Pages:
Author

Topic: Did ETH changed crypto world? - page 2. (Read 3050 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 10
July 25, 2018, 11:51:25 AM
I trust Ethereum will change the universe of digital money. Ethereum has the ideal blockchain innovation, the ERC stage that will deliver valuable brilliant contracts later on. When contrasted with Bitcoin, Ethereum possesses speedier exchange speeds, less expensive exchange expenses, and lower costs.
Activity: 69
Merit: 0
July 25, 2018, 11:47:41 AM
ETH has built something different from bitcoin and blockchain, this is the first, but there are many other projects offering a similar structure, such as NEM, WAVES, NEO.
Activity: 112
July 25, 2018, 11:43:30 AM
ETH definitely did it. It actually revolutionized the concept of cryptocurrency from being solo currency to creating excellent platform for other applications based on blockchain. First and foremost it's smart contracts. But the whole concept of ICOs was actually revolutionized by Ethereum. In my opinion Ethereum brought cryptoworld to mass adoption.
Activity: 333
Merit: 100
July 25, 2018, 09:42:03 AM
Yes, surely it may become as next bitcoin. But there should be more update in Eth blockchain. Unless there will be some competition in the market From EOS. if it does not happen maybe ETH will replace by EOS. 
Activity: 854
Merit: 250
July 25, 2018, 09:35:30 AM
The etherium has already achieved a lot, and now there is a continuous development of the crypto currency on the platform of the etherium. If there was no etherium, there would not be any competitors with excellent blockchain.
Activity: 392
July 25, 2018, 09:25:23 AM
The presence of ETH brings a very unique and changing stuff, with hundreds of tokens that use the ETH platform hence making trading ETH vs. tokens to be a lot of fun.
In this way ethereum has built an ecosystem in the erc-20 network which is very good in their development to bring many new innovations in cryptocurrency
Activity: 420
Merit: 13
July 25, 2018, 09:18:03 AM
The Ethereum platform has made an invaluable contribution to the development of crypto technologies. This is an indisputable fact, this confirms the fact that the colossal part of ICO's is conducted on the Ethereum platform. Therefore, it is definitely worth investing in it.
Activity: 1526
Merit: 255
July 25, 2018, 09:14:23 AM
The presence of ETH brings a very unique and changing stuff, with hundreds of tokens that use the ETH platform hence making trading ETH vs. tokens to be a lot of fun.
Activity: 182
July 25, 2018, 09:11:42 AM
Very often we ask questions, whether ETH is worth to invest. For me ETH changed the crypto world, it is revolutionary.

Here is the article on the ERC20 and how it affected the tokens: https://icoguide.com/en/blog/what-is-erc20-and-how-does-it-affect-tokens

Do you agree? please share your opinion.

I think the answer is YES.
If not ETH we wouldn't have ICOs now.
Activity: 182
July 25, 2018, 09:09:29 AM
ETHEREUM did make a big change in cryptography.
It has the best intelligent contract, so I've been looking for ETHEREUM
Activity: 630
Merit: 14
July 25, 2018, 09:06:08 AM
Ethereum  with its smart contract ERC 20 has been a wonders to watch as it has unify the collection of fund through ICO for various projects and making it simpler  and manageable. It has also become the most popular coins after bitcoin both in value and trading volume.
I think that further will be even more interesting. Some experts predict an increase in the capitalization of the etherium, which is much more than Bitcoin. Of course, this will lead to a change in the leading positions in the crypto currency market.
Activity: 61
Merit: 1
July 25, 2018, 08:58:43 AM
Yes, and very much so. ETH is the best and most widely used smart contract platform there is.
Activity: 490
July 25, 2018, 08:55:26 AM
Ethereum  with its smart contract ERC 20 has been a wonders to watch as it has unify the collection of fund through ICO for various projects and making it simpler  and manageable. It has also become the most popular coins after bitcoin both in value and trading volume.
Activity: 314
July 25, 2018, 08:53:28 AM
I'm sure the Ethereum cryptocurrency have already changed the world as very much the ICO project is based on Ethereum
Activity: 48
July 25, 2018, 08:50:04 AM
Definitely ethereum changed cryptoworld . Now ethereum most largest second crypto currency in crypto market now it's very powerful and popular many altcoins introduced through ethereum platform now in cryptomarket many tokens using smart contrasts transactions system.
Activity: 2
July 25, 2018, 07:51:42 AM
Yes it is.. and the effect will be more in coming future. people are still trying to adopt the technology and governments too.
Activity: 854
July 25, 2018, 05:01:29 AM
I think it did brought a lot of change. Especially in the ICO space, a lot of ICO's were using the Ethereum Platform for their tokens.
Activity: 420
Merit: 101
July 25, 2018, 04:59:51 AM
Yes,very clearly Ethereum has given an opportunity for a lot of decentralized cryptocurrencies and tokens. Without a doubt it may be called revolutionary and it has a great potential features.Eth is indeed the king of altcoin !!!!
Activity: 204
July 25, 2018, 04:59:05 AM
I strongly agree if ETH is a highly influential coin against other Altcoin. ETH as BTC became a very popular coin and transaction volume continues to indicate an increase. And I hope that the ETH could pass through BTC in one day. ETH is great if we're investing for the long term, this is the coin of the future which is very nice.
Activity: 126
July 25, 2018, 04:53:25 AM
I think that ETH is a very promising currency. I am very optimistic about it. Although it has plummeted several times in recent months, I think it does not affect the value of its existence. Obviously, cryptocurrencies are changing the world, not just ETH.
Pages:
Jump to: