Pages:
Author

Topic: Did Bill Gates create Corona Virus (Covid-19) ? - page 8. (Read 3748 times)

legendary
Activity: 3234
Merit: 2420
Another of those conspiracy about the nature of the virus, can we just accept the fact that this is not man-made and trying to pin it to people is a crappy idea of blaming as if they are not part of the problem.

Nope. I never believed this virus was man made.

The timing for this was too perfect. It happened when the stocks were at their ATH, USA&China were having a trade war and there was no winners.

The virus is here to decide the winner.

The Chinese were eating weird shit for years. You think that was the first time they started eating bats last year? Why the virus appeared now? Coincidence? Fuck them I don't believe em.

I believe it is man made but I can't pin point who created it. Gates is just one of the suspects. Probably some pharma/vaccine company too.

Let's wait and see  who'll come up with the vaccine first.  Cool
Activity: 339
Merit: 102
The Exchange for EOS Community
Another of those conspiracy about the nature of the virus, can we just accept the fact that this is not man-made and trying to pin it to people is a crappy idea of blaming as if they are not part of the problem.
legendary
Activity: 2240
Merit: 2005
I accept as true with you that now all the countries of the planet are suffering from the epidemic and if we all cooperate then we'll be ready to cure this virus a minimum of to some extent. But Gates never created the virus If people made it there would be a cure The world's industry and therefore the economy wouldn't have suffered such a lot Coronavirus may be a gift of nature he's the sole one who can save us from this virus thus far no lab has come up with a correct treatment method So if we are aware and help one another we'll be ready to resist a touch.

To understand the nature of coronavirus proliferation and link it to the media, read an interesting article on coronavirus proliferation in the densely populated slums of Mumbai Dharavi.

What is interesting there is coronavirus but there is no media that is interested in increasing the statistics on morbidity and death rates.
legendary
Activity: 3766
Merit: 1368
Whose side is Fauci on? Lol. Of course, Trump is essentially saying the same kind of thing.

Dr. Fauci Thinks Dating Is an 'Essential' Activity, But Working for a Living Is Not

Dr. Anthony Fauci, the scientific lead in the president's coronavirus task force, has advised people to practice social distancing, but when asked whether asymptomatic strangers should hookup using apps such as Tinder and Grindr, Fauci said, "If you want to go a little bit more intimate, well, then that's your choice regarding a risk."

Fauci, director of the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases, made his remarks during an April 14 interview on Snapchat's "Good Luck America."

As reported by The New York Post, toward the end of the interview Fauci was asked, "If you're swiping on a dating app like Tinder, or Bumble or Grindr, and you match with someone that you think is hot, and you're just kind of like, 'Maybe it's fine if this one stranger comes over.' What do you say to that person?"

Cool
copper member
Activity: 33
Merit: 27
I have no doubt that there are lots of facts in most conspiracy theories. It's just a matter of time, the truth will be out sonner or later.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 305
Pro financial, medical liberty

Did have some spare time at hand and learned about Dr. Foul and Mr kill bill
https://youtu.be/nvVYmkNCbXI
legendary
Activity: 2450
Merit: 1047
thecryptocurrency.directory
Btw, I do think the world is overpopulated and something had to be done.

I agree with him.

But pulling a Thanos on half of the world population by creating a virus? That's fucked up.

I quite liked what Thanos did in the movie. (But that was a fcking movie) Can't believe it is happening for real now. They were preparing us for this.

It is all in front of you.

But Thanos made half of the population to disappear without suffering compare to this Corona virus where people have to suffer so much before dying and there were some incurring thousands of dollars of hospital bills, and how about the third world country who cannot keep up with what this virus has brought to them.
Activity: 770
Merit: 104
🎄 Allah is The Best Planner 🥀
I accept as true with you that now all the countries of the planet are suffering from the epidemic and if we all cooperate then we'll be ready to cure this virus a minimum of to some extent. But Gates never created the virus If people made it there would be a cure The world's industry and therefore the economy wouldn't have suffered such a lot Coronavirus may be a gift of nature he's the sole one who can save us from this virus thus far no lab has come up with a correct treatment method So if we are aware and help one another we'll be ready to resist a touch.
Activity: 2268
Merit: 121
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
I mean if you look at history centuries of pandemic and the last was 1920. It doesn't take a genius that the next one could possibly occur after a few years considering how new chemicals and products produce toxic waste and even power house countries build research and development facilities for production of this viruses in a possible biological weapon to be use in secret labs for human experiments to prepare for the next war. That's Bill gates said those statements to prevent those deadly diseases, in fact he has donated billions to aid medical research for the corona virus.

now the world is very confused with the fast-spreading epedemic corona, almost all countries in the world experience this epedemic. with the development of technological advances in the world clearly many countries that already have equipment and experts continue to develop various kinds of renewable technology and also do not cover biological weapons. there can be biological leaks as well as radioactive leaks in nuclear. but all can not be proven with certainty because until now only assumptions are built.
what is needed now is the cooperation of all countries to combat this epedemic so that it can pass quickly.
Activity: 1400
Merit: 269
I mean if you look at history centuries of pandemic and the last was 1920. It doesn't take a genius that the next one could possibly occur after a few years considering how new chemicals and products produce toxic waste and even power house countries build research and development facilities for production of this viruses in a possible biological weapon to be use in secret labs for human experiments to prepare for the next war. That's Bill gates said those statements to prevent those deadly diseases, in fact he has donated billions to aid medical research for the corona virus.

Dr. Breggin, US and China collaberated to make deadly coronavirus
   https://youtu.be/Y4E90SCSqS0

legendary
That seems to make no sense. Perhaps you'd like to explain further?

Not really.  Keep working on it.  I'm sure it will come to you eventually.

Convoluted horse shit is still horse shit.

All you are doing is telling us that it is cowboys who are buying all the toilet paper.

Grin
legendary
Activity: 2898
Merit: 1386
That seems to make no sense. Perhaps you'd like to explain further?

Not really.  Keep working on it.  I'm sure it will come to you eventually.

Convoluted horse shit is still horse shit.
legendary
Activity: 3234
Merit: 2420
Came across to this recently:

https://patentscope.wipo.int/search/en/detail.jsf?docId=WO2020060606&_cid=P20-K97WA4-38682-1
http://archive.is/muw5X

Interesting. Very interesting indeed. Interesting times.

Nice touch with the 666 in the publication number too.  Cool

London 2012 olympics, first 4 min.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F4AzTVegOy8
legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1597
~

I don't get it.
How is a virus going to help in microchiping people? If Bill Gates had such a vision he could do it through his technologies as it would be much more easier to do so via smartphones, tables or laptops.

It's simple. You generate the problem and once people start feeling threatened by it (by the virus in this case), you come up with the solution: a vaccine! Read my post above and you'll see how this is not a "coincidence" or a so-called "conspiracy" anymore.

We're already being tracked by smartphones. Google, Facebook, Instagram, Microsoft (Alexa, Cortana, Mixed Reality, HoloLens etc), Apple, Amazon etc.. We're already being tracked but they do not know what we think yet. That's the next and final step they need to conquer us: conquering our minds and thoughts too so you can't think freely anymore.

If he would've done microchipping outside the context of a virus, the entire planet would've rebelled and protested against him. They know how the human mind works, they know what we like and what we don't. This is the perfect opportunity for him to step in and give us his microchip vaccine because his plan is finally working: we requested the lockdowns, we requested something to be done, we requested the army to stay on the street and protect us, we want a vaccine ASAP.

Like what the hell were the chances to have the patent I linked to above named WO/2020/060606 out of ALL patent codes as the man who only "supposedly" wants to implant microchips under our skin? Let's be honest here..

But the atmosphere all around the world will not look nice when their real plan begins.

Bill Gates is a saint. I really hope this Bill Gates created Corona virus hoax is a joke meme.
Gates shill much? Smiley
Activity: 980
Merit: 62

Roger Stone suggested Monday that Bill Gates may have had a hand in the creation of coronavirus so that he could plant microchips in people’s heads to know who has and has not been tested for COVID-19.

“Whether Bill Gates played some role in the creation and spread of this virus is open for vigorous debate. I have conservative friends who say it’s ridiculous and others say absolutely,” Stone told Joe Piscopo, host of the radio program “The Answer” on 970 AM, who had asked about conspiracy theories regarding the pandemic.

Interesting.

I don't get it.
How is a virus going to help in microchiping people? If Bill Gates had such a vision he could do it through his technologies as it would be much more easier to do so via smartphones, tables or laptops.
Activity: 500
Merit: 253
Bill Gates is a saint. I really hope this Bill Gates created Corona virus hoax is a joke meme.
legendary
The power-hungry heads of Big Pharma want control just like the Commies before the fall of the Berlin Wall.

The New COVID-19 Authoritarians Will Only Give Up Power If They Fear Blowback

The Berlin Wall had fallen. The people of the Eastern Bloc had succeeded at getting to the West through Hungary. The firm line between east and west was wavering. The situation was moving away from the course that Warsaw Pact communist governments had charted: that their populations must remain captive within the borders of the Communist Bloc.

It was unclear whether this social contagion for freedom would spread into Czechoslovakia.

But then November 17, 1989, arrived, a day etched in history. This was Students Day, a legal holiday. Everything had to close under government fiat. People were off school and off work. But some folks were agitated about prior government actions which many saw as abuses.

When the government gave the people of Czechoslovakia that day off, it was like a match to tinder. The small flame grew into a big one.

It was a revolution noted for its bloodlessness. The Velvet Revolution, we call it today, leaning on what the Czechs called it. People, for as far as the eye could see, gathered in a giant square in Prague and called for the ouster of their government.

But just as the communists of Eastern Europe didn't back down until they were forced to, the lockdowns of today won’t stop unless government officials fear resistance.

There is a chance right now, with many unhappy Americans and many idle hands, much like Students Day, November 17, 1989, to tell the government “no more.”

Cool
legendary
Activity: 2240
Merit: 2005
Look at this unique video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-v4pmZUoJOU. In 2005, Bill Gates gave a report at the Pentagon on the genesis of religiosity that can be used to subordinate a person. Already at that time, he called for the use of vaccines to achieve his goals.   
Pages:
Jump to: