few hours or a day after the updated version. But anyway since the balance is credited to your balance, there is no need to update.

I think most coins are locked in master nodes right now but that might change in the upcoming days to meet an equilibrium
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
September 03, 2018, 02:37:15 PM
Had the time on the weekend to record another community update - have fun watching!

https://youtu.be/Z_53D0AgXQE

Finally a new video. Thanks man, always nice to watch Smiley
September 03, 2018, 04:11:29 AM
XLQ seems to be not working on https://www.coinexchange.io/market/XLQ/BTC

can you contact the admins and fix this, please?
September 03, 2018, 04:01:41 AM
thank you smasherx!

Activity: 202
Merit: 24
September 03, 2018, 03:55:44 AM
Had the time on the weekend to record another community update - have fun watching!

https://youtu.be/Z_53D0AgXQE

Activity: 202
Merit: 24
September 03, 2018, 03:53:37 AM
Hey there! I would like to know how many coins will be sold during the ICO? When does the ICO start and end? How did you determine the number of coins to be sold?

There will be 0 coins sold during the ICO because it does not start nor end.
Because there is none and there will not be any!
Activity: 32
September 03, 2018, 03:23:32 AM
Hey there! I would like to know how many coins will be sold during the ICO? When does the ICO start and end? How did you determine the number of coins to be sold?
September 03, 2018, 03:14:13 AM
I updated my wallet and got the same problem: 0 MN Reward shown (though it is working properly! The reward goes towards my balance - it is only not shown)

staking works fine - seems to be stronger than MN right now
Activity: 50
September 02, 2018, 02:43:06 PM
I am liking the new wallet layout. Been hosting a mn for a while now and barely any problems - I've received all my rewards timely and without error. Keep up the good work.
Activity: 56
September 02, 2018, 02:13:32 PM

As a masternode payment? There was an update about that. You can upgrade your current version to the new one provided in discord. Its just an cosmetic problem. You can stay at your current version since you are receiving the right amount.
This is the latest version.
Yes, these are payments to the masternode, the amounts were added normal.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 506
September 02, 2018, 12:58:19 PM
There are strange zero transactions in wallet

As a masternode payment? There was an update about that. You can upgrade your current version to the new one provided in discord. Its just an cosmetic problem. You can stay at your current version since you are receiving the right amount.
Activity: 14
September 02, 2018, 10:20:23 AM
I highly recommend this business to my friends and relatives! They were so much delighted when I told them about it! Devs are working hard and updating us every week on the progress!
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
September 01, 2018, 04:12:50 PM
The Explorer is now back online and updated.

https://explorer.alqo.org/transactions
Activity: 11
August 31, 2018, 03:08:28 PM
Many countries continue to be wary of cryptocurrencies. They need full control over the turnover of the cryptocurrencies so that they can impose taxes on them. And it is very difficult to realize in real life. Guys, does your token can be purchased in any country?
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
August 31, 2018, 03:02:54 PM
...updated as well. The second time in a few days. Let's hope it runs smooth now.

I'm really looking forward to POS, though. Let's see how it influences the price.
August 31, 2018, 05:23:50 AM
updated - very smooth!
Hope the issue wont repeat - the team fixed it very good!
Activity: 34
August 30, 2018, 05:22:23 PM
Hey
This proejct has its own advantage and benefits that really cater the needs of its potential market - this plan works as a comprehensive (all inclusive) crypto infrastructure for everyday banking merchants transaction, boost the highest transaction speed and low cost transaction fees is their advantage.
Pages:
Jump to: