Pages:
Author

Topic: did you place all your funds into bitcoin? - page 49. (Read 123608 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 10
No. It would be silly if you were to do that because it's hard to purchase goods you need on a daily basis using bitcoin only. It's a lot smarter to steadily invest a percentage of your income in bitcoin every month/week and to save or invest in other coins Smiley
Activity: 295
Merit: 104
Investing in bitcoin is good for the future. But in my opinion, if you want to put all the funds into bitcoin please think smart and should know what will happen later. All decisions there must be risks, indeed all can generate profits that much if we sell bitcoin at a high price. But, we have to think about when the bitcoin price is low and you really need big money, while your funds have all been placed in bitcoin, finally you are forced to take it because you really need. If I think, if you want to put the funds into half bitcoin only and not everything.
Activity: 476
Merit: 103
Well i am new in Bitcoin so i wll take some time and learn more about bitcoin and when i get a good knowledge then i will try to invest all my savings on bitcoin.
Activity: 70
That would have been a bad thing to do. A professional investor spits his funds into a portfolio of investments. You don't put all your eggs in a basket. 
Activity: 652
Merit: 250
Make winning bets on sports with Sportsbet.io!
I am thinking .. to put all my money in bitcoin what do you think? is it a good way to grow my money? or it is risky or.. ?

I think this is a very bad idea . The bitcoin is a very good deal to invest on but investing all of your money on it can also turn out to be a drastic decision . There must always be some funds available with you to stay on the safer side . You can invest some of the money first looking into the current market value and condition and if the outcome is positive and you get profit out of it , then you can also invest the rest of money . Bitcoin takes a bit of risk aswel so one should always play smart .
Activity: 658
Merit: 100
Bitcoin is established now. Mainstream are also courting it. With many service provider and big ecosystem of bitcoin, i can afford to to safe, spend and trade in bitcoin
Activity: 630
Yes all my fund are in bitcoin and i have not regret it in the last two years. I only take some bitcoin out if there are pressing need i need to attend to.
Activity: 1876
Merit: 328
I am thinking .. to put all my money in bitcoin what do you think? is it a good way to grow my money? or it is risky or.. ?
In my opinion, it is a very risky business. Although, At present btc is rising and prices are very high but who can be sure tomorrow will not have any changes to the btc price, make it reduce? If you want to invest in crypto, you should divide the amount you have for several different currencies. That will reduce the risk for your money.
There is famous quotation “Don’t put all your oranges into one basket”. This is what I think as well. There is no way that we can deny this fact that bitcoin is a very good way of investing your money but investing all money is not a good thing to do. You can invest a major portion of your income into bitcoin but still you need to have something in your pocket as your backup because you never know what will happen.

Activity: 308
Merit: 101
No I didn't put all my funds into bitcoin. I put 50% into bitcoin investment and half into other business. I know bitcoin is profitable but to put all my funds into bitcoin I think this is high risk to me. Bitcoin price unpredictable to the future and  nothing can be guaranteed about the price of bitcoins, so I just put my half of funds into bitcoin.
Activity: 560
Merit: 251
We have a bright future in Bitcoin so we much run with bitcoin to get big returns Bitcoin which can possibly potential give us in future. But not put your entire funds into cryptocurrency even bitcoin too.
Activity: 361
Merit: 137
No, and I am never gonna do that. Currently I have around 50% of my money in Bitcoin and other altcoins.
Activity: 294
Merit: 11
Putting all eggs in one basket is too risky. You should put the some funds in different cryptocurrencies aside from Bitcoin. If in case you incurred loss, not all the funds will get affected. You can place your fund to top cryptocurrencies. Also, have time to read news about Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies forecast and make plans where to place the funds.
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
I always advise anyone not to put your whole funds into one which is not advisable even it is very best in performance I mean even bitcoin also. We have a very bright future in Bitcoin so we should and much go with bitcoin to get big returns as it is the only crypto currency which has potential to give us benefit in future.

Thats right. Crypto world,specifically bitcoin investment is so risky that is why it is not good tha t all money you have is place on it because we cannot predict what will happen.
It is good that when you have investment in bitcoin as well as in the real state and have something where you can get money while waiting on the good profit from investment.

You can work and make money through your job, trading Bitcoin does not mean you need to give up your primary job. Trading Bitcoin is also like a second job or extra job when you have free time. The most important is can you keep your source of income stable every day?
Activity: 952
Merit: 107
I always advise anyone not to put your whole funds into one which is not advisable even it is very best in performance I mean even bitcoin also. We have a very bright future in Bitcoin so we should and much go with bitcoin to get big returns as it is the only crypto currency which has potential to give us benefit in future.

Thats right. Crypto world,specifically bitcoin investment is so risky that is why it is not good tha t all money you have is place on it because we cannot predict what will happen.
It is good that when you have investment in bitcoin as well as in the real state and have something where you can get money while waiting on the good profit from investment.
Activity: 812
it is rational decision that once you are going to invest don't invest all in the one place, must be a diversification of your investment it will helpful for you to secure financially.you make cost and benefit analysis once you are getting more than cost go there and Bitcoin is strongly accepted asset which will definately give profit  must invest in it as you can and diversify the remaining.
Activity: 798
Of course not. Always diversify.

Thats right. Problems may occur if we only do it for just one coin. A good trader never leave all in just one basket. Better to have something left outside of it rather than risking everything although the return will be higher, the lost could also be stronger with that high risk.
There is no telling when it could go down. No one really knows when it could happen.

I can remember the saying of the successful businessman Warren Buffet that "do not put all eggs in one basket" that's why it confirms to the statement of a good trader never invest in one currency. It's always good to have a buffer asset which you can use for other coins which will be use for trading altcoins to earn bitcoins, which you can do it with lot's of altcoins assets that is now pumping. The opportunity might give you reason to grow your profit and increase your bitcoin by the time all coins will rise it's value, then you can sell for a good price. You can choose not only one, but plenty of assets which you can decide to dump when it reached its acquired value.
Activity: 350
Merit: 15
it's not right to place all you have in one place , so 25% or 50% enough
Activity: 89
No because I think its will high risk to put all my funds into bitcoin, I just put 50% on bitcoin and 50% on other bitcoin. I know bitcoin was profitable but to put all my funds its high risk for me. There are still a lot of unknowns with regard to the future success of Bitcoin.
Activity: 32
Merit: 0
Put all your funds in just one investment is a big risky things that you should never do it.
Activity: 286
Cryptics
No, never put all your money in one place, you never know what will happen in the future and it's very risky so try to diversify your investments. I myself still have some of my funds in the stocks. I put enough to trade crypto and so far it's good.
Pages:
Jump to: