Pages:
Author

Topic: Did Bill Gates create Corona Virus (Covid-19) ? - page 7. (Read 3748 times)

legendary
Activity: 3234
Merit: 2420

As the FDA shuts down a Bill Gates-funded COVID-testing program, an Italian politician has demanded the arrest of Bill Gates in the Italian parliament.

Sara Cunial, the Member of Parliament for Rome denounced Bill Gates as a “vaccine criminal” and urged the Italian President to hand him over to the International Criminal Court for crimes against humanity.

She also exposed Bill Gates’ agenda in India and Africa, along with the plans to chip the human race through the digital identification program ID2020.

It wasn't all FUD after all.
legendary
Activity: 3766
Merit: 1368
^^^ Time to form and enforce a Private Membership Association. This will keep government and all non-members out. Make your home and family part of the PMA.

Cool
legendary
PlanDemic: A Film About The Global Plan To Take Control Of Our Lives
(Alternative link)
(You tube has been deleting this one constantly. Must be some dangerous shit they are telling us.)

@9:32

"Normalcy only returns when we  largely vaccinated the entire global population." -Bill Gates.

Why is this fuckface obsessed with vaccinating the whole world?

@18:16

"The game is to prevent the therapies till everyone is infected and push the vaccines knowing that the flu vaccines increase the odds by %36 of getting covid19."

edit: aaand the video is down. use the alternative link.
legendary
Bill Gates doesn't care about a virus... not even for Covid. All he cares about is that people are scared enough to pay for his useless vaccine. Of course, he needs a medical that is convinced that CV is being controlled by the vaccine. And that is being taken care of by the lies of the medical leaders, and the help of the lying media.

Note that the below report is for May 5. It might be a little difficult to find tomorrow.

Coronavirus: Fake 'Scare' Coverage And Overkill Response

May 5 - When the history of this coronavirus scare is written, it should note how wildly inaccurate were the projections of the "experts" and what a draconian response was put in place based on bad data. When the deaths did not add up to projections, the authorities started massively cooking the books, counting every "probable" covid death as a covid death. While the US accused China and Iran of misreporting the numbers, the US is doing the same thing on a much larger scale. Meanwhile new scare stories are released in the compliant media every day warning of dire consequences if we dare to re-open any part of the economy. How much of this is enough? Watch today's Liberty Report:

Coronavirus: Fake 'Scare' Coverage And Overkill Response

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4fi877VXKw0

Cool
Activity: 566
Merit: 13
I think this is entirely possible. But it is not so important who did it. It’s more important to understand what to do now. It is important for us to realize the threat and not succumb to fear, not to be vaccinated, to live in nature further from the 5g towers, to tell other people (at least members of your family) about it. We are all one. Even if we live in different countries.
legendary
legendary
It's not unthinkable that the military might bow to some wealthy characters back in the early 1900s, to creat the so-called Spanish Fie pandemic. What do you think? It asks more questions about Covid than it answers.

Did a Military Experimental Vaccine in 1918 Kill 50-100 Million People Blamed as "Spanish Flu"

The reason modern technology has not been able to pinpoint the killer influenza strain from this pandemic is because influenza was not the killer.
    More soldiers died during WWI from disease than from bullets.
    The pandemic was not flu. An estimated 95% (or higher) of the deaths were caused by bacterial pneumonia, not influenza/a virus.
    The pandemic was not Spanish. The first cases of bacterial pneumonia in 1918 trace back to a military base in Fort Riley, Kansas.
    From January 21 – June 4, 1918, an experimental bacterial meningitis vaccine cultured in horses by the Rockefeller Institute for Medical Research in New York was injected into soldiers at Fort Riley.
    During the remainder of 1918 as those soldiers – often living and traveling under poor sanitary conditions – were sent to Europe to fight, they spread bacteria at every stop between Kansas and the frontline trenches in France.
    One study describes soldiers “with active infections (who) were aerosolizing the bacteria that colonized their noses and throats, while others—often, in the same “breathing spaces”—were profoundly susceptible to invasion of and rapid spread through their lungs by their own or others’ colonizing bacteria.” (1)
    The “Spanish Flu” attacked healthy people in their prime.  Bacterial pneumonia attacks people in their prime. Flu attacks the young, old and immunocompromised.
    When WW1 ended on November 11, 1918, soldiers returned to their home countries and colonial outposts, spreading the killer bacterial pneumonia worldwide.
    During WW1, the Rockefeller Institute also sent the antimeningococcic serum to England, France, Belgium, Italy and other countries, helping spread the epidemic worldwide.

Cool
legendary
Activity: 4592
Merit: 1276

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/10/12/business/jeffrey-epstein-bill-gates.html

Note that around the time Gates and Epstein were chumming around Epstein was toying with the idea of seeding the human race with his and other 'superior people's DNA.  Here are the names of some celebrity scientpriests who graced Epstein's pedo island:

- Oliver Sacks
 - Jarred Diamond
 - Steven J. Gould
 - Stephen Hawking
 - Murray Gell-Mann
 - Richard Dawkins

Now Bill Gates wants to fast-track vaccine to every person on earth which contains genetic material?  Hmmm...

I'm not sure about you guys, but I'm pretty sure that I don't want Epstein's or any other persons genetic material (besides my wife's) mixed with mine and passed down to my progeny.

Even as an atheist I really have to consider Jesus' words about 'generation of vipers' and 'seed of satan' and what some of the Christian folks are saying about the so-called nephalim and what-not.  Even if it is 100% bullshit it doesn't mean that some creeps like Gates and Epstein don't take it seriously enough to take matters into their own hands.

Activity: 5
Merit: 0
People can never make infections If man-made it, his medication would be developed there's no medication for this ailment it is an endowment of nature Gates himself is amazingly stressed over the best approach to keep this infection from arriving. it's a present from God and only he can spare us from this infection.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 305
Pro financial, medical liberty
Heirship Fortress, Universal Public Service Announcement
https://youtu.be/uGcMBmzXnCY

Vaccines crime against humanity
https://youtu.be/imIiQF3T9hM?t=781
legendary
Activity: 4592
Merit: 1276
legendary
Of course, he has to do this. After all, people are finding out that he is behind CV. So he has to make it look like he is doing some good. The thing is, this flows right into his world domination program, which is really a program to find the cure for death. We can see with CV, that Gates is looking in the wrong direction.

Bill Gates Says His Foundation Is Abandoning Other Initiatives To 'Focus 100%' On Coronavirus

Though it's never explicitly stated in the story, it's clear on whose shoulders the blame should fall, though we feel it's unnecessary to spell it out.

But before angry leftists start quote-tweeting the headline with some variation of "look what you've done, Mr. President!", we'd like to remind them that the Gates Foundation's reputation isn't nearly as polished as it might appear at first brush.

Even in the mainstream press and academia, many experts are skeptical about whether the foundation's efforts in the global health sphere are truly a net benefit. In many cases, the strategies embraced by the foundation have been widely criticized in academic journals, as Vox News explains.

"...t's surprising to wade into academic journals and find that many political scientists and development scholars are actually quite skeptical about the Gates Foundation's outsize impact on global health. In numerous papers over the past decade, researchers have raised concerns about the foundation's lack of transparency, its veto power over other global health institutions, and its spending priorities. Some experts worry that the Gateses' health philanthropy has become too big to scrutinize.

Cool
legendary
We don't need a Covid-19 vaccine. Why not? Because Covid-19 is highly susceptible to our natural, herd immunity. So, we are better off not getting a vaccine for it... besides the fact that a vaccine wouldn't work. But since it wouldn't work, and researchers and scientists know that it wouldn't work, what would they be making the vaccine for in the first place? I think it would be for further attempts to set large numbers of people up for the next step in their vaccine madness... to make people vulnerable to the next stage in their conquer-the-world program through vaccines.

Study proves that coronavirus vaccine would never work...

An honest perusal of this study will more than likely lead you to one conclusion: That there's never actually going to be a vaccine released for the Wuhan coronavirus (COVID-19) because making a truly effective one would never work. Of course, one could still be released that's claimed to be effective, but any genuine look at it by regulators would surely reveal that it's bogus, resulting in its rejection.

What this all means for the release of Americans from lockdown remains to be seen, and certainly doesn't look promising. But the more we can get the following information out to the general public, the better our chances of blowing the lid on the vaccine charade that's now quite literally keeping people as prisoners inside their own homes.

If you read through this paper, which was actually published in a journal called Coronaviruses, you'll notice that one of the stated requirements for an effective coronavirus vaccine is to make it live attenuated, meaning it would have to contain live, yet weakened, bits of the actual virus.

Cool
legendary
Activity: 2240
Merit: 2005
~snip~

I agree. We can't say with certainty that Bill Gates created the coronavirus, but many facts indicate it's very similar to the truth:

1. He sponsored the WHO.
2. He's not hiding his desire to reduce the world's population.
3. There is documented evidence of the negative effects of his vaccines in India and Africa.
4. His team is already working on a coronavirus vaccine.

There are rumors that he has already been arrested and is under house arrest. We're waiting for official statements and investigations.
legendary
^^^ That is language that I don't understand the meaning of. Sounds to me like he is promoting lives from childhood to death... the way that lives always work... over a period of 70 or 80 years.

Cool
Nobody really knows the hand Bill Gates had in creating CV. But if he hadn't taken part in it at all, there are so many other things that he has done along this line, that he might as well be blamed for CV... at least according to the article. Of course, he might like being given credit for it.

Go to the site, click on the links, and watch the videos. Listen to the TED Talk closely. Around 4 minutes 40 seconds is where he talks about reducing population.

Bill Gates and the Depopulation Agenda. Robert F. Kennedy Junior Calls for an Investigation

Most of their vaccination program had disastrous results, causing the very illness (polio, for example in India) and sterilizing young women (Kenya, with modified tetanus vaccines). Many of the children died. Many of the programs were carried out with the backing of the WHO and – yes – the UN Agency responsible for the Protection of Children, UNICEF.

Most of these vaccination campaigns were implemented without the informed-consent of the children, parents, guardians or teachers, nor with the informed-consent, or with forged consent, of the respective government authorities. In the aftermath, The Gates Foundation was sued by governments around the world, Kenya, India, the Philippines – and more.

Bill Gates has a strange image of himself. He sees himself as The Messiah who saves the world through vaccination – and through population reduction.

Cool

at 1:12 Bill Gates - “Things are going very well, like, PRODUCING childhood to deaths..” - Clear as day
https://youtu.be/qG3eNG2rO7o?t=70
legendary
Nobody really knows the hand Bill Gates had in creating CV. But if he hadn't taken part in it at all, there are so many other things that he has done along this line, that he might as well be blamed for CV... at least according to the article. Of course, he might like being given credit for it.

Go to the site, click on the links, and watch the videos. Listen to the TED Talk closely. Around 4 minutes 40 seconds is where he talks about reducing population.

Bill Gates and the Depopulation Agenda. Robert F. Kennedy Junior Calls for an Investigation

Most of their vaccination program had disastrous results, causing the very illness (polio, for example in India) and sterilizing young women (Kenya, with modified tetanus vaccines). Many of the children died. Many of the programs were carried out with the backing of the WHO and – yes – the UN Agency responsible for the Protection of Children, UNICEF.

Most of these vaccination campaigns were implemented without the informed-consent of the children, parents, guardians or teachers, nor with the informed-consent, or with forged consent, of the respective government authorities. In the aftermath, The Gates Foundation was sued by governments around the world, Kenya, India, the Philippines – and more.

Bill Gates has a strange image of himself. He sees himself as The Messiah who saves the world through vaccination – and through population reduction.

Cool
Activity: 339
Merit: 102
The Exchange for EOS Community
Nope. I never believed this virus was man made.

I believe it is man made but I can't pin point who created it. Gates is just one of the suspects. Probably some pharma/vaccine company too.
You have a conflicting idea here get your facts straight.

The timing for this was too perfect. It happened when the stocks were at their ATH, USA&China were having a trade war and there was no winners.

The Chinese were eating weird shit for years. You think that was the first time they started eating bats last year? Why the virus appeared now? Coincidence? Fuck them I don't believe em.
Just because something happened at the same time does not mean that it all interconnects, let me give you an example.

In 1918 the Spanish flu became an outbreak and coincidentally Sam Walton( the founder of Wal-Mart) was born, coincidence I think not. I understand that people right now wants an answer but that does not mean that we should be pointing fingers, it is easy to become a problem instead of solution.

Did you know that there are different family of viruses that are related to Covid-19, we just did not have the proper immune response because it was our first time that we contracted with this virus.
legendary
Activity: 2240
Merit: 2005
~Let's wait and see  who'll come up with the vaccine first.  Cool

Bill Gates says they are working fast on a coronavirus vaccine and want to vaccinate 7 million people.

Yesterday on one of the state television channels of the Russian Federation in the program "Man and the Law" discussed Bill Gates, the impact of his vaccines on people, his sponsorship of WHO, the digitalization and reduction of the world's population. I don't know how the media missed it, but I'm glad that more and more people may know his insidious plans.
Various cultures have some unorthodox eating habits for outsiders and survived it for thousands of years.
Personally i can do without Surströmming, haggis, hakari, Casu Marzu, Balut, Mongolian Boodog......
Heating up above 40° (104 F) for some time destroys most nasties (you would have to eat the bat raw not a bat soup)
The Immunsystem also knows that, that's why it engages fever to free itself from flu virus.

If you have a strong stomach dig right in
https://youtu.be/WTl2FTgmoNU
https://youtu.be/qiC4qEqpqak
https://youtu.be/I9A7wFRhTFw

Pages:
Jump to: