Pages:
Author

Topic: did you place all your funds into bitcoin? - page 48. (Read 123608 times)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0
November 01, 2017, 03:30:05 AM
In every investment theres always a risk no matter how small or big your investment is. Same with bitcoin. It is a very high risk to invest all your money in bitcoin because your investment is not protected here you dont have any contract.
Activity: 476
Merit: 101
November 01, 2017, 03:13:27 AM
No. If I'm just going all the way with bitcoin, then I'm just going to be impatient with the profits. It's risky to invest in altcoins but I did it because the profit is much quicker than in btc.
Activity: 247
Merit: 100
November 01, 2017, 01:51:39 AM
 no. bitcoin is a good investment for now because of the upcoming bitcoin fork. but i suggest to go on altcoins because the price is too low and after the fork i expect to rise again the price of all altcoins. many investor had focus for bitcoin for now. but im sure after hardfork they comeback on altcoins.
Activity: 798
Merit: 104
No, I have divided my investment into all the major options. I have it with Bitcoin, Ethereum, Dash and few others. I have even funds for the upcoming ICOs, as they could be seriously rewarding in time to come, so a lot to gain with very little to lose! DFS is one of the BEST ICOs for me, with having got the free coins. I am also my own investment on the line now with 30% discount, so they are a truly spectacular option to get into.

I think i should save my money into the bank because its worth it compared to saving in a bitcoin. Investing all your money in bitcoins could be a very risky decisions. To sustain our needs in life it should a wiseman at all cause right now bitcoin is still not acceptable all over the world.
Activity: 449
No, I have divided my investment into all the major options. I have it with Bitcoin, Ethereum, Dash and few others. I have even funds for the upcoming ICOs, as they could be seriously rewarding in time to come, so a lot to gain with very little to lose! DFS is one of the BEST ICOs for me, with having got the free coins. I am also my own investment on the line now with 30% discount, so they are a truly spectacular option to get into.
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000
Yes all my fund are in bitcoin and i have not regret it in the last two years. I only take some bitcoin out if there are pressing need i need to attend to.
You must have made large profits and money by now if you are involved in bitcoin for last two years. Obviously why would you regret for investing all that you have into bitcoin when bitcoin is continuously increasing in prices? It seems that you have very good control over emotions and don not do panic selling like most of the bitcoin holders when prices are falling down.

The price of bitcoin will keep on increasing now a days for more than a 6 months time intervals. Before 6 months, the price of bitcoin is only 2550$.Now the value is 6350$.By comparing this price you can decide whether to inverse Bitcoin or not. I will suggest to inverse of bitcoin.
right now, those who have a bit of bitcoin in their wallets will regret it. because the current bitcoin price is so good to sell. well, but, I'm also a little sorry, because it does not have enough bitcoin in the wallet that I have. maybe the next one, i will save it.
Activity: 134
Merit: 10
No, because there are some transactions that are still needs to be funded by my money. This are our daily needs like buying our foods especially when we go to public market. Also when I go to work I use my funds for paying my transportation bill
Activity: 1305
Merit: 511
Yes all my fund are in bitcoin and i have not regret it in the last two years. I only take some bitcoin out if there are pressing need i need to attend to.
You must have made large profits and money by now if you are involved in bitcoin for last two years. Obviously why would you regret for investing all that you have into bitcoin when bitcoin is continuously increasing in prices? It seems that you have very good control over emotions and don not do panic selling like most of the bitcoin holders when prices are falling down.

The price of bitcoin will keep on increasing now a days for more than a 6 months time intervals. Before 6 months, the price of bitcoin is only 2550$.Now the value is 6350$.By comparing this price you can decide whether to inverse Bitcoin or not. I will suggest to inverse of bitcoin.
Activity: 107
Everyone has his point of view but there is a famous quotation that “Do not put all your fruits into one basket”. Investing in bitcoin is definitely a very good option but investing everything is not a smart decision. You need to have something in your pocket so that you can use it at the time of need and emergency. You can investup to 70% of all the savings you have into bitcoin. That is more than enough.
In my opinion, 50% is the maximum for Bitcoin, 30% for saving money and 20% for backup money will be better than invest without backup money for emergency situation. Do you want to sell Bitcoin with any price, even low price when you need to have money? Lips sealed

Guys, be a bit conservative. Bitcoin is super speculative investment. As much as I very much believe in it - be ready to lose everything. I don't there is no person ready to lose 50% or 70% of the savings. I would say - 10%, not more
Activity: 168
Merit: 10
I always believe in diversifying my portfolio by investing my money in different products to minimize the risk of loosing money and bitcoin is a big risk to put all your money in it as the future of bitcoin is unpredictable and anything is possible in future and if bitcoin disappears then I will be loosing all my money at once
Activity: 868
Merit: 251
HEX: Longer pays better
Everyone has his point of view but there is a famous quotation that “Do not put all your fruits into one basket”. Investing in bitcoin is definitely a very good option but investing everything is not a smart decision. You need to have something in your pocket so that you can use it at the time of need and emergency. You can investup to 70% of all the savings you have into bitcoin. That is more than enough.
In my opinion, 50% is the maximum for Bitcoin, 30% for saving money and 20% for backup money will be better than invest without backup money for emergency situation. Do you want to sell Bitcoin with any price, even low price when you need to have money? Lips sealed
Activity: 1008
Merit: 501
Activity: 496
Merit: 254
Activity: 882
Merit: 506
I agree with your statements. Neither do I suggest you put everything you have in one investment channel. This goes to all would-be investors as this involves literally ALL you have. Putting your ALL to a single thing is not the wisest thing to do no matter how big (or certain, but there is no certainty here) the value of Bitcoin is at the moment. However, as has been said earlier, you have high chances to get it all back together and even more! But the latter happens to a very few lucky people, and lucky you if you belong to those bunch.
Activity: 122
I am thinking .. to put all my money in bitcoin what do you think? is it a good way to grow my money? or it is risky or.. ?
It is true that you put all of your money into btc will help you raise money quickly but it is only if you are lucky, otherwise you will lose all the money. For me, I'm never confident enough to put all my money into btc, I think that's a bad decision.Unfortunately, If the market fails and the btc prices fall sharply. However, that is only my personal opinion.
Activity: 994
Merit: 252
No I didn't put all my funds into bitcoin. I put 50% into bitcoin investment and half into other business. I know bitcoin is profitable but to put all my funds into bitcoin I think this is high risk to me. Bitcoin price unpredictable to the future and  nothing can be guaranteed about the price of bitcoins, so I just put my half of funds into bitcoin.
That is better choice. When you know there is risk in these two options, business rules and strategies compels us to go for that one which is less risky. Bitcoin is amazing coin from all aspects. Still it is a coin and you can’t just blindly trust this. You must invest more portion of your salary or money into bitcoin but don’t put all tighter. Go for some altcoins and other business too.
Activity: 882
Merit: 517
cloverdex.io
I am thinking .. to put all my money in bitcoin what do you think? is it a good way to grow my money? or it is risky or.. ?
Now, very well you can proceed investing in bitcoins. Buy bitcoins if you have not done that now. If you have enough money, there are so many ways to multiple your profits. If you enough power supply and idea on mining, try doing this. This returns more profit. Invest in new altcoins which has good growth in market.
legendary
Activity: 1428
Merit: 1000
Yes, putting all money in bitcoin is obviously the advantage we gain rather than storing it as frozen ice in bank. Holding bitcoin also more advantageous than having gold whose growth is extremely slow.
Saving money in the bank is not worth to compare saving bitcoins. But investing all your money in bitcoins is not good. To lead our life we need money the bitcoins is still not acceptable in all over the world, and we can't use it to buy our daily needs. We need money to buy anything so whatever amount you saved for future use that amount you can invest in bitcoins but don't go for full money.
Activity: 560
Merit: 101
Yes, putting all money in bitcoin is obviously the advantage we gain rather than storing it as frozen ice in bank. Holding bitcoin also more advantageous than having gold whose growth is extremely slow.
Activity: 26
Merit: 0
Definitely NO, because I dont want to put all my assets in a risk. Its a fruit of my hard labor thats why I cant afford it to loose.
Pages:
Jump to: