Pages:
Author

Topic: Did Bill Gates create Corona Virus (Covid-19) ? - page 4. (Read 3748 times)

Activity: 1190
Merit: 305
Pro financial, medical liberty
Any insider tips on Microsoft?
Yeh, it's mirco-soft, dont come up anymore, had its day.
Activity: 1694
Merit: 516
What nonsense OP? I did not do anything. This is outright defamation! Cheesy

Thanks Bill for coming here and putting the OP in his place. Most of us on the forum know that it's just a hoax.

Any insider tips on Microsoft?
Activity: 980
Merit: 114
Bill gate has done so many good things for the world especially the third world countries. Corona is one of the most pendimic that seen to be one of the conspiracy that the world has faced and we most put this virus on someone that has been helping others?
legendary
Activity: 3234
Merit: 2420

We did it.

Finally summoned the devil himself.
Activity: 95
Merit: 9
Devil's Advocate
legendary
Activity: 4592
Merit: 1276
Activity: 686
Merit: 125
I think there was a conspiracy in the name of bill gates no one knows the exact details of the corona virus yet more than 50 research teams around the world are now desperately trying to find a vaccine to prevent the coronavirus epidemic. The foundation founded by bill gates and his wife melinda gates is funding coronavirus vaccine research it is a global conspiracy theory.
What is the relation to bill gates and  corona virus by the way? Is bill gates getting into digital viruses spreading the corona virus?LOL

Anyway, Bill gates and other digital developers had created a good system that enable us to make work done easier and faster. They maybe earning from.us using their system and products but at least we benefited to it. The disadvantage is that they could deceive us in the makingnof this malware and viruses letting us to buy the cure to the destroying factor of the digital system they created. Meaning more money for them to count. Digital system Bless them!
Activity: 868
Merit: 15
I think there was a conspiracy in the name of bill gates no one knows the exact details of the corona virus yet more than 50 research teams around the world are now desperately trying to find a vaccine to prevent the coronavirus epidemic. The foundation founded by bill gates and his wife melinda gates is funding coronavirus vaccine research it is a global conspiracy theory.
legendary
Activity: 3766
Merit: 1368
Now that the FDA, the CDC, and the whole government of the USA are starting to wake up about how silly the Covid pandemic is, Bill Gates says that the US medical institutions are untrustworthy. Do you think he really wants us to trust China with all our medical needs?

Bill Gates Wonders Whether FDA Can Be Trusted on a Covid Vaccine

Not anymore.

And he doesn't trust the Centers for Disease Control and Protection either. Both, in his view, are casualties of a presidency that has downplayed or dismissed science and medicine in the pursuit of political gain. One recent example came when FDA Commissioner Stephen Hahn, speaking at one of President Donald Trump's news conferences, exaggerated the benefit of blood plasma as a treatment for Covid-19, then backtracked the following day.

"We saw with the completely bungled plasma statements that when you start pressuring people to say optimistic things, they go completely off the rails. The FDA lost a lot of credibility there," Gates, the billionaire philanthropist, said in an interview on Bloomberg Television.

"Historically, just like the CDC was viewed as the best in the world, the FDA had that same reputation as a top-notch regulator," Gates said. "But there's been some cracks with some of the things they've said at the commissioner level."

At stake is nothing less than public confidence in the vaccine that could end the coronavirus pandemic, and which the FDA would have to approve. Polls conducted in the past two months show a majority of Americans worry development of the vaccine is being rushed and a third wouldn't get inoculated.

Cool
legendary
Can't believe that Bill Gates has created the Corona Virus.  I know there are a lot of conspiracy theories doing the rounds but I find this one laughable.  I find it suspicious that a software engineer is getting involved in the vaccine for it but in no way do I think he created, or helped create the virus in itself.

There was a man with the surname 'Gates' who was a founding member of one of the American Eugenics societies back before the Nazi movement tarnished the reputation of Eugenics.  It is unknown if that person was related to Bill Gates.

Gate's father was a high powered lawyer and I believe the head of Planned Parenthood if not just board member.  Planned Parenthood is basically what became of one of the Eugenics societies after it's fall from grace following the atrocities of the Nazi regime in Germany.

Bill Gates has on many occasions spoken about issues which are near and dear to Eugenicists.  Specifically population density and population control issues.

It is not a stretch at all to suppose that Bill Gates is 'from a family of Eugenicists' and it's one of the motive forces behind his 'philanthropy' (which is also very healthy for his net worth which has ballooned in the time he's been practicing it.)

I think it quite fair to say that many of those who have had a deep interest in the pseudo-science of Eugenics over the past few hundred yeas have been willing and capable of taking actions which result in the goals they seek.  It is quite foolish and dangerous, in my opinion, to ignore the possibility that Bill Gates might take some fairly radical steps to get what he wishes.

Activity: 1694
Merit: 516
There is no way bill Gates created corona virus. Honestly, why would he? There is no real Motiv in doing so. He worked so long with his foundation to get rid of polio on Africa, which they actually succeed in this year. That he would never spread a deadly virus by himself.

I am Bill Gates is already among the richest people on the earth, every one is using Windows and will do so in the future. If the virus would only infect Linux users I would maybe believe you. But why attack your own consumers?
legendary
Somebody knows the truth. But there are all kinds of stories that can be made up, and written down. So, what about this one? Any ideas? I don't have time to research it.

COVID News in the Age of the Impossible; The Reality War

Last weekend, workers clearing the ruins from a bomb set off by the Nation ZZAHC discovered the long-rumored Gates Diaries. A shocking release from the Smithsonian Department of History states:

"Mr. Gates, obviously in a deranged state of mind, wrote, 'I've taken a virtual tour of Hell. Just in case I end up there, things are all set. My Foundation has donated three billion dollars toward the construction of a new wing, which includes a five-star resort where Melinda and I will spend our days. The wing will also feature a drug and vaccine research facility…'"

Ten years ago, the cryogenic factory where Gates' brain had been frozen and stored collapsed in a hurricane, and all heads were lost.

The Biden Department of Advanced Linguistic Studies at Harvard will cooperate with the Smithsonian in analyzing the Gates Diaries.Before moving on to our next story, subscribers to our Class A Portal can now click over to learn more about the Gates discovery. That Portal broadcast is only for gen-rich viewers who have received the injectable Genetic Modification Series 9.

Cool
copper member
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Maybe this is not right because just money not everything, for this pandemic it a time of scientist to do something
legendary
More Gates BS propaganda. Besides, that isn't Gates in the picture. That's his double.

Bill Gates: Millions more will die in this pandemic, and ‘freedom’ hinders the disappointing U.S. response

Almost 800,000 people around the world have already died from COVID-19, according to the latest tally from Johns Hopkins University and Microsoft MSFT co-founder Bill Gates predicts that "the worst is still ahead" and the death toll will ultimately rise by millions.

Emerging markets, where health-care systems and economies are already struggling, is where the pain will be most pronounced, he explained in a recent interview in the Economist.

But the U.S. is dealing with its own unique set of issues, as politics and conspiracy theories have contributed to what he said has been a disappointing response. Why? In the name of freedom.

According to Gates, Trump supporters have wielded "freedom" to make a political statement that continues to complicate the U.S. response to the pandemic. Refusing to wear a mask, for instance, is one way for them to signal their anger and resistance.

Will that change if Joe Biden wins the presidency? Don't count on it.

"I don't think a change in administrations will get people to wear masks," Gates said. "It's hard to see how we build that trust network and improved behavior. It'll mostly be incremental."

Cool
legendary
Video included. Looks like Gates and Fauci are working together. This might mean that Gates is a mass murder as well.

BUSTED: NIH Owns Financial Stake In Gates-Funded Coronavirus Vaccine

NIAID director Dr. Anthony Fauci, a financial ally of Bill Gates whose institute is part of NIH, has been critical of Hydroxychloroquine and the FBI even raided a health spa serving intravenous vitamin C, which are competitors to a vaccine. (RELATED: Eight NIH Coronavirus Panel Experts Disclose Financial Relationships With Price-Hiking Drugmaker Gilead).

"We do have some particular stake in the intellectual property" for the Moderna vaccine stated Francis Collins, the director of NIH, in a revelatory recent Economic Club panel discussion. "One of the vaccines– the one that's furthest along– what started, actually, at the federal government in our own Vaccine Research Center at NIH– then worked with a biotechnology company called Moderna to get to where we are now, with very impressive Phase I results and getting ready to go into a large-scale trial as early as July. That one, of course, we do have some particular stake in the intellectual property. Others, though, come from companies who've invested their efforts into getting them to the point where they might now be ready for a trial," Collins stated.

Newly published documents from Public Citizen have massive implications. Public Citizen states:

"The U.S. government may jointly own a potential coronavirus vaccine. The National Institutes of Health (NIH) has played a critical role in coronavirus research for years. Building off this work, federal scientists have helped design and test mRNA-1273—a vaccine candidate developed in partnership with Moderna.[2] The federal government has filed multiple patents covering mRNA-1273. In this report, we describe two patent applications that list federal scientists as co-inventors.[3] If the government successfully pursued its patent filings, the resulting patents would likely confer significant rights. We also review recently disclosed contracts between NIH and Moderna. The agreements suggest that NIH has not transferred its rights, but instead maintains a joint stake."

Cool
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1108
Pointy fingers they say always point four back at you!
Yes, the possibility is their but, it remains what it is which is a rumor without any proof.
Yes, he might has made comments on several occasions on population and the possibility of a pandemic such as we have this day but these doesn't make him guilty just untill it's a proven fact. It almost feels like being rich and making certain utterances makes you a criminal.
Bill Gate is a software developer as we all know, which makes him familiar with statistics which is a measure tool in population analysis amongst others and with the resources at his disposals possibly just might have conducted researches and predict the obvious as we have this day. I mean, people forecast natural disasters such as earthquakes, flooding and others and are still not guilty!
Even as we continue to examine the possibility, our energy and resource right now should be focused on finding a permanent solution and then bringing the culprit or culprits to justice later, if any. Let's spread the news on Corona virus not being fictitious and prevent further casualties.
Stay safe.
legendary
What was the other command that God gave Adam and Eve? You know, besides the one to not eat that particular fruit from the middle tree. It was to be fruitful and multiply and fill the earth.

If anybody wants to reduce the population, he's going against the command that God gave Adam and Eve, and repeated to Noah and his family.

The earth is nowhere near the maximum limit of how many people it can hold, provided we don't destroy its ability to growing crops.

Bill Gates and the Depopulation Agenda. Robert F. Kennedy Junior Calls for an Investigation

Most of their vaccination program had disastrous results, causing the very illness (polio, for example in India) and sterilizing young women (Kenya, with modified tetanus vaccines). Many of the children died. Many of the programs were carried out with the backing of the WHO and – yes – the UN Agency responsible for the Protection of Children, UNICEF.

Most of these vaccination campaigns were implemented without the informed-consent of the children, parents, guardians or teachers, nor with the informed-consent, or with forged consent, of the respective government authorities. In the aftermath, The Gates Foundation was sued by governments around the world, Kenya, India, the Philippines – and more.

Bill Gates has a strange image of himself. He sees himself as The Messiah who saves the world through vaccination – and through population reduction.

Around the time, when the 2010 Rockefeller Report was issued, with its even more infamous "Lock Step" Scenario, precisely the scenario of which we are living the beginning right now, Bill Gates talked on a TED show in California, "Innovating to Zero" about the use of energy.

Cool
legendary
The real Bill Gates or the body double, which one created SARS-CoV-2 virus?

They are soooo in love.     Kiss
Activity: 1190
Merit: 305
Pro financial, medical liberty
The real Bill Gates or the body double, which one created SARS-CoV-2 virus?
legendary
Corona virus  is held the hole world Since Bill Gates is a very reach and populer person so Bill Gates can invest anywhere he wants, but I don't think Bill Gates is directly involved in creating Coronavirus but he may have provided financial support. However, it is true that the coronavirus originated in China and we all know that it originated from China but so far there is very little accurate information about the coronavirus.

That is an echo of the technique used to get people to believe such things.  That is, 'tell a big enough lie and repeat it over and over.'

What we know is that NIAD (headed by Fausti) and it's various contractors were compelled by congress to stop doing 'gain of function' work on coronaviruses within CONUS ('continental United States'.)  To work around that issue, they contracted with 'the Chinese' to continue the research and paid them to do so.  They did in the infamous lab in Wuhan.

That is NOT to say that 'SARS-CoV-2' was part of that work contracted to Wuhan.  It may have been, or it could share an ancestor from earlier work.  Clearly there is a lot of 'technology transfer' through espionage and through documented contracts.  Sometimes one is made to look like the other for operational reasons.

We also know that many countries who are U.S. allies have doctors and scientists who say straight-up that 'covid-19' was around in their country well before, according to the public-consumption propaganda, it popped up in Wuhan at the start of 2020.  And also that for a variety of scientific reasons, it looks like it was around in the United States before in any other region.  Some of the more recent work indicates that at least some parts of it can be identified as far back as 2014.

Pages:
Jump to: