Author

Topic: ★★DigiByte|极特币★★[DGB]✔ Core v6.16.5.1 - DigiShield, DigiSpeed, Segwit - page 1114. (Read 3058816 times)

Activity: 54
Merit: 0

These are some great ideas! We are looking into a Drupal plugin as well. A WordPress plugin is very important as mentioned above.

If anyone has any more links we will definitely check into it.

Also, does anyone know of any open source market platforms for buying and selling?

Need to get Digibyte added to coinpayments: https://www.coinpayments.net/merchant-tools-plugins
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
Community Liaison,How can i help you?
Regarding the strange sells of 2434 Digibytes.

I just spent the last 24 hours buying everyone of 'em.  Cool

That was after doing the same last weekend.  Grin

Someone with an automatic sell of each block mined.  Tongue

And 14 satoshi is a giveaway.  Shocked

I'm a very happy camper.  Smiley

P.S. I think the idea that we all put something DGB related in our signature line is a great idea!

You did reserve a chair couple of months ago right?  Grin

About the signature: Yeah! It's free "advertising".
HR
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1011
Transparency & Integrity
Regarding the strange sells of 2434 Digibytes.

I just spent the last 24 hours buying everyone of 'em.  Cool

That was after doing the same last weekend.  Grin

Someone with an automatic sell of each block mined.  Tongue

And 14 satoshi is a giveaway.  Shocked

I'm a very happy camper.  Smiley

P.S. I think the idea that we all put something DGB related in our signature line is a great idea!
Activity: 285
Merit: 250
is this a spin off of DGB?HuhHuh?

http://digitalcoin.co/

DGC existed before DGB, in fact, Jared used to mine it...

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.9794193

Yes, that's one of the older coins. Surprised to see it still up and going.

Also, perhaps we should have some sort of Digibyte Christmas event? Like a giveaway, or something.
Activity: 266
DigiByte? Yes!
Activity: 391
Merit: 100
Activity: 378
would love to have a dgb plugin on our german blog. Smiley
Activity: 17

These are some great ideas! We are looking into a Drupal plugin as well. A WordPress plugin is very important as mentioned above.

Also, does anyone know of any open source market platforms for buying and selling?
[/quote]

My FPVtv project is new (website is only 1,5 months old, started from scratch in this time ) but it's growing really fast coz is about FPV and flying drones, more new functionality like cryptocurrencies will be greate, it can give really big opportunities ( greate support will be also needed ). I am ready for full support DGB on my website.

Drupal is also good idea, joomla is dying slowly , wordpress is growing every day coz it has biggest community and milions plugins, and we should hit that fast Smiley
Activity: 750
Any single effort counts!
This could be only good for those who are interested digital currencies and wordpress, though.
If you complete this work, I am here to donate some for you.

There is milions pages using wordpress, 90% from this milions are users wich administration thieir web sites ( add some plugins , add more functionality ) , and they like I, looking for more oportunites to earn money. Soo far for me is more important to grow and add more possibilites that don't have others coz this is a key to be no1. , I am sure that here we can find some programer who can create plugin. It should be a person which understand how cryptocurrencies are working and how is working wordpress. If we create first plugin we can show other big players how is working , when they will see real working code, It will start slowly but it will be grow day by day.

Merchants now are not ready for DGB coz DGB is not really ready for them. We can start new things where other cryptocurriences don't start YET.

There's a woocommerce plugin available that will allow merchants to accept DGB. The downside is that I believe it requires the electrum wallet.

But this is only for woocomerce which is big shop plugin, i can't use it for donate. Thats why I said that DGB should have own plugin.

[/quote]

Something like https://openbazaar.org/ ?

Meant to be going into production at the end of 2014 so it shouldn't be too far off.
legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1051
Official DigiByte Account
This could be only good for those who are interested digital currencies and wordpress, though.

There is milions pages using wordpress, 90% from this milions are users wich administration thieir web sites ( add some plugins , add more functionality ) , and they like I, looking for more oportunites to earn money. Soo far for me is more important to grow and add more possibilites that don't have others coz this is a key to be no1. , I am sure that here we can find some programer who can create plugin. It should be a person which understand how cryptocurrencies are working and how is working wordpress. If we create first plugin we can show other big players how is working , when they will see real working code, It will start slowly but it will be grow day by day.

Merchants now are not ready for DGB coz DGB is not really ready for them. We can start new things where other cryptocurriences don't start YET.

There's a woocommerce plugin available that will allow merchants to accept DGB. The downside is that I believe it requires the electrum wallet.

But this is only for woocomerce which is big shop plugin, i can't use it for donate. Thats why I said that DGB should have own plugin.
[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

I do not understand much off that kind of things but i know there is a woocommerce plugin/api for litepaid.  With that you can accept Digibytes
https://github.com/patrickkivits/woocommerce-litepaid.com
A friend of my did make this.
Activity: 750

[/quote]

[/quote]

legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1000
The future is bright with DigiByte.
OK guys if we want to move this coin , we must play WW do something for mass peoples, show them that this coin exsist ( coz now we just waiting for BTC  to move on).
 I am creating web page on wordpress fpv.tv. Wordpress is most popular web page system , almost anyone using this CSM system coz is simple . My proposition is creating plugin for wordpress which will add DGB payment  for acces to some content or for pay users for doing something like " I can pay users for add content " . If someone create for the beginning wordpress wallet where will be possible to collect donations and it will be possible to show who donate it could be good start. After this we can speak with plugins creators to add this functionality and it will be good for DGB and them like > https://wordpress.org/plugins/front-end-publishing/ ( user will receive DGB for adding content ) , https://wordpress.org/plugins/another-wordpress-classifieds-plugin/ ( I already ask about add cruptocurrency as a payment  if some one want to add classfield ). Ofcourse there is much more oportunites, but for now I would like to hear what do you think about this guys.

OK guys if we want to move this coin , we must play WW do something for mass peoples, show them that this coin exsist ( coz now we just waiting for BTC  to move on).
 I am creating web page on wordpress fpv.tv. Wordpress is most popular web page system , almost anyone using this CSM system coz is simple . My proposition is creating plugin for wordpress which will add DGB payment  for acces to some content or for pay users for doing something like " I can pay users for add content " . If someone create for the beginning wordpress wallet where will be possible to collect donations and it will be possible to show who donate it could be good start. After this we can speak with plugins creators to add this functionality and it will be good for DGB and them like > https://wordpress.org/plugins/front-end-publishing/ ( user will receive DGB for adding content ) , https://wordpress.org/plugins/another-wordpress-classifieds-plugin/ ( I already ask about add cruptocurrency as a payment  if some one want to add classfield ). Ofcourse there is much more oportunites, but for now I would like to hear what do you think about this guys.
legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1000
The future is bright with DigiByte.
Jared, we have to create a e-commerce website, where we can spend DGB and buy goods and services.
I think this is very urgent now, because it seems like DGB is stuck with money flow Smiley

There are a few examples, https://altoutlet.com/usde, also NOBL coin has one.
We could have one like this with much more professional and secure way, maybe purchasing things from third party sellers, which you agreed with.
And this would not be a short term price pump, (never need to pump, at all) but good for DGB flow in the long term.

I do not know if there is any news from brick and mortars as you mentioned long ago. Regards...
You know what my point is, right?

Cheers.

I think this is already in the works.
The investment came from a thrid party "a big merchant?" and working together with tofugear to create these things like apps,webshops etc,etc.

Yes, but cannot find any details or some related information.
What is the plan, etc? I understand if this has to stay private.
Jump to: