Pages:
Author

Topic: did you place all your funds into bitcoin? - page 46. (Read 123608 times)

bs9
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
November 02, 2017, 04:03:31 PM
I am thinking .. to put all my money in bitcoin what do you think? is it a good way to grow my money? or it is risky or.. ?
Its very risk for  if you lose your money you will be sit on the road.So i think its not a good decession .First Start with a small amount of money .If you get profit then you can rise your money
Activity: 336
Merit: 121
November 02, 2017, 01:19:24 PM
I think you should read more about investment and be careful as nobody knows for sure if bitcoin is solid or it is just a bubble
As your opinion toward bitcoin then it is totally wrong bitcoin is much trust able currency around the world. If you are holding local money then everyone can steal these money from you but by holding bitcoin then the price also going upward and the another thing no one can access to your account. So i would like to say that we should keep investing into bitcoin.
Activity: 224
Merit: 105
November 02, 2017, 01:15:25 PM
dont put all eggs in one basket. keep a back up
Activity: 154
Merit: 10
November 02, 2017, 12:46:40 PM
Every holder will have to be patience in order to make more income for your investment because like you many many people are holding their Bitcoin for their future returns and at the same time it is a bad idea to keep all your investment only in Bitcoin.
Activity: 882
Merit: 517
cloverdex.io
November 02, 2017, 12:42:04 PM
nope I actually put it up on wide variety of altcoins that I personally think has a potential , placing all of it on bitcoins was not a good idea for me I could actually triple or double my money within a week on a certain altcoins. I suppose it was not applicable to bitcoins so I tried it on altcoins some works and on some I lost . It was very risky but I think it was worth it considering how big the returns I could probably get from there.
I even think that it is always better to put my money in bitcoin rather than into other coin.
Simply bitcoin much more promising, has more potential and stronger in every aspect .
Let's see in the next
I have not yet invested into any actions.  After analysing and watching the actions growth in the current market,  I like to invest into bitcoin, ETH and litecoin. Bitcoin growth is massive. Everyone is keen watching the increase with more surprise.  Hope to get a good return investing into it
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1001
November 02, 2017, 12:31:14 PM
nope I actually put it up on wide variety of altcoins that I personally think has a potential , placing all of it on bitcoins was not a good idea for me I could actually triple or double my money within a week on a certain altcoins. I suppose it was not applicable to bitcoins so I tried it on altcoins some works and on some I lost . It was very risky but I think it was worth it considering how big the returns I could probably get from there.
I even think that it is always better to put my money in bitcoin rather than into other coin.
Simply bitcoin much more promising, has more potential and stronger in every aspect .
Let's see in the next
Activity: 560
Merit: 10
November 02, 2017, 11:45:36 AM
I will not do that. Bitcoin is a Digital Currency. there is some risk than physical investment. I will place some money in Bitcoin. But I will not place my All here. we can not sure  100% in exchanges site. there are lot of hackers in out side.  Smiley Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1029
November 02, 2017, 10:56:18 AM
I always believe in diversifying my portfolio by investing my money in different products to minimize the risk of loosing money and bitcoin is a big risk to put all your money in it as the future of bitcoin is unpredictable and anything is possible in future and if bitcoin disappears then I will be loosing all my money at once
The way I see it now, it does not really seem the future of bitcoin is not possible anymore.
World powers are trying to see how they can make the best use of it and regulate it and that is something that would not die anytime soon except everyone just wants to back out.

Yes, we cannot know what happens in the next future, but with all the recent developments, I guess the future is possible and holding in bitcoin is less risky than we once had it.
Activity: 672
Merit: 109
November 02, 2017, 08:38:24 AM
I think you should read more about investment and be careful as nobody knows for sure if bitcoin is solid or it is just a bubble
Activity: 420
November 02, 2017, 08:33:12 AM
I am thinking .. to put all my money in bitcoin what do you think? is it a good way to grow my money? or it is risky or.. ?

Bitcoin is a good investment but it's better not to put all the money into bitcoin because it would risk big loss if you're out of luck in bitcoin.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
November 02, 2017, 05:45:58 AM
Bitcoin is very good for investment but why should you do it??

you can invest some money but not whole money.

Activity: 46
November 02, 2017, 03:47:11 AM
Put all your funds in Bitcoin maybe a smartest choice i have ever seen, cause Bitcoin can't lose their valuable so why not ? right ?
Activity: 386
November 02, 2017, 02:42:22 AM
I did not, I have savings that I need to keep in case of emergency or to support me if needs be, I have only invested a small amount initially and will potential invest more in the future as and when I have more spare income. It is always sensible to hedge your bets in my opinion and spread your risk.
There is a famous quotation “Do not put all your fruit into one basket”. So if you want to be successful in your life, then you have to plan the things very much wisely so that you can earn more money. Investing in bitcoin is no doubt very good thing but anything can happen in the future. So you need to have something in your pocket so that you can face the conditions at the hard times.
Activity: 14
November 02, 2017, 01:25:43 AM
It is necessary to minimize the risk to my investment more than the profit I would make.
Though it has been legalized in japan. Still it is not a good enough reason for me to put my life savings in bitcoin. Diversification is key and it would be a good idea to investment into many coins. It may not benefit from bitcoin's rapid rise. However, I still prefer stay secured than losing all at once.
Activity: 420
Global Blockchain Solution For Transportation
November 01, 2017, 07:48:22 PM

It is risky and you have to be very carefull
It is wise to invest in an amount that you ready to loose.

Dont put them in Bitcoin,
There are other, split it

Welcome

I guess, that is right, split your saving into other investment. Putting your investment in one place is too risky. To be more safe, done it with 50% or less.
Activity: 46
November 01, 2017, 07:46:30 PM
Don't put all your funds into Bitcoin, investing everything will lead you to the threat of money things. So don't put yourself in dangerous when you're safe.
Activity: 250
Merit: 250
November 01, 2017, 07:38:23 PM

It is risky and you have to be very carefull
It is wise to invest in an amount that you ready to loose.

Dont put them in Bitcoin,
There are other, split it

Welcome
Activity: 294
Merit: 114
November 01, 2017, 07:34:03 PM
I would not recommend that because the price is so expensive. I suggest that you wait a bit until the price goes down then take that opportunity to buy some bitcoins. Do not spend all your funds into bitcoin because it is risky. In other words, make some for some.

I personally have not reached that level yet. But if I am going to do it, I will need to have lots of money up my sleeve because you cannot purchase something when you have nothing. Added to that, I will need to keep an eye on any change of the price.

I do not keep all my money in Bitcoin. I just save 50% of my money to Bitcoin. That's because I have to pay bills and buy food every day. So than all I bet, I'd better save some in cash or local bank. So when the Bitcoin price rises or falls, I do not lose.

You should not invest all your money, just keep some of it in the local bank so that if you lose, you still have money. We do not know what will happen in the future. Especially with the Bitcoin future is erratic and the price is up and down. Never bet on something you can not bear. My advice is not to scare you, but just to prepare for any possibilities.
Activity: 322
November 01, 2017, 07:15:54 PM
Bitcoin is at an ATH buying now is a mistake in my opinion. you should wait till the price falls below 6k. but there is no telling that would happen.
Activity: 107
November 01, 2017, 06:45:52 PM
I'm also thinking to put most of my fund in BTC but still prefer to have a safety net just in case something happen. But if you really have a good amount of money to invest in bitcoin, then go ahead.

I don't know what figures you are talking about, however, never invest most of your funds in one asset, especially something so volatile as bitcoin. You must think before - am I ready to lose all my investment? You should not invest more then you are ready to lose 
Pages:
Jump to: