Author

Topic: ★★DigiByte|极特币★★[DGB]✔ Core v6.16.5.1 - DigiShield, DigiSpeed, Segwit - page 1113. (Read 3058816 times)

HR
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1011
Transparency & Integrity

I want to see a video witb Jared telling us about recent developments/accomplishments and how they fit into DigiByte's long term strategic plan.

KISS

If it was good enough for Steve Jobs . . .

Don't complicate things. The product speaks for itself, and anything "extra" only serves to take away.

Activity: 266
Merit: 250
DigiByte? Yes!
Does Digibyte have a rich list?

How many people use only one address in their wallet for all incoming transactions? I sure don't.

Unless there is a way to know what addresses are assigned to the same wallet, a richlist would be meaningless.
Activity: 750
Merit: 500
I can attest to how hard jared has been working. Q1 2015 will see Digibyte ahead of the pack.
legendary
Activity: 840
Merit: 1000
People still dont believe everything about the investment and future plans of Digibyte Huh

Jared, Maybe its cool to post a picture on twitter/this forum of what you are doing right now?  You dont have to show anything you are working on just let them see you are working hard on developing and  to get everything ready.   

We are noticing this as well. With our internal discussion we have decided the best way to overcome nay sayers is to start rolling out products.

Yep, I agree. But of course, you can't with rolling out if there isn't anything finished  Smiley
Activity: 756
Community Liaison,How can i help you?
People still dont believe everything about the investment and future plans of Digibyte Huh

Jared, Maybe its cool to post a picture on twitter/this forum of what you are doing right now?  You dont have to show anything you are working on just let them see you are working hard on developing and  to get everything ready.  

We are noticing this as well. With our internal discussion we have decided the best way to overcome nay sayers is to start rolling out products.

But we are working on getting much better marketing materials put together.

As for the video, the videos we did before were produced in a studio in the US. We are working on getting a place to do it here.

Awesome!
If you want me to put something marketing like together (edit pictures etc.) feel free to contact me.I know i'm not the best but i will do it for free Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1051
Official DigiByte Account

Jared, Maybe its cool to post a picture on twitter/this forum of what you are doing right now?  You dont have to show anything you are working on just let them see you are working hard on developing and  to get everything ready.   

But we are working on getting much better marketing materials put together.

As for the video, the videos we did before were produced in a studio in the US. We are working on getting a place to do it here.

Activity: 756
Community Liaison,How can i help you?

Activity: 532
Interesting price right now  Cheesy Grin
HR
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1011
Transparency & Integrity
Not to down play a video, however, I think theres much more important things @ hand.

I agree. A video takes a script, a set, a camera, and some editing and shouldn't take long or cost much. It should be treated as the basic PR device it is, and created and distributed ASAP.

The infrastructure being built up around DGB is the priority as I see it, and if I were to add something to that list of project developments that the $250,000 is destined to finance it would be the DigiByte version of this:

Activity: 196
Merit: 100
Not to down play a video, however, I think theres much more important things @ hand.
Activity: 658

Not that I know of.. Shouldn't be too hard to get one up though.

Always interesting checking those out Smiley

I would take a update video from Jared over a rich list if we are prioritizing though!
Activity: 750

Not that I know of.. Shouldn't be too hard to get one up though.

These are some great ideas! We are looking into a Drupal plugin as well. A WordPress plugin is very important as mentioned above.

If anyone has any more links we will definitely check into it.

Also, does anyone know of any open source market platforms for buying and selling?

Need to get Digibyte added to coinpayments: https://www.coinpayments.net/merchant-tools-plugins

Has anyone used coinpayments before?

Not me personally no.

Neither have I
legendary
is http://digihash.co/ down ?

dev , can you check it

I knew it! I just knew it! The second I endorse an entity, poof!, their gone.  Wink

Seriously, it's probably just a server issue and should be back up shortly.

We are working on it as we speak. We received this email from Linode in the middle of the night ( Hong Kong time). We apologize for the downtime. The image Linode restored from their back up has some errors and we are working through them to get the pool back online.

Hello,

Our administrators have detected an issue affecting the physical hardware your Linode resides on. We're working to resolve the issue as quickly as possible and will update this ticket as soon as we have more information.

Your patience and understanding is greatly appreciated.

Thank you,

DigiHash is back online. If anyone has any issues please let us know!
legendary

dev , can you check it

I knew it! I just knew it! The second I endorse an entity, poof!, their gone.  Wink

We are working on it as we speak. We received this email from Linode in the middle of the night ( Hong Kong time). We apologize for the downtime. The image Linode restored from their back up has some errors and we are working through them to get the pool back online.

Hello,

Our administrators have detected an issue affecting the physical hardware your Linode resides on. We're working to resolve the issue as quickly as possible and will update this ticket as soon as we have more information.

Your patience and understanding is greatly appreciated.

Thank you,
vip
Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145

dev , can you check it

Activity: 275
Merit: 250
Activity: 196
Merit: 100

These are some great ideas! We are looking into a Drupal plugin as well. A WordPress plugin is very important as mentioned above.

Also, does anyone know of any open source market platforms for buying and selling?

Need to get Digibyte added to coinpayments: https://www.coinpayments.net/merchant-tools-plugins

Not me personally no.
legendary

Jump to: