Author

Topic: ★★DigiByte|极特币★★[DGB]✔ Core v6.16.5.1 - DigiShield, DigiSpeed, Segwit - page 1115. (Read 3058816 times)

Activity: 756
Merit: 500
Community Liaison,How can i help you?
Jared, we have to create a e-commerce website, where we can spend DGB and buy goods and services.
I think this is very urgent now, because it seems like DGB is stuck with money flow Smiley

There are a few examples, https://altoutlet.com/usde, also NOBL coin has one.
We could have one like this with much more professional and secure way, maybe purchasing things from third party sellers, which you agreed with.
And this would not be a short term price pump, (never need to pump, at all) but good for DGB flow in the long term.

I do not know if there is any news from brick and mortars as you mentioned long ago. Regards...
You know what my point is, right?

Cheers.

I think this is already in the works.
The investment came from a thrid party "a big merchant?" and working together with tofugear to create these things like apps,webshops etc,etc.
Regarding the strange sells of 2434 Digibytes.

I think it is scrxxx is dumping his Skimmed Digibytes to buy Groestlcoin.
Since the "dumping" begins after the hardfork you see on poloniex that GRS is moving up with small buys.  No buy orders are placed.

I heard that he has 20million Digibytes after his skimming on boostpool.com so i'm glad to see that he is just getting around 15 sat.

Is it possible to track this down and confirm?
legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1000
The future is bright with DigiByte.
Jared, we have to create a e-commerce website, where we can spend DGB and buy goods and services.
I think this is very urgent now, because it seems like DGB is stuck with money flow Smiley

There are a few examples, https://altoutlet.com/usde, also NOBL coin has one.
We could have one like this with much more professional and secure way, maybe purchasing things from third party sellers, which you agreed with.
And this would not be a short term price pump, (never need to pump, at all) but good for DGB flow in the long term.

I do not know if there is any news from brick and mortars as you mentioned long ago. Regards...
You know what my point is, right?

Cheers.
Activity: 644
the price of DGB looks pretty much stable at 14sat , but it could drop further since X-max is in a week ,

last year all coins took a dip at the exchanges during the holidays
Getting people to come from other abandoned coins to DGB is definitely a good idea...
Perhaps we could point them towards some kind of DGB faucet? We'd have to do it in a non spammy way, though.
The best way is to probably keep this thread on the first page as much as possible with our discussions. Healthy discussion makes a healthy coin!

Suggest everyone to put something in there signature   ▼
Activity: 172
Merit: 100
Well then I will change my warning, I saw p2pwallet.cc on a scam website list so do you due diligence before using it

Ok sorry maybe a little to overreacted,   I just woke up and saw this quoted on 2 threads.   My bad Wink just wanted to warn people.

good on ya for speaking up  Grin
Well then I will change my warning, I saw p2pwallet.cc on a scam website list so do you due diligence before using it

Ok sorry maybe a little to overreacted,   I just woke up and saw this quoted on 2 threads.   My bad Wink just wanted to warn people.
HR
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1011
Transparency & Integrity

Be very careful with the third parties you leave your digital currency with - it's just like leaving digital currency with an exchange: you lose control and can lose your money (and with an online wallet, the risks are much higher).

Be very careful.

I will remove it, can you guys edit the quote to remove the link
is the link I put up dodgy??? I will remove it if it is
perhaps we should get Jared to approach this site & ask them to add DGB

https://p2pwallet.cc/

I agree, Pringles, this looks good, and just the sort of thing that DGB should be on.

Jared, your opinion please??   Huh

I would be very careful about associating with this website, its on santas naughty list

http://www.badbitcoin.org/thebadlist/index.htm#P
Activity: 196
You couldn't pay me enough to go to that website.
Activity: 966
Merit: 1003
It is not a good idea, let it happen naturally.
If a coin proves to be excellent, people find it by their-self.
Evolution will work for DGB in the end, just keep the faith and watch it growing and enjoy the ride along with Jared.

If they will find it after it is proven to be excellent, the price will already be "too high" and they feel they've "missed the train".

Now would be a good time for anyone to take position as the price is very low, and when people get a nice position for cheap, they will become more dedicated and valuable members (I hate that word but couldn't think of any better) of the community as they feel like they got in early and will be more likely to do stuff to promote their investment.
legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1000
The future is bright with DigiByte.
Getting people to come from other abandoned coins to DGB is definitely a good idea...
Perhaps we could point them towards some kind of DGB faucet? We'd have to do it in a non spammy way, though.
The best way is to probably keep this thread on the first page as much as possible with our discussions. Healthy discussion makes a healthy coin!

It is not a good idea, let it happen naturally.
If a coin proves to be excellent, people find it by their-self.
Evolution will work for DGB in the end, just keep the faith and watch it growing and enjoy the ride along with Jared.

Cheers.
Activity: 285
Merit: 250
Activity: 658
We are looking to have a professional promo video created for DigiByte. Does anyone have any suggestions or know anyone we could get into contact with?

Also this would be a good idea I just seen the video from Jared from May 31st.. At the end he says he will have more videos coming in the next couple weeks.. This was his last one lol... I really think it would be a good time getting a video Smiley
Jump to: