Pages:
Author

Topic: Did we actually really land on moon? - page 18. (Read 7469 times)

Activity: 980
Merit: 62
August 01, 2019, 03:09:20 PM
Google it. it helps you
Didn't helped me to be sure we did or not.

Didn't really use google then.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Third-party_evidence_for_Apollo_Moon_landings

Third-party evidence for Apollo Moon landings is evidence, or analysis of evidence, about Moon landings that does not come from either NASA or the U.S. government (the first party), or the Apollo Moon landing hoax theorists (the second party). This evidence serves as independent confirmation of NASA's account of the Moon landings.

But there are also lot of conspiracy theories also coming up why the landing on the moon could be a lie.

So made me more confused though. Roll Eyes

So many technological advances have happened during the last years and so many missions have happened all those years to the moon.
It seems impossible not to be true and be a lie, it is statistically impossible.
legendary
Activity: 2912
Merit: 1386
August 01, 2019, 11:07:30 AM
Google it. it helps you

Third-party evidence for Apollo Moon landings is evidence, or analysis of evidence, about Moon landings that does not come from either NASA or the U.S. government (the first party), or the Apollo Moon landing hoax theorists (the second party). This evidence serves as independent confirmation of NASA's account of the Moon landings.

But there are also lot of conspiracy theories also coming up why the landing on the moon could be a lie.

Actually there are no logical, consistent arguments that we didn't land on the moon. The entire world saw those giant Saturn rockets take off? Where exactly did they go? They were tracked.
Activity: 1197
Merit: 482
August 01, 2019, 10:23:30 AM
Activity: 910
Merit: 284
July 31, 2019, 11:57:40 PM
Google it. it helps you

legendary
July 31, 2019, 08:28:02 PM
Google it. it helps you

Activity: 38
Merit: 0
July 31, 2019, 11:06:15 AM
As i know its impossible to hide conspiration of this lvl more than 3 years due to maths theory. So i thikn that this is real
legendary
July 31, 2019, 10:42:35 AM
I think we will never know what the truth is. It is better to believe and be critical at the same time.
If belief or disbelief in the fact that  people were landing on the moon in 1969, doesn't change anything in my life, then I just know the fact and have my own opinion for myself at the same time. Because I know that I can't prove that this fact are true or false. So it's just a waste of time, at this moment in my life.

Why? We've mapped the entire Moon down to everything the size of a football, and the Apollo landers, rovers and equipment show up loud and clear.
Activity: 910
Merit: 284
July 31, 2019, 06:41:47 AM
Google it. it helps you
Activity: 16
Merit: 0
July 31, 2019, 02:36:03 AM
Google it. it helps you
Activity: 874
Merit: 125
July 30, 2019, 08:08:42 PM
I was too suspicious at first. We don't have the tech available right at the moment to put us farther from LEO how could we have possibly landed on moon 50 years ago.
But as I got a chance to relive the experience in real, I finally understood what it was like during the space race. Space was a war and budget and safety issues were not a concern.
legendary
July 30, 2019, 06:56:14 PM
^^^ This is what you look like right now.

I'm afraid you are going to have to answer some questions, and stop acting like a silly child.
legendary
Activity: 3906
Merit: 1373
July 30, 2019, 07:42:35 AM

I admire your strong religious tendencies, along with your CGI abilities.

Cheesy
legendary
July 30, 2019, 07:25:15 AM

Meaningless image deleted, post is left with zero content.
legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1038
July 30, 2019, 03:01:07 AM

legendary
July 29, 2019, 08:23:52 PM
Yeah, riiiight... dream on. Moonlanding was staged in a hollywood studio at remote secret location. No one can land on the moon as it is not a solid object but lesser light created on day 4 of Lord's creation.
Meaningless images deleted.

Got any proof for your wild claim?

Listen you spentulus the zombie:
-first, posted images are common sense facts, so they are not meaningless.
-second, It is well established fact now that the moon landing was staged in a studio at secret remote location. No one can or will ever be, landing on the moon as it is not a solid object, but lesser light in the firmament of heaven.

bonus hint:
+reminder for treasonous badecker

Nonsense images deleted.

So you have no arguments, ... sock puppet.

^^^ What do you think is more reasonable, that the nautical mile used for navigation in conjunction with the sextant, a tool that measures angles between objects using the human eye was created based on:

(A) the angular resolution limit of the human human eye,

or

(B) the radius of a globe in a time when everybody knew the Earth was flat, and it's just pure (((coincidence))) that the radius of the globe matches the 1 minute limit of the eye?

Keep in mind that the globe model breaks down and is falsified when a zoom lens with a limit of less than 1 minute is employed. We haven't even got to question of weather the "rule of 60s" applies to celestial objects yet and your claim that the Moon is a giant sphere 240k miles away (((Copernican model))) is dead in the water.

I notice that you want to keep ducking and dodging numerous of my questions.

As for your rambling above, you seem to be asking now about the origin of the "nautical mile." That does not matter, any consistent units of measurement can be used.

You seem to think the angular resolution of the human eye is precise, but then people used to believe a red cunt hair was a precise unit of measurement, too.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hair%27s_breadth
Activity: 978
Merit: 506
July 29, 2019, 06:57:14 PM
Yeah, riiiight... dream on. Moonlanding was staged in a hollywood studio at remote secret location. No one can land on the moon as it is not a solid object but lesser light created on day 4 of Lord's creation.
Meaningless images deleted.

Got any proof for your wild claim?

Listen you spentulus the zombie:
-first, posted images are common sense facts, so they are not meaningless.
-second, It is well established fact now that the moon landing was staged in a studio at secret remote location. No one can or will ever be, landing on the moon as it is not a solid object, but lesser light in the firmament of heaven.

bonus hint:

+reminder for treasonous badecker

Activity: 186
Merit: 2
July 28, 2019, 05:22:15 PM
You predicted that meme about area 51
legendary
Activity: 3906
Merit: 1373
July 28, 2019, 04:37:28 PM
^^^ What do you think is more reasonable, that the nautical mile used for navigation in conjunction with the sextant, a tool that measures angles between objects using the human eye was created based on:

or

(B) the radius of a globe in a time when everybody knew the Earth was flat, and it's just pure (((coincidence))) that the radius of the globe matches the 1 minute limit of the eye?

Keep in mind that the globe model breaks down and is falsified when a zoom lens with a limit of less than 1 minute is employed. We haven't even got to question of weather the "rule of 60s" applies to celestial objects yet and your claim that the Moon is a giant sphere 240k miles away (((Copernican model))) is dead in the water.

As you have said in the past, when a telescope is used, the limitations of the human eye are extended. Using the Hubble telescope with the human eye proves that the unaided human eye sees a flat earth, and that it is wrong in this seeing.

Cool
legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1038
July 28, 2019, 02:59:47 PM

or

legendary
July 27, 2019, 08:56:43 PM
^^^ It's a ratio based on the angular resolution limit of the human eye (1 minute)....

No, it's just chance that is approximately one minute. Frequency of light divided by aperture. Your example is for the case of 2020 vision in full daylight. It's entirely different at night when the aperture opens wider, and for better and worse vision.

(((coincidence)))

Ridiculous pictoral distraction deleted.

Yes. Coincidence that in the range of angular resolutions that occur with the human eye, under various conditions, with various persons, you have found the value of "1" and find it important.
Pages:
Jump to: