Pages:
Author

Topic: Did we actually really land on moon? - page 13. (Read 7469 times)

legendary
Activity: 2912
Merit: 1386
September 21, 2019, 08:05:07 PM
If one man landed on the moon, wouldn't there be more doing the exact same?So, no I don't believe anyone has ever landed on the moon.
Twelve walked on the moon.

Next is 2024.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
September 21, 2019, 05:42:45 PM
If one man landed on the moon, wouldn't there be more doing the exact same?So, no I don't believe anyone has ever landed on the moon.
legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1038
September 20, 2019, 06:54:20 AM
I'll take Airbrushes and composite photography for $1000, Alex.
legendary
September 08, 2019, 04:09:53 PM
.... I totally agree with the write up. In as much as there is concrete evidence to prove otherwise, it is safe to say that there was a landing on the moon but the footages were doctored. For instance, the waving flag. They fed us with lies to cover up top secrets

"Footages were doctored?"

Back then there wasn't any photoshop.

There was a bit of live terrible quality footage from the Moon, but the good stuff was brought back in film cans, and later developed.

Oh, and the flag only waved when they were moving the supports around and getting it stable.
Activity: 29
Merit: 0
September 08, 2019, 08:30:49 AM
It's silly to think that a government that loves top secret things - one that hides all kinds of moves they make from their people - would show them the actual footage of the actual moon landings as they were happening. And once the footage of the landings were engraved on the minds of the people - to say nothing about their placement in the books and videos - that government would ever show people the real footage. Why not? It would blow the whole top-secret thing that government is, right?

Just look at the way government is attacking Assange for revealing all kinds of top-secret things through Wikileaks! If an Assange-like person had been around for the moon landings, he would have shown us how the stuff we were watching was all fake stuff, designed to hide the top-secret stuff from us, even though the real landings were really happening.

The things we are being shown are probably fake footage of what really happened. But, they might be mimicking reality almost exactly, because sometimes the best way to hide top-secret things is to stick it right out in the open in the public. An example of this is the plan of the elite to reduce the population of the world down to several million people rather than the several billion that it is today. Rather than keeping their plan a secret, they have advertised it right out in the open, in places like the Georiga Guidestones - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Georgia_Guidestones.

Time to use realistic thinking regarding many of the things we are being shown from government and government "owned" corporations.

Cool
I totally agree with the write up. In as much as there is concrete evidence to prove otherwise, it is safe to say that there was a landing on the moon but the footages were doctored. For instance, the waving flag. They fed us with lies to cover up top secrets
legendary
Activity: 3906
Merit: 1373
September 04, 2019, 02:30:36 PM
I believe their is no such thing like alein from space they are just fair tales,space does not contain any living thing as far as I know.it is full of gases and other element,I believe in the near future,men can I troduce some living things in space to make it habitable

Actually, aliens exist. But they are completely different than the movies portray them.

Cool
legendary
September 02, 2019, 10:01:26 PM
Alexei Leonov, Soviet cosmonaut and first person ever that did EVA( spacewalk) back in 1965 described this ridiculous conspiracy theory in this short interview .

One sentence from Leonov  sums it up perfectly

''This is ignorance.People who say this are completely ignorant and no nothing about technology.''

As i said earlier, if there was any doubt, Soviets would debunk this long time ago. But those involved, albeit on the opposite side, simply know the truth.

Right. The soviets didn't debunk this because they were covertly owned by the United States.

Cool

How laconic and convenient. If you don't have any good answer, just make  another conspiracy theory.  Cheesy

Just talk like you know what Khrushchev and Brezhnev did behind the scenes... and why.

Cool
legendary
September 02, 2019, 06:35:47 PM
Alexei Leonov, Soviet cosmonaut and first person ever that did EVA( spacewalk) back in 1965 described this ridiculous conspiracy theory in this short interview .

''This is ignorance.People who say this are completely ignorant and no nothing about technology.''

As i said earlier, if there was any doubt, Soviets would debunk this long time ago. But those involved, albeit on the opposite side, simply know the truth.

Right. The soviets didn't debunk this because they were covertly owned by the United States.

Cool

How laconic and convenient. If you don't have any good answer, just make  another conspiracy theory.  Cheesy

LOL however I AM RIGHT!!!

RE: DID "WE" actually land on the Moon?

Depends on who your "WE" is.

For example, if your "WE" is "ignorant, lazy slobbering idiots" then no, your "WE" did not land on the Moon.
legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 5937
September 02, 2019, 04:27:24 PM

Cool

legendary
September 02, 2019, 04:21:27 PM

For example, if your "WE" is "ignorant, lazy slobbering idiots" then no, your "WE" did not land on the Moon.

If your "WE" is LBGT etc then your "WE" did not land on the Moon.

If your "WE" is Muslim or Hindu your "WE" did not land on the Moon.

If your "WE" was hard working, Judeo-Christian, US Citizens mostly Air Force, then your "WE" sure did land on the Moon. Although one of the Christians that landed on the moon turned atheist later.

And if your "WE" is all humanity, with all it's imperfections and issues, then your "WE" landed on the Moon.

Cheers!

PS: Maybe time to redefine your "WE"?

Smiley

I have a friend who is 85. He doesn't remember ever landing on the moon. But he knows we went there.

Cool

One sentence from Leonov  sums it up perfectly

Cool
legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 5937
September 02, 2019, 04:14:58 PM

One sentence from Leonov  sums it up perfectly

legendary
September 02, 2019, 03:36:31 PM

If your "WE" is LBGT etc then your "WE" did not land on the Moon.

If your "WE" is Muslim or Hindu your "WE" did not land on the Moon.

If your "WE" was hard working, Judeo-Christian, US Citizens mostly Air Force, then your "WE" sure did land on the Moon. Although one of the Christians that landed on the moon turned atheist later.

And if your "WE" is all humanity, with all it's imperfections and issues, then your "WE" landed on the Moon.

Cheers!

PS: Maybe time to redefine your "WE"?

Smiley
legendary
August 31, 2019, 12:51:22 PM

Oh, puh-leaze. Standard archaeological science has so many holes in it that it's more hollow than the moon full of caverns might be.

Electric plasma stars shows us a universe that is way more logical than nuclear stars.

Gobekli Tepe shows us that science was well developed back in the time that science says we only had ignorant hunter-gatherers... 14,000 to 11,500 years ago.

All this BS about suns expanding and swallowing planets is just a story. Nobody has been around long enough to watch it happen on a regular enough basis, so that we can know that it is the norm.

A billion years into the future? LOL. We don't know that a billion years into the past even happened. The whole space-time continuum math and physics has changed into the past, that we don't know how far back we can apply the math or physics of today with even reasonable accuracy.

All this garbage in textbooks about the distant past is completely unknown to be factual. It all exists so that some scientists can gain control over the feeble minds of average people who really couldn't care less. And they have you suckered in right among them.

The moon landings were engineering way more than they were science.

Cool

I think the problem for guys like you is that you have no way of determining what is true and what is bullshit.  You have no reliable epistemic tools in the toolbox between your eyes.

You will continue to believe any ad-hoc theories and conspiracies of the day. 

- vaccines causing autism
- flat Earth
- young Earth
- Moon landing hoax
- flat Earth
- religious myths (in your case Jewish Zombie myth)
- ghosts
- life after death
- demons and angels
- hell and heaven
- any other supernatural BS
- UFOs
- Luminati
- Jews controlling everything
- the government wants to poison everyone
- chemtrails
- evolution hoax
- homeotherapy
- astrology
- US 'state citizens' are not US citizens

etc, etc.

The list goes on...

You are completely ignoring the message of the Matrix movie. They got you where they want you. And they even let you enjoy it.

Cool
legendary
August 31, 2019, 07:56:17 AM
Dust accumulation over 10,000 years is a millimeter?  What.

1000 years. 10 times faster than was previously thought.
https://www.space.com/23694-moon-dust-mystery-apollo-data.html
I'm not buying that. There are several sources of dust on the lunar surface (A) monthly static creating "dust fountains" which go up and down, no net dust gain
(B) dust drifting in from space, causing microscopic craters when it hits
(C) dust clouds from new asteroid impacts

In the short run, anything like a solar collector would be a victim of "static cling", (A). But that equilibrates, and there is no net gain.

In the long run, (B) and (C) are the creators of new dust, and the primary cause of its accumulation.

My understanding is they account for A but I haven't read their paper.

That's garbage. It's trying to argue that in a couple billion years, such things could happen. But it totally ignores the major event happening in the solar system over that time frame which affects the planets's orbits. That is the gradual expansion of the sun into a red giant.

From this process, when solar flux to the Earth increases about 10%, most life or all life here will cease. That's about a billion years off.

But as the sun expands, planets are swallowed up. Planets within the sphere of a red giant star are part of the star. They are no longer planets as we think of them.

https://arxiv.org/pdf/0801.4031.pdf

I think that falls firmly under the "outside the bounds of the model".

Apparently. But the time frames are overlapping, so in reality, it cannot be ignored.
Activity: 1197
Merit: 482
August 30, 2019, 08:51:09 PM

I'm not buying that. There are several sources of dust on the lunar surface (A) monthly static creating "dust fountains" which go up and down, no net dust gain

In the short run, anything like a solar collector would be a victim of "static cling", (A). But that equilibrates, and there is no net gain.

In the long run, (B) and (C) are the creators of new dust, and the primary cause of its accumulation.

My understanding is they account for A but I haven't read their paper.

That's garbage. It's trying to argue that in a couple billion years, such things could happen. But it totally ignores the major event happening in the solar system over that time frame which affects the planets's orbits. That is the gradual expansion of the sun into a red giant.

From this process, when solar flux to the Earth increases about 10%, most life or all life here will cease. That's about a billion years off.

But as the sun expands, planets are swallowed up. Planets within the sphere of a red giant star are part of the star. They are no longer planets as we think of them.

I think that falls firmly under the "outside the bounds of the model".
legendary
Activity: 2702
Merit: 1468
August 30, 2019, 08:31:09 PM

Oh, puh-leaze. Standard archaeological science has so many holes in it that it's more hollow than the moon full of caverns might be.

Electric plasma stars shows us a universe that is way more logical than nuclear stars.

Gobekli Tepe shows us that science was well developed back in the time that science says we only had ignorant hunter-gatherers... 14,000 to 11,500 years ago.

All this BS about suns expanding and swallowing planets is just a story. Nobody has been around long enough to watch it happen on a regular enough basis, so that we can know that it is the norm.

A billion years into the future? LOL. We don't know that a billion years into the past even happened. The whole space-time continuum math and physics has changed into the past, that we don't know how far back we can apply the math or physics of today with even reasonable accuracy.

All this garbage in textbooks about the distant past is completely unknown to be factual. It all exists so that some scientists can gain control over the feeble minds of average people who really couldn't care less. And they have you suckered in right among them.

Cool

I think the problem for guys like you is that you have no way of determining what is true and what is bullshit.  You have no reliable epistemic tools in the toolbox between your eyes.

You will continue to believe any ad-hoc theories and conspiracies of the day. 

- vaccines causing autism
- flat Earth
- young Earth
- Moon landing hoax
- flat Earth
- religious myths (in your case Jewish Zombie myth)
- ghosts
- life after death
- demons and angels
- hell and heaven
- any other supernatural BS
- UFOs
- Luminati
- Jews controlling everything
- the government wants to poison everyone
- chemtrails
- evolution hoax
- homeotherapy
- astrology
- US 'state citizens' are not US citizens

etc, etc.

The list goes on...
legendary
August 30, 2019, 07:02:16 PM
Electric plasma stars...

Gobekli Tepe .......

Tepe was just an early strip joint.
legendary
August 30, 2019, 06:16:57 PM

Cool
legendary
August 30, 2019, 04:22:26 PM

Activity: 1197
Merit: 482
August 29, 2019, 09:25:57 AM

And the simulated chances of Earth colliding with other planets...
http://blogs.discovermagazine.com/80beats/2009/06/10/what-are-the-chances-that-earth-will-collide-with-mars-mercury-or-venus/
Pages:
Jump to: