Author

Topic: ★★DigiByte|极特币★★[DGB]✔ Core v6.16.5.1 - DigiShield, DigiSpeed, Segwit - page 1170. (Read 3058816 times)

Activity: 672
Merit: 500
Small update for those who are going to try:
Beware I suspect something has gone wrong when I packaged the last build. In case of problems, try this.
It is confirmed the currently available package uses a broken wizard - I somehow forgot to update it to github entirely so it uses the previous configuration format, which is now invalid.
You will have to write the configuration yourself as linked.
legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1000
The future is bright with DigiByte.
Activity: 756
Community Liaison,How can i help you?
Activity: 146
Merit: 100
looks like someone is just shifting around their sell walls....they apparently don't know what's coming. 
legendary
why DGB is going up ?
Friday big announcement!
And because it's a great coin!

No need the announcement Smiley It is just because DGB is a great coin and has a great community and backed by an amazing dev, Jared (Founder). No hype here, dont buy if you dont believe a coin's future.
I'm just glad to see the sell wells get chewed through.  Sell pressure is starting to let up =)
woah, did you see that someone bought 9 million at 20 sat?

Watching almost 24/7  30 tomorrow!
woah, did you see that someone bought 9 million at 20 sat?
why DGB is going up ?
Friday big announcement!
And because it's a great coin!
20 Sat. resistance will break soon!
Watch a big jump after the "breakout".

I will help for that jump Cheesy Just waiting if the announcement is definitely be done as promised Wink

20 sat breached!
Activity: 732
legendary

I will help for that jump Cheesy Just waiting if the announcement is definitely be done as promised Wink
Where can it be found?
Hello! I see there are about 600 blocks left!
For those planning to hash Qubit, please try a new experimental miner. Caution advised: higher temperatures have been reported.

Currently tested only on Windows 7. No *nix build available.
Tested and officially supported only on GCN architecture. Kernels were reported to NOT work on VLIW.
Beware I suspect something has gone wrong when I packaged the last build. In case of problems, try this.
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
FYI: more efficient Qubit kernels have been available for months, I'd say 50% more hashrate/watt (compared to sph-sgminer) and still to be optimized, this is GCN specific.

New grs-myr kernel passed first validity tests today. I estimate hashrate to be ~double but I have no consumption measurements. As I never used the specific groestl miners, I have no idea how it relates. This will hopefully be compatible with all AMD devices but since I cannot test devices I don't have those are not supported.

Where can it be found?
legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1051
Official DigiByte Account
FYI: more efficient Qubit kernels have been available for months, I'd say 50% more hashrate/watt (compared to sph-sgminer) and still to be optimized, this is GCN specific.

New grs-myr kernel passed first validity tests today. I estimate hashrate to be ~double but I have no consumption measurements. As I never used the specific groestl miners, I have no idea how it relates. This will hopefully be compatible with all AMD devices but since I cannot test devices I don't have those are not supported.

Do you have a link to any of these newer kernels?

Also we have myriadgroestl working at digihash.co We could use all the testers we can get! Things finally appear to be working as expected!

http://digihash.co/

Activity: 204
Just an update, checked the groestl rig and its pulling 520 watts at the wall.  The qubit rig is pulling 460 watts at the wall.  This is expected given the optimized kernel of the groestl algo vs inefficient implementation of qubit.

I now have 10 million dgb.... ill grab a slightly smaller chair to sit next to HR and 24 Wink
Thanks for sharing the wattage! Glad to see the DGB is adding up Smiley

No Problem, it is kind of like comparing apples and oranges since I am comparing an optimized kernel of one algo compared to an inefficient version of another algo but I think its still interesting information.  Ever since my wife opened up my first electric bill from mining I've been trying to undervolt and reduce wattage to help save electricity. 

Useful information ...
My electric kettle consumes 1800 Watts
probably had more optimized kernel of the groestl?))

by the way
inaudibly lovers Sha256, Skein
somehow even alarmingly ))
Just an update, checked the groestl rig and its pulling 520 watts at the wall.  The qubit rig is pulling 460 watts at the wall.  This is expected given the optimized kernel of the groestl algo vs inefficient implementation of qubit.

I now have 10 million dgb.... ill grab a slightly smaller chair to sit next to HR and 24 Wink

No Problem, it is kind of like comparing apples and oranges since I am comparing an optimized kernel of one algo compared to an inefficient version of another algo but I think its still interesting information.  Ever since my wife opened up my first electric bill from mining I've been trying to undervolt and reduce wattage to help save electricity. 
legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1051
Official DigiByte Account

Jump to: