Pages:
Author

Topic: Did Bill Gates create Corona Virus (Covid-19) ? - page 10. (Read 3748 times)

legendary
Activity: 2240
Merit: 2005
Well, which is it?

Did he create coronavirus, or a coronavirus vaccine, or both?

Yeah, I think the coronavirus was made in the labs on behalf of Gates and it's his trick to vaccinate humanity. Speaking of which, it's been written in many articles. I've seen people sign a petition recently to investigate this.
A Russian political scientist told me recently that mass arrests of conspirators have recently begun.  If I am not mistaken, this special operation was prepared by Donald Trump, Vladimir Putin and Xi Jinping.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 305
Pro financial, medical liberty
Bill Gates  (Born, William Henry Gates III)  cant even create a computer virus he is a college dropout with no medical accreditation.
His mother working at IBM got hold of a copy of the CP/M operating system, his programming partner Paul Allen changed relevant bits to be able to sell the Dos operating system.

http://www.asciitable.com/
B     I    L    L    G   A    T    E   S   III        
66+73+76+76+71+65+84+69+83+3 = 666

M S - D O S   6 . 2 1
77+83+45+68+79+83+32+54+46+50+49 = 666

W I N D O W S 95
87+73+78+68+79+87+83+57+53+1* = 666
*(Start of heading)

Edit:
Hand with index finger being shorter than the ring finger is a sign of high testosterone
legendary
Activity: 3766
Merit: 1368
Remember that Kennedy exposed that vaccine safety studies hadn't been done - or at least weren't forthcoming to his FOIA request - for the past 30 years. Possibly one of the reasons for the WHO leader threatening Trump with further great numbers of deaths throughout America, is that they (the WHO) have biological warfare set up and ready to use on the free world if we don't succumb to their demands - https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.54196611.

Robert F Kennedy Jr. Exposes Bill Gates' Vaccine Agenda In Scathing Report

Promising his share of $450 million of $1.2 billion to eradicate Polio, Gates took control of India's National Technical Advisory Group on Immunization (NTAGI) which mandated up to 50 doses (Table 1) of polio vaccines through overlapping immunization programs to children before the age of five. Indian doctors blame the Gates campaign for a devastating non-polio acute flaccid paralysis (NPAFP) epidemic that paralyzed 490,000 children beyond expected rates between 2000 and 2017. In 2017, the Indian government dialed back Gates' vaccine regimen and asked Gates and his vaccine policies to leave India. NPAFP rates dropped precipitously.

In 2017, the World Health Organization (WHO) reluctantly admitted that the global explosion in polio is predominantly vaccine strain. The most frightening epidemics in Congo, Afghanistan, and the Philippines, are all linked to vaccines. In fact, by 2018, 70% of global polio cases were vaccine strain.

[ZH: The CDC has a large financial interest in pushing untested vaccines on the public and WHO is even more under the control of Big Pharma. The organization is corrupt beyond the meaning of the word. "The WHO is a sock puppet for the pharmaceutical industry." — Robert F. Kennedy Jr.]

Cool
legendary
Activity: 3766
Merit: 1368
"President Trump has allowed himself to be surrounded by a dozen traitors to the Republic who have demonstrative allegiances to forces which are behind these abuses of our healthcare and our civil liberties."

The Five Point Plan Which Rescues America From Our Present "New Normal"

America's economy is in shambles. America's mental health is in steep decline with dramatic increases in suicide, spousal abuse and substance abuse. The Constitution lies in ruin. America cannot survive under these conditions. Americans cannot survive under these conditions. AND THIS IS ALL BEING DONE BY DESIGN.

President Trump has allowed himself to be surrounded by a dozen traitors to the Republic who have demonstrative allegiances to forces which are behind these abuses of our healthcare and our civil liberties. America is a nation that is undergoing an internal war resulting in a coup. Trump is a participant in his own demise. His COVID-19 team has demonstrable financial ties to the Bill and Melinda Gate Foundation. The most notorious example include Fausi who is on the Board of Directors of the Foundation. Gates owns the COVID-19 team and we know that Gates is dedicated to the overthrow of the US government and the establishment of a New World Order regime. It is not an exaggeration to state that everyone of the COVID-19 team is directly or indirectly a prostitute for the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation and their junior partner, Eli Lilly!

Cool
legendary
Activity: 2898
Merit: 1386
Today I read several articles about vaccines that Bill Gates initiated.  These include polio and human papillomavirus vaccines that have been tested in India.  In the first case, the use of vaccines had increased paralysis, and in the second, women's infertility.  Now he wants to vaccinate the entire world population against coronavirus.  I regard his actions as genocide and will consciously avoid vaccination.

Well, which is it?

Did he create coronavirus, or a coronavirus vaccine, or both?
legendary
Today I read several articles about vaccines that Bill Gates initiated.  These include polio and human papillomavirus vaccines that have been tested in India.  In the first case, the use of vaccines had increased paralysis, and in the second, women's infertility.  Now he wants to vaccinate the entire world population against coronavirus.  I regard his actions as genocide and will consciously avoid vaccination.
legendary

Did bill gates create coronovirus? No, but Iran and China have created thousands of Internet forum sock puppets, attempting to soy disruptive influences and confusion. They like to use nonsensical concepts, like "Did Bill Gates create Coronovirus."

Pffft!  I became aware of JIDF in association with their operations at wikipedia in what must have been 2004 or so, and clearly it was going strong by that point.  Anyone remember Aaron Barr and what he was cooking up at HBGary Federal?  Zionists own this space and have more-or-less since the early days.

When a Left Winger says 'Russian' what they really mean is 'Israeli'.  The sad thing is that most of them are to stupid to even know this.

---

While I am here, here's a little vid which is about the most unsurprising thing ever about Mr. Gates:  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c_NLAnm7bCY&t=69s

Almost all of these people are Lucifarians/Kabbalahists at some level, but it's hard not to look at Bill Gates and not think straight-up Satanist.

Did bill gates create coronovirus? No, but Iran and China have created thousands of Internet forum sock puppets, attempting to soy disruptive influences and confusion. They like to use nonsensical concepts, like "Did Bill Gates create Coronovirus." Or even better, "It's hard not to look at Bill Gates and not think straight-up Satanist."

Activity: 308
Merit: 10
Revolution of Power
NO the answer is with the virus itself. Bill just predicted it as anyone else so what, I predicted that a fireball is coming too and guess what they will hit Earth for sure

https://www.change.org/FireballComingSaveEarth

Activity: 11
Merit: 0
What nonsense. Everyone knows that Coronaviruses have been known for a long time, but they were not so common. Perhaps they could be, but we will never know.
legendary
Activity: 4592
Merit: 1276

Did bill gates create coronovirus? No, but Iran and China have created thousands of Internet forum sock puppets, attempting to soy disruptive influences and confusion. They like to use nonsensical concepts, like "Did Bill Gates create Coronovirus."

Pffft!  I became aware of JIDF in association with their operations at wikipedia in what must have been 2004 or so, and clearly it was going strong by that point.  Anyone remember Aaron Barr and what he was cooking up at HBGary Federal?  Zionists own this space and have more-or-less since the early days.

When a Left Winger says 'Russian' what they really mean is 'Israeli'.  The sad thing is that most of them are to stupid to even know this.

---

While I am here, here's a little vid which is about the most unsurprising thing ever about Mr. Gates:  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c_NLAnm7bCY&t=69s

Almost all of these people are Lucifarians/Kabbalahists at some level, but it's hard not to look at Bill Gates and not think straight-up Satanist.

legendary
When you see this, you wonder how many things are hidden inside Windows 10, and Windows servers, just to give Gates more power. Go to the article and check the links.

The Scariest Thing That Bill Gates Just Did During This Period of COVID-19 Panic

He doesn't think in terms of freedom for others, especially since he has the money to easily pay for getting the freedom he doesn't want others to have.

In fact, it is clear he doesn't want others to have freedom.

He wrote on Tuesday of this week in the Washington Post:

"Through my work with the Gates Foundation, I've spoken with experts and leaders in Washington and across the country. It's become clear to me that we must take three steps.

"First, we need a consistent nationwide approach to shutting down. Despite urging from public health experts, some states and counties haven't shut down completely. In some states, beaches are still open; in others, restaurants still serve sit-down meals."

What a power freak. First, it is questionable as to whether restaurants should be shut down but why would you want to shut down beaches when there are plenty of indications that vitamin D from the sun can help in warding off viruses?

And as the Washington Times points out:

This — from the guy who practically controls policy at the World Health Organization...

Cool
Activity: 89
Merit: 4
https://www.crunchbase.com/person/gavin-wood-2#section-jobs
Etherum creator gavin wood is involved with id2020.
Activity: 37
Merit: 0
Bill Gates has over 100 billion dollars, and he's in his 60s. Chances of living another 30 years for him are slim. And if he does it won't be in a young body. Why would he waste so much time on something so unrewarding?

https://www.thefreedictionary.com/Oximoron

absent presence,    alone together,    awful good,    beggarly riches,    bittersweet,    brisk vacancy
    cheerful pessimist,    civil war,    clearly misunderstood,    comfortable misery,    conspicuous absence
    cool passion,    crash landing,    cruel kindness,    darkness visible,    deafening silence,    deceptively honest
    definite maybe,    deliberate speed,    devout atheist,    dull roar,    eloquent silence,    even odds
    exact estimate,    extinct life,    falsely true,    festive tranquility,    found missing,    freezer burn
    friendly takeover,    genuine imitation,    good grief,    growing smaller,    guest host,    historical present
    humane slaughter,    icy hot,    idiot savant,    ill health,    impossible solution,    intense apathy
    joyful sadness,    jumbo shrimp,    larger half,    lascivious grace,    lead balloon,    liquid marble
    living dead,    living end,    living sacrifices,    loosely sealed,    loud whisper,    loyal opposition
    magic realism,    melancholy merriment,    militant pacifist,    minor miracle,    negative growth
    negative income,    old news,    one-man band,    only choice,    openly deceptive,    open secret
    original copy,    overbearingly modest,    paper tablecloth,    paper towel,    peaceful conquest
    plastic glasses,    plastic silverware,    poor health,    pretty ugly,    properly ridiculous,    resident alien
    sad smile,    same difference,    scalding coolness,    seriously funny,    shrewd dumbness,    silent scream
    small crowd,    soft rock,    "The Sound of Silence",    static flow,    steel wool,    student teacher
    "sweet sorrow",    terribly good,    theoretical experience,    transparent night,    true fiction
    unbiased opinion,    unconscious awareness,    upward fall,    wise fool,    working vacation

Activity: 2226
Merit: 270
Chainjoes.com
There are lots of conspiracy theory directed to China, Trump, Democrats and Bill gate. It is still difficult to tell where it comes from until after the pandemic. Trump will look into it , for sure. It is more sad how every one is trying to exploit the situation to get attention and money. Bill Gate is not a politician and is more reason we got so many information tied to him at this time,he would have hidden more information if he had seen it
legendary
The more I study Bill Gates, the more I tend to think he's involved in developing the coronavirus.

I recently heard that after vaccinations developed by Soros and Gates in the U.S., the number of adolescents with autism has increased. Unfortunately, I can't give you a link because I heard it in conversation and couldn't find it myself. Maybe someone has such statistics?
Activity: 566
Merit: 13
It is quite possible, but I personally don't know. Yes, and I don't think that we can know something for sure. However, if you are not blind, you must understand that they are trying to rule the world. But it’s on their conscience, it’s their karma. The main thing is to do good deeds and help each other. Good always triumphs over evil. The only question is which side are you on?
Activity: 980
Merit: 62
Bill Gates is a programmer not a biologist.
Those rumors about Gates are totally fake.
He made a statement without even knowing that we are going to really endure a pandemic.
Activity: 373
Merit: 262
Bill create the corona virus? this theory doesn't make sense...
Bill is famous for his prediction ability, and as far as I know Coronaviruses are a group of related viruses that cause diseases in mammals and birds, I think this kind of speculation will never end.
Bill Gates is heavily involved in the vaccine agenda. So he would be one of the few people to know that vaccines weaken people against certain diseases. A normal chest cold is made in to a global pandemic due to vaccinated people becoming immune compromised.

EVENT 201 took place in October 2019, 2 months before the SARS2 coronavirus started to get big in China. The pro vaccine people would be some of the few people who know how their vaccines affect immunity. So they logically would be the first to know if a particular virus is to become a pandemic. So it is only logical that they would be the first to mention the risk of a pandemic, which they did.
Pages:
Jump to: