Pages:
Author

Topic: Did Bill Gates create Corona Virus (Covid-19) ? - page 6. (Read 3748 times)

Activity: 273
Merit: 14
I'm glad that I live at a time when people begin to wake up. More and more people begin to understand who rules the worlds at a given moment. More and more people realize that the tentacles of the Illuminati made their way into all spheres of life. There are those people who understood all this global deception back in the 90s and 2000s (and even earlier).
If you strive for sanity, goodness and your spiritual growth, then you will understand everything yourself, and the information will come to you Smiley
Activity: 1694
Merit: 516
I think the news about Bill Gates greating the corona virus is just a hoax from the flat earthers.

First of all, why would he have done it, to vaccine everyone with a chip? There isn't even a cure for the virus around yet. Would have make more sense to develop an antidote first and then spread the virus.

Second, why originate the virus in Wuhan? If he wanted to infect China, there are much more densely populated areas with more tourism to spread the virus in China effectively. Also he would have waited for the new years fest to come around, no spread it in December. But honestly, if his target was USA all along. Why not originate the virus in New York and LA?

There were SARS infections before in China without Bill Gates involvement.

It just doesn't make sense to me.
legendary
Activity: 3766
Merit: 1368
The medical has been looking in the wrong direction since virus studies began in the mid-1800s. At that time other choices were available, but the medical went for viruses and vaccines because there was the best money in it.

Viruses are cell helpers that are cleaning up toxins, and repairing cells. It's the fault of the vaccines that we even have enough "pollution" in us to need viruses to clean us up.

COVID-19 Vaccines: Continuing the Long History of Medical Experimentation on Children

First, the entities rushing to develop an experimental chimpanzee-derived COVID-19 injection—the conflict-of-interest-ridden Oxford Vaccine Group, Oxford's Jenner Institute and pharmaceutical giant AstraZeneca—announced the imminent expansion of their clinical trials to a wider age range, including children aged 5 to 12 years, despite  "troubling results" when they administered the vaccine to rhesus monkeys. Endorsing the scale-up of the experiment to more than 30,000 eventual participants, including a trial to evaluate the vaccine in young children, the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services (HHS) immediately awarded a generous "$1.2 billion cash injection" for the UK effort (provided without any input from economically strapped American taxpayers). Then, to cap the day off, a UK Court of Appeal ominously ruled that local authorities can vaccinate children in foster care against their parents' wishes, deploying the argument that "it is in the best interests of children to be immunised unless there is a specific reason for them not to be."

Anyone who has been paying a modicum of attention knows where the vaccine cartel wants this to end up—with a mandated injection that will sneak high-risk gene-altering nanoparticles, Trojan-horse-style, into our children, and eventually, into all of us. However, the use of children as a wedge to implement mandates for adults—the age group most affected by COVID-19—would deny children the equal protection of law because the vaccine will not be primarily for their benefit.

A first step on this slippery slope will be to persuade unwitting parents to offer up their children on the altar of COVID-19 vaccine experimentation. It is unclear how the researchers will go about convincing parents to take this step, particularly because the most recent evidence—a systematic review of 45 scientific papers and letters—confirms that children account for only 1% to 5% of diagnosed COVID-19 cases and experience a milder course of disease, a better prognosis than adults, and death "extremely" rarely. Subjecting children to the hazards of clinical trials for a risk this low is perverse.

Cool
Activity: 980
Merit: 62
As far as I know it coronavirus originated from a laboratory in Wuhan - China

Were is the evidence about that?
You know that you don't know... If you don't have clear evidence that this is true then do not spread false news. It just create panic and misguide people for no reason.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 305
Pro financial, medical liberty

As far as i know you are a bot.
Activity: 33
Merit: 0
Activity: 1036
Merit: 258
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
People can never make infections If man-made it, his medication would be developed there's no medication for this ailment it is an endowment of nature Gates himself is amazingly stressed over the best approach to keep this infection from arriving. it's a present from God and only he can spare us from this infection.

Yes, the disease is in the hands of God These people can never control If people could control it, antidotes like the coronavirus would have been developed by now There would not have been so many deaths in the whole world. You are right that only God can save us from this infection.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 305
Pro financial, medical liberty
Today I came across a very interesting set of toys dedicated to coronavirus. Strangely enough, Bill Gates is also present in this set. It's a pity you can't order a few toys for the collection yet.  Angry

Source: https://profile-stalker.to/post/CAT0ODLAHwK/.

Are you old even old enough?
legendary
Activity: 2240
Merit: 2005
Today I came across a very interesting set of toys dedicated to coronavirus. Strangely enough, Bill Gates is also present in this set. It's a pity you can't order a few toys for the collection yet.  Angry

Source: https://profile-stalker.to/post/CAT0ODLAHwK/.
Activity: 770
Merit: 104
🎄 Allah is The Best Planner 🥀
You're right, if bill Gates made the coronavirus then he must know the cure I do not think bill Gates created the virus there's no human source here Epidemics are usually natural. Only he can save us from this epidemic. thus far nobody was ready to send the right solution which isn't strange the amount of victims and deaths continues to rise Our only hope now's in God. If Gates had really made it he wouldn't are so quiet  it had been how to stop it.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Well I can’t say that for sure cause this virus isn’t new it has existed for a very long time and it just been brought to life (if I must say) but how Bill Gates is so keen about this virus is weird, and he saying we’re not ready for the next pandemic?? He definitely knows something and if he really wants to save the world then now is the time for him to speak
legendary
I feel like I saw this a week ago. Was it only yesterday? Go to the site for links.

In epic speech, Italian member of Parliament demands arrest of Bill Gates as a “vaccine criminal” for pursuing crimes against humanity

In a bombshell story out of Rome, a member of the Italian Parliament named Sara Cunial has called for Bill Gates to be arrested as a “vaccine criminal” and charged with crimes against humanity.

The story is best covered by GreatGameIndia.com, and we republish most of their story here because of its comprehensive links and coverage, which is among the best in independent media.

Italian Politician Demand Bill Gates Arrest For Crimes Against Humanity

by GreatGameIndia

Days after it was revealed in an intercepted human intelligence report that Bill Gates offered $10 million bribe for a forced Coronavirus vaccination program in Nigeria, now an Italian politician has demanded the arrest of Bill Gates in the Italian parliament. Sara Cunial, the Member of Parliament for Rome denounced Bill Gates as a “vaccine criminal” and urged the Italian President to hand him over to the International Criminal Court for crimes against humanity. She also exposed Bill Gates’ agenda in India and Africa, along with the plans to chip the human race through the digital identification program ID2020.

As reported by GreatGameIndia earlier, in 2015 it were the Italians who exposed secret Chinese biological experiments with Coronavirus. The video, which was broadcast in November, 2015, showed how Chinese scientists were doing biological experiments on a SARS connected virus believed to be Coronavirus, derived from bats and mice, asking whether it was worth the risk in order to be able to modify the virus for compatibility with human organisms.

Cool
legendary
Activity: 3234
Merit: 2420
I don't think so. Coronoviruses have been known for years. They, like all other viruses, are constantly mutating and it's harder and harder for mankind to create vaccines to fight them. Throughout the history of mankind, new outbreaks of various epidemics are taking millions of lives from time to time.
Honestly, this is the sad reality of man's existence but not many here will want to believe it. Certain viruses will not be wiped out no matter how we try to eradicate them through vaccine. They will remain a part and parcel of our lives and from time to time rear their ugly heads. For instance, HIV is one of such.

And for those pushing the conspiracy theory of Bill Gates being behind the Coronavirus pandemic, they should not forget in a haste how the same Gates has been instrumental to wiping off Poliomyelitis (Polio, for short) across the globe through his vaccine support, especially in Africa.

I thought it was obvious, by "corona virus" , I mean Covid19 specifically. Not all corona viruses in general. Fixing that in a minute.

edit: done.
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1208
Once a man, twice a child!
I don't think so. Coronoviruses have been known for years. They, like all other viruses, are constantly mutating and it's harder and harder for mankind to create vaccines to fight them. Throughout the history of mankind, new outbreaks of various epidemics are taking millions of lives from time to time.
Honestly, this is the sad reality of man's existence but not many here will want to believe it. Certain viruses will not be wiped out no matter how we try to eradicate them through vaccine. They will remain a part and parcel of our lives and from time to time rear their ugly heads. For instance, HIV is one of such.

And for those pushing the conspiracy theory of Bill Gates being behind the Coronavirus pandemic, they should not forget in a haste how the same Gates has been instrumental to wiping off Poliomyelitis (Polio, for short) across the globe through his vaccine support, especially in Africa.
legendary
Activity: 2240
Merit: 2005
I think that many people will go for vaccination voluntarily as their brains are clouded and their thoughts and actions are controlled by the media.

The worst thing is that people who will refuse vaccination will be very seriously restricted (moving around the world, banning all kinds of services, forbidding to go to a garden or school, etc.), i.e. by forcibly imposing vaccination.

To prevent this from happening, humanity must show Bill Gates what we know about his plans and we are ready to fight so that these plans will never come true.
legendary
Activity: 4592
Merit: 1276

The danger is, that if the USA collapses financially, will we be able to get out of SA if we can't keep up without financial help from home?

What to do? What to do?

Um, Bitcoin?

To say the honest truth, the idea that one could transport it across borders was one of the things which made it a 'killer app' to me.  You don't need to 'take the mark' either.  Just maintain sole control of your private keys is all.  It's one of the things that Bitcoin has over precious metals.

By the looks of things people who hoped to make a last minute get-away might have missed the boat.  The 'new normal' is upon us, and a 'series of waves' which adjust the new normal to an increasing level of totalitarianism is pretty much promised to us by a smirking Mr. Gates.  I think people are stupid if they buy the false promise: 'Just take the Mark of the Beast and everything will go back to how it was.'

I would advise to plan to 'shelter in place' for a period of time.  42 months?  Even before the 'new normal', and having a reasonable degree of funding, it wasn't exactly trivial to re-locate to a different country.  In my experience.  On top of that it's really unknown what evil will come to which countries.  I did my theorizing and made my move accordingly.  Only time will tell if I made the right decisions.

legendary
Bill Gates admits that 700,000 people will be harmed or killed by his coronavirus vaccines - https://www.naturalnews.com/2020-05-17-bill-gates-harmed-killed-coronavirus-vaccines.html.

In his rush to develop one, two, or even seven different vaccines for the Wuhan coronavirus (COVID-19), billionaire software tycoon Bill Gates openly admitted that upwards of 700,000 people could become injured or die from these jabs.

“The efficacy of vaccines in older people is always a huge challenge,” Gates stated. “It turns out the flu vaccine isn’t that effective in elderly people.”

In his own analysis, Martin Armstrong of Armstrong Economics crunched the data and found that the number of deaths around the world that are being attributed to the Wuhan coronavirus (COVID-19) pales in comparison to the number of people who will be injured or killed by Wuhan coronavirus (COVID-19) vaccines, based on Gates’ own admission.

While the worldwide death count associated with the Wuhan coronavirus (COVID-19) is currently right around a quarter-million, the roughly one percent of people who could potentially die from a Gates-funded Wuhan coronavirus (COVID-19) vaccine is about triple that.

The counter-argument from the Gatesocratniks will be that because as 'everyone knows' 'we' have to stay locked up without a vaccine, and because the lock-up will create social problems resulting in vastly more than 700k deaths, it makes sense to take the vaccine which kills a lot more people than the disease it is supposed to stop.

Sadly, most of the 'intelligentsia' will buy that argument hook, line, and sinker.  In their minds they are the ones who are sophisticated enough to understand the 'complex' arithmetic behind the argument while lower down 'trailer trash' people are to stupid.

The 'intelligentsia' go to one watering hole for their information and their ideas, and that watering hole has been poisoned.

The exact same dynamic exists in the current vaxx/anti-vaxx world.

Lol. Well of course! Cheesy But how many people are there that say it this way?

I suspect that this is exactly what we have been trying to tell people all along in this forum.

In the USA at it's beginnings, the people understood that truth in intelligence information was a necessity. So, one could go to his friends or the courts in times of trouble and find good help. But the situation is bad enough that wise folks might have to do what you did... move somewhere else... just because of the lying BS that government, the media, and the medical give.

I hear that Colombia in South Americ is a good place for the present... close to the USA, but beneficial in many ways. Mostly it is good because it has been developed in many places, to have the modern-ness of the developed countries, at prices that are, say, 1/3 of living costs in the USA. And Ecuador is similar.

The danger is, that if the USA collapses financially, will we be able to get out of SA if we can't keep up without financial help from home?

What to do? What to do?

Cool
legendary
Activity: 4592
Merit: 1276
Bill Gates admits that 700,000 people will be harmed or killed by his coronavirus vaccines - https://www.naturalnews.com/2020-05-17-bill-gates-harmed-killed-coronavirus-vaccines.html.

In his rush to develop one, two, or even seven different vaccines for the Wuhan coronavirus (COVID-19), billionaire software tycoon Bill Gates openly admitted that upwards of 700,000 people could become injured or die from these jabs.

“The efficacy of vaccines in older people is always a huge challenge,” Gates stated. “It turns out the flu vaccine isn’t that effective in elderly people.”

In his own analysis, Martin Armstrong of Armstrong Economics crunched the data and found that the number of deaths around the world that are being attributed to the Wuhan coronavirus (COVID-19) pales in comparison to the number of people who will be injured or killed by Wuhan coronavirus (COVID-19) vaccines, based on Gates’ own admission.

While the worldwide death count associated with the Wuhan coronavirus (COVID-19) is currently right around a quarter-million, the roughly one percent of people who could potentially die from a Gates-funded Wuhan coronavirus (COVID-19) vaccine is about triple that.

The counter-argument from the Gatesocratniks will be that because as 'everyone knows' 'we' have to stay locked up without a vaccine, and because the lock-up will create social problems resulting in vastly more than 700k deaths, it makes sense to take the vaccine which kills a lot more people than the disease it is supposed to stop.

Sadly, most of the 'intelligentsia' will buy that argument hook, line, and sinker.  In their minds they are the ones who are sophisticated enough to understand the 'complex' arithmetic behind the argument while lower down 'trailer trash' people are to stupid.

The 'intelligentsia' go to one watering hole for their information and their ideas, and that watering hole has been poisoned.

The exact same dynamic exists in the current vaxx/anti-vaxx world.

legendary

Cool
Pages:
Jump to: