Pages:
Author

Topic: Did ETH changed crypto world? - page 4. (Read 3050 times)

Activity: 40
Merit: 0
July 21, 2018, 02:32:10 AM
I totally concur eth extremely changed the crypto world the vast majority of individuals were delay take an interest ico due to loads of wallet establishment records. Eth decreases everything token creation to token holding everything ended up less demanding .I think now neo moving towards same bearing.
Activity: 224
Merit: 29
July 21, 2018, 02:09:38 AM
Truly, ETH was certainly a distinct advantage. ERC20 keen contracts opened the universe of crypto to numerous activities and thoughts. There was a crowdfunding for crypto projects and before ETH. Presently everything is considerably more simple.
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
July 21, 2018, 02:06:31 AM
I came to the crypto world quite late. But even during this period I was able to assess what opportunities for the market of crypto provides ETH, almost all ICO begin to use it.
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
July 21, 2018, 02:02:08 AM
The role of ETH is affirmative and can be clearly known to all. That's why its price is so high in the market.
Activity: 294
July 20, 2018, 10:23:51 PM
Very often we ask questions, whether ETH is worth to invest. For me ETH changed the crypto world, it is revolutionary.

Here is the article on the ERC20 and how it affected the tokens: https://icoguide.com/en/blog/what-is-erc20-and-how-does-it-affect-tokens

Do you agree? please share your opinion.

No, I do not think so. I think Bitcoin is what changed the world, and too strong for ETH.
Maybe ETH can kill Bitcoin if Bitcoin is blocked in all places and countries.
Now, it is too impossible for Eth to take the crypto world, it takes time and effort to become a taste in cryptocurrency.
Activity: 457
Merit: 11
Chainjoes.com
July 20, 2018, 08:53:47 PM
Personally, I agree with you. I really like this coin. She is very promising and successful.

Agree, many investors used it in the market and it is well known by many people. It has a big potential to grow in the market, eth helps the  crypto to become more popular in the world.
Activity: 266
Merit: 4
CurioInvest [IEO Live]
July 20, 2018, 08:49:55 PM
Ethereum has caused a dramatic positive change in the world of crypto. Due to its smart contract, a lot of coins prefer to be generated on the Ethereum Blockchain in other to experience the full utilization of the Blockchain technology.
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
July 20, 2018, 08:44:19 PM
Very often we ask questions, whether ETH is worth to invest. For me ETH changed the crypto world, it is revolutionary.

Here is the article on the ERC20 and how it affected the tokens: https://icoguide.com/en/blog/what-is-erc20-and-how-does-it-affect-tokens

I personally think it is because today Ethereum can change the crypto environment with its development, and Ethereum makes the world's cryptocurrency better and more popular. Basically Ethereum has the potential and popularity of good let alone many people who start using Ethereum in investing.
Activity: 249
July 20, 2018, 12:49:54 PM
Well this is old news but anyway
https://cointelegraph.com/news/google-co-founder-sergey-brin-reveals-he-is-an-ethereum-miner

If Google Co-Founder Sergey Brin believe to the ETH it means someting!
July 20, 2018, 06:07:16 AM
I figure we ought to put resources into ethereum in light of the fact that etherem has changed the crypto, I know ethereum is the best ico, after ethereum rose then numerous other altcoin come to utilize the stage, I am certain we will succeed if clutch ethereum
Most people think that ETH has changed the encryption world and accelerated its pace towards the world, so it can be seen that its value has been reflected in the price.
Activity: 40
July 19, 2018, 11:42:54 PM
I figure we ought to put resources into ethereum in light of the fact that etherem has changed the crypto, I know ethereum is the best ico, after ethereum rose then numerous other altcoin come to utilize the stage, I am certain we will succeed if clutch ethereum
Activity: 210
July 19, 2018, 11:36:07 PM

Yes of course, ETH really changed the crypto world because it creates easy payment between two parties in exchange, easier than bitcoin.
Also ICO payments today are mainly based on the ETH platform, they all accept ETH as their payment. This is a good start for ETH, you can not doubt it.
Activity: 854
Merit: 251
July 19, 2018, 11:23:33 PM
Since the ethereum platform began to be widely used I see a huge potential that exists within the ethereum. where in making ico or porjeck every one does not need many things and everyone can make. this new progress and color in cryptocurrency
Activity: 966
Merit: 507
July 19, 2018, 11:21:07 PM
In my humble opinion, the concept of smart contracts, first introduced by Nick Szabo, is the real change in distributed ledger technology. Ethereum is the first mover for turing complete smart contracts though, so definitely Vitalik and his team has gotten a lot of merit.
July 19, 2018, 11:16:05 PM
The current growth of ETH has made many changes. In my opinion, ETH has helped a lot in minimizing scam or failing ICO. Because the new ICO can use the platform from ETH to be able to achieve its goals. With the use of such platforms makes ICO easier to achieve its targets, as the majority of the crypto population is more confident with ICO's ETH platform.
Activity: 602
Merit: 134
July 19, 2018, 11:04:24 PM
i agree with you! ETH is Blockchain 2.0, which help so many projects succeed!
Activity: 201
Merit: 1
GPTCash Weekly Airdrop: https://discord.gg/cujJP4k
July 19, 2018, 11:03:46 PM

ethereum is not the first blockchain that offers smart-contract as there are some blockchains that are developed prior to ethereum (bitshares).  however, i think ethereum is the first smart-contract based system that is accepted and embraced by cryptoworld as it has taken the crypto-industry by storm in year 2017.  plenty of new companies jumped into crypto by creating tokens based in ethereum.  this is a good start and good news for the industry.  in the future, ethereum will be upgraded and offer more real life applications to the people.
Activity: 131
Merit: 2
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
July 19, 2018, 10:59:28 PM
Bitcoin served a purpose and is still doing so till date; but the smart contract effect, the development of applications on the Ethereum platform, the universal acceptance of ERC20 tokens for ICO's etc shows that ethereum is a real game changer. It was the developments that is embedded on ethereum that is really giving the crypto world the popularity it's enjoying today.
I go with the topic that ethereum changed the crypto world; not withstanding other strides by NEO and the awaited SEELE development.
Activity: 845
July 19, 2018, 10:52:02 PM
It seems that, ETH is an amazing coin because it can be used for many tokens, and it is evident that trading with ETH vs tokens is the greatest transaction value and I'm sure the trend will continue to increase so that ETH changed crypto world.
Activity: 266
July 19, 2018, 10:21:13 PM
I guess not because for me bitxoin are really changing the world not the 2nd place eth. Of course the top leading coin called bitcoin have known of millions of people there even not knowing crypto they have little knowledge about only bitcoin. Very popular and always have new comers trying to start their own journey in crypto world. Bitcoin is rank 1, dont forget it and never be overpass, 9 years of existence as rank 1

Actually etherium bring good thing in crypto but there are bad people use this condition to scam people. The great bulk of these projects are using the Ethereum blockchain. This is basically a product of how Ethereum has successfully developed the crypto environment. There is a downside of it though.
Pages:
Jump to: