Pages:
Author

Topic: Did ETH changed crypto world? - page 5. (Read 3050 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 102
Leading Cryptocurrency and Blockchain Company
July 19, 2018, 10:16:41 PM
A big yes! Ethereum virtually offered a great platform thanks to their smart contract creation ability which made it possible for several kinds of tokens with real world uses to be hosted on it.This has this given opportunity to several start ups which could not build their blockchain to be able to use the ethereum network to their advantage.This changed the way things can be done in the crypto world.
Activity: 252
Merit: 1
Decentralized Transportation Solution
July 19, 2018, 10:13:27 PM
Very often we ask questions, whether ETH is worth to invest. For me ETH changed the crypto world, it is revolutionary.

Here is the article on the ERC20 and how it affected the tokens: https://icoguide.com/en/blog/what-is-erc20-and-how-does-it-affect-tokens

Do you agree? please share your opinion.
I agree with you. Ethereum is the best coin after bitcoin. Through the development and smart contract ethereum will further increase the influence in the world of crypto.
with the development of Ethereum, this gives a pretty good improvement on Cryptocurrency. the rising Ehereum price will greatly influence the ever-increasing development will make a considerable impact on Cryptocurrency and be highly capable of changing the world of Cryptocurrency.
Activity: 21
Merit: 0
July 19, 2018, 10:04:40 PM
I see that ETH is the most comprehensive coin ever. It has high volatility such as Bitcoin, high transaction speed and low cost.
Activity: 336
Merit: 1
Improve your mode of payment with crypto
July 19, 2018, 09:50:07 PM
Ethereum has caused a lot of great positive impact in the world of crypto. With the Ethereum Blockchain which offers a great smart contract, most coins are easily created and can be tracked easily.
Activity: 182
July 19, 2018, 09:47:34 PM
Very often we ask questions, whether ETH is worth to invest. For me ETH changed the crypto world, it is revolutionary.

Here is the article on the ERC20 and how it affected the tokens: https://icoguide.com/en/blog/what-is-erc20-and-how-does-it-affect-tokens

Eth has a promising future, so I agree with you. ETH Now most ICO projects are used because of their better ease and privacy, and I also believe that ETH can be improved just like how bitcoins do it. I think bitcoin has always been in danger since the presence of ethereum.
Activity: 154
July 19, 2018, 09:28:03 PM
yes ethereum makes cryptocurrency increasingly popular, as many of ico are using ERC20 in the market. ethereum is ico's queen, ethereum controls ico, because all ico berpaltform ethereum. many people join in crypto because of etherem.
Activity: 779
Merit: 250
July 19, 2018, 09:09:57 PM

In my own opinion yes it actually changed the world because all of the cryptocurrency in the market or altcoins that is being released by the ico has a based price of ethereum coins.
Activity: 504
Merit: 101
July 19, 2018, 08:55:00 PM
I agree that ethereum changed the crypto world. With the use of ERC20 a new opportunities of investments comes out. It widens the choices of everybody to choose and invest.
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000
Look ARROUND!
July 19, 2018, 08:47:46 PM
I think Ethereum not only changed but it has a huge role in cryptocurrency development, in ICO peoples are investing more and more. It is the new kind of investment and peoples are really attracted to them. Lips sealed Lips sealed
Ethereum did not change the world because there is a lot of people that can't use it as smoothly as they could with Bitcoins.
Activity: 54
July 19, 2018, 08:47:08 PM
Bitcoin made the blockchain technology and cryptocurrency popular. However, Ethereum is arguably the platform that facilitated the entry of so so many crypto projects in the inception phase. Ethereum is a very good platform, and I think there are some good ICOs which have reached good successes in the past on ethereum platform.   Wink Wink
Activity: 841
Merit: 251
July 19, 2018, 08:44:06 PM
I guess not because for me bitxoin are really changing the world not the 2nd place eth. Of course the top leading coin called bitcoin have known of millions of people there even not knowing crypto they have little knowledge about only bitcoin. Very popular and always have new comers trying to start their own journey in crypto world. Bitcoin is rank 1, dont forget it and never be overpass, 9 years of existence as rank 1
Activity: 196
July 19, 2018, 08:37:05 PM

I like your statement, though I always think ETH is very prospective, but bitcoin is still the top choice of the world today, this article explains some details to me. Currently most ICO are ETH-based projects, and now all use them because it is easier to start using them than to create their own platform.
Activity: 81
July 19, 2018, 06:00:20 AM
I totally agree with you and I believe that Ethereum has changed the cryptocurrency industry, market, and the entire world. Also, the perception of the cryptocurrency as a whole was also affected by the implementation of the ERC format in almost 90% of the ICOs projects. Ethereum is one of the most promising and revolutionary cryptocurrencies that you can find in the market and I believe that it will have a great success in the future
Activity: 95
July 19, 2018, 05:55:48 AM
I think Ethereum not only changed but it has a huge role in cryptocurrency development, in ICO peoples are investing more and more. It is the new kind of investment and peoples are really attracted to them. Lips sealed Lips sealed
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
Fast, Smart, Trustworthy
July 19, 2018, 04:19:30 AM
Ethereum has indeed changed the world of cryptocurrencies. Its value is enough to prove the power of Ethereum, but there are many coins in it that are very valuable. You can go and see their market value.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
July 19, 2018, 02:14:40 AM
I don't believe you! How many times have we heard that this cryptocurrency should move from its leading place bitcoin. I am sure that if this happens, it will be just a break in the usual cryptocurrency world
copper member
Activity: 812
Merit: 6
July 18, 2018, 10:41:32 AM
Sure it does, people can say anything and hate eth, but nowadays its most powerful blockchain in the world, and most people in crypto use it everyday! Smiley
Activity: 364
July 18, 2018, 10:09:58 AM
Sure, ETH brings the revolution of the Crypto world, with advantages such as transaction speed and security, ETH is fast ranked second only to Bitcoin, and it is the development platform for the near as the whole ICO
Activity: 348
Merit: 102
July 18, 2018, 10:05:02 AM
Ether is a flexible coin. I mean that at the moment there are no competitors! This is a fact, but there are newcomers who have great chances to make Ether a serious competition, it's a matter of time friends. Wait and see)
Activity: 702
Merit: 251
July 18, 2018, 10:00:38 AM

Of course it does because Ethereum is called a Blockchain 2.0 Also most of the alternative cryptocurrency tokens are based upon erc20 blockchain of it.
Pages:
Jump to: