Author

Topic: ★★DigiByte|极特币★★[DGB]✔ Core v6.16.5.1 - DigiShield, DigiSpeed, Segwit - page 1112. (Read 3058816 times)

Activity: 644
Merit: 500
did anyone try this site http://cryptodouble.com/ , they claim that they will double your investment in 100 hours

digibyte is on the list , so if you invest 10K DGB in four days you would get 20K DGB , sounds to good to be true

ARE YOU KIDDING? DONT POST THAT SCAM SHIT IN HERE

maybe you could you a bigger font , I don`t think people can see this clearly , make the letters even red  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
did anyone try this site http://cryptodouble.com/ , they claim that they will double your investment in 100 hours

digibyte is on the list , so if you invest 10K DGB in four days you would get 20K DGB , sounds to good to be true

I would scan your PC 50x after even going to some shit site like that

Activity: 644

I like how all the 'long termers' are now tellng people to buy, claiming their not just P&D flippers..and yet, they dont buy @ these 'low low bargin prices'.. yep it might move, when you buy your own coins , no one here is new. Stop the madness.
legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1000
The future is bright with DigiByte.
We are still in PnD atm and this is about to change soon, though.
Get your position and seat belts ready, I can feel it, we are about to make a big move.
Activity: 924
Essentially, it's a hedge. There is always the dynamic of folks looking to generate quick ROI and move on to something else; maybe it's one desires to fulfill some other immediate need. If you can look globally, then the time it could take to generate the floor of what DGB is suggesting could satisfy an entire generation of investor's needs. It all depends on what is important. I suspect BTC will continue to take a beating, which from a fiat perspective is highly attractive to purchase more DGB (until this dependency is removed).

It's pretty exciting to see what we are able to be a part of.

YC

Well the rewards went down & DGBs price followed it, someone on cryptsy just mines the coin & dumps every block, if the reward comes down more with luck it will not be worth mining anymore to dump & possibly the price will go up a bit......TBH if the price continues to fall we will not be far from Pandacoin prices

I have tried many many time to get others involved......you should see the look on there faces when i show them the price charts
There has got to be some kind of BIG marketing plan real soon or this is going to be a very very long road to recovery if any recovery at all

Like i said before once you lose the interest of the customers its far to hard to get them to return even if you have something major to offer they will be reluctant to buy in again

We need something fast Jared i sincerely hope you can pull this rabbit out the hat

I know that ready made phrases can seem to be superficial and inadequate consolation, but I'll still sum up my thinking on this by saying that I'm firmly of the opinion that it's not a question of IF but WHEN (assuming the Devs don't shoot themselves in the foot and self-destruct, which is always an outside chance).

DGB is still the most profitable coin to mine with GPU technology (and probably with ASIS technology as well, but I haven't done the analysis to be able to say so categorically), and as long as that is the case, and as long as there are miners desperate to pay off initial investment costs as well as daily operating costs (good luck to them on that one), people bringing fiat directly into digital currencies will have a hay day buying DGB. That's the current dynamics of the situation that there's no getting around, and I am confident that if we were to meet both groups at a cocktail party, the only ones complaining would be those miners selling at a loss.

Take advantage, and take whatever fiat you can allocate for the purpose and buy DigiByte. Every balanced portfolio should be made up of at least 1% of DigiByte in my humble opinion. That would be around a $1000 USD, or, at current prices, around 22.5 million DGB, for the average portfolio for people aged between 45 and 65. Is that what you've got? I'd go so far as to say that everyone should have at least 20 million DGB, even the newest entry into the workforce, since that even in spite of not having an investment portfolio to begin with, at that age a speculative investment of $1000 USD can easily be recouped in one's working lifetime. I'm so convinced about this that I would say to everyone reading this thread, that if you're following DigiByte and don't have at least 20 million DGB, you'd better start asking yourself what in the world you are waiting for.

HR
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1011
Transparency & Integrity

Well the rewards went down & DGBs price followed it, someone on cryptsy just mines the coin & dumps every block, if the reward comes down more with luck it will not be worth mining anymore to dump & possibly the price will go up a bit......TBH if the price continues to fall we will not be far from Pandacoin prices

I have tried many many time to get others involved......you should see the look on there faces when i show them the price charts
There has got to be some kind of BIG marketing plan real soon or this is going to be a very very long road to recovery if any recovery at all

Like i said before once you lose the interest of the customers its far to hard to get them to return even if you have something major to offer they will be reluctant to buy in again

We need something fast Jared i sincerely hope you can pull this rabbit out the hat

I know that ready made phrases can seem to be superficial and inadequate consolation, but I'll still sum up my thinking on this by saying that I'm firmly of the opinion that it's not a question of IF but WHEN (assuming the Devs don't shoot themselves in the foot and self-destruct, which is always an outside chance).

DGB is still the most profitable coin to mine with GPU technology (and probably with ASIS technology as well, but I haven't done the analysis to be able to say so categorically), and as long as that is the case, and as long as there are miners desperate to pay off initial investment costs as well as daily operating costs (good luck to them on that one), people bringing fiat directly into digital currencies will have a hay day buying DGB. That's the current dynamics of the situation that there's no getting around, and I am confident that if we were to meet both groups at a cocktail party, the only ones complaining would be those miners selling at a loss.

Take advantage, and take whatever fiat you can allocate for the purpose and buy DigiByte. Every balanced portfolio should be made up of at least 1% of DigiByte in my humble opinion. That would be around a $1000 USD, or, at current prices, around 22.5 million DGB, for the average portfolio for people aged between 45 and 65. Is that what you've got? I'd go so far as to say that everyone should have at least 20 million DGB, even the newest entry into the workforce, since that even in spite of not having an investment portfolio to begin with, at that age a speculative investment of $1000 USD can easily be recouped in one's working lifetime. I'm so convinced about this that I would say to everyone reading this thread, that if you're following DigiByte and don't have at least 20 million DGB, you'd better start asking yourself what in the world you are waiting for.

Activity: 756
Community Liaison,How can i help you?
This is some awesome news!Quote CEX.io: We are happy to announce that we've added Chinese and Russian languages to our website.
 Now we really need to promote Digibyte in these language!
https://twitter.com/cex_io/status/545657678895525889
RJF
Activity: 616
Online since '89...
hope price wil go up because block reward is coming down Sad

I would really rather they did something amazing rather than something fast but, I understand where your coming from...
Activity: 391

www.CryptoPet.com

------------

Which altcoin should CryptoPet accept next?

[VOTE]
http://bit.ly/CryptoPetVote

Catcoin would be a good one
Activity: 391

Activity: 532

At the current situation the markets in general are down, BTC is suffering as well, so obviously altcoins suffer it worse, but its time to accumulate  Grin
Activity: 279
Not to down play a video, however, I think theres much more important things @ hand.

Does Digibyte have a rich list?

How many people use only one address in their wallet for all incoming transactions? I sure don't.

Unless there is a way to know what addresses are assigned to the same wallet, a richlist would be meaningless.

Alright so no video.. no rich list... Well I guess I will get back to sitting on my thumb... great talk Smiley lol

Working on vids.  And richlist is "useless".  They sayd they will roll out products.
What else could you ask more?
RJF
Activity: 616
Online since '89...
Not to down play a video, however, I think theres much more important things @ hand.

How many people use only one address in their wallet for all incoming transactions? I sure don't.

Unless there is a way to know what addresses are assigned to the same wallet, a richlist would be meaningless.

Alright so no video.. no rich list... Well I guess I will get back to sitting on my thumb... great talk Smiley lol

We don't run Digibyte, we don't make the decisions, that's Jared's job. What WE need to do is support and assist if possible. Let them work on the marketing and technical aspects according to their plans, that's our job.
Activity: 658

Activity: 924
Agreed, but I think this needs to be more frequent to keep the momentum going.

YC

I want to see a video witb Jared telling us about recent developments/accomplishments and how they fit into DigiByte's long term strategic plan.

KISS

If it was good enough for Steve Jobs . . .

Don't complicate things. The product speaks for itself, and anything "extra" only serves to take away.

Jump to: