Author

Topic: ★★DigiByte|极特币★★[DGB]✔ Core v6.16.5.1 - DigiShield, DigiSpeed, Segwit - page 1168. (Read 3058816 times)

RJF
Activity: 616
Merit: 500
Online since '89...
FYI: I see DGB is popular enough to be sold on ebay now. Some one offered three 10,000 unit sales for 2.99 each. All sold immediately.

Do you have the link? (I'm going to write a piece on digibyte soon I guess, would be a nice addition Cheesy)

The auction has ended but, you should be able to see it here:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/10-000-DIGIBYTE-DGB-Direct-to-wallet-Cryptocurrency-Like-Bitcoin-Litecoin-/271658334990?_trksid=p2047675.l2557&nma=true&si=Z6edTbdQqHoct%252FAo62ATTkC3I1A%253D&orig_cvip=true&rt=nc

Activity: 72
Merit: 10
FYI: I see DGB is popular enough to be sold on ebay now. Some one offered three 10,000 unit sales for 2.99 each. All sold immediately.

Do you have the link? (I'm going to write a piece on digibyte soon I guess, would be a nice addition Cheesy)
RJF
Activity: 616
Online since '89...
Activity: 732

DigiByte is soon one year old and in development, what does 1 day or 1 week matter? Nothing.

I mean that is not good talking for something when you dont have it.
Activity: 266
Merit: 250
DigiByte? Yes!
does the official Digibyte groestl pool work ?  I am mining there but my hashrat isn`t showing ( I get valid shares )
We are troubleshooting this as we speak. We are seeing the same issues, valid shares, but no hash rate registration. We have had to tweak NOMP to get it to submit valid myriadgroestl shares.

If anyone has suggestions we are more than open to hear them Smiley

Also we keep getting the low difficulty rejection error with Qubit. Does anyone have any suggestions here?

I had some successful submissions to your Qubit pool (the 0.1 diff pool), but I was using the --difficulty-multiplier 256 option on my miner. Your pool is only accepting shares above a certain amount.

./sgminer -k qubitcoin --difficulty-multiplier 256 -o stratum+tcp://digihash.co:3036 -u DEgaLqrkZBYv9TjnAdCX6zENy2KxkkxqRQ -p x

http://oi59.tinypic.com/107uwaq.jpg
Activity: 966
Merit: 1003
legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1000
The future is bright with DigiByte.
Original Poster (OP) at the first page of DGB states that

"No more premine as it was given away to users & charity and used for initial development as stated from the beginning until outside funding was received."

I personally was wondering how serious is the outside funding and who is the source Smiley
Probably part of the announcement will be about the funding ? Cheers.
legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1000
The future is bright with DigiByte.
We possibly may have to make another delay on this. Still outside of our control Sad

I am looking forward to it. I assume announcement is going to have a huge impact in crypto world  Cheesy
Activity: 756
Community Liaison,How can i help you?
We possibly may have to make another delay on this. Still outside of our control Sad
Exciting how the market will react on this.
Oke a little hint,
This announcement will this make us:      Grin    -    Grin Grin    -   Grin Grin Grin   -  Grin Grin Grin Grin Shocked Grin Cheesy Cheesy Grin   ?
legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1051
Official DigiByte Account
legendary
Activity: 3976
Merit: 1421
Life, Love and Laughter...
legendary
does the official Digibyte groestl pool work ?  I am mining there but my hashrat isn`t showing ( I get valid shares )
We are troubleshooting this as we speak. We are seeing the same issues, valid shares, but no hash rate registration. We have had to tweak NOMP to get it to submit valid myriadgroestl shares.

If anyone has suggestions we are more than open to hear them Smiley

Also we keep getting the low difficulty rejection error with Qubit. Does anyone have any suggestions here?
Activity: 644

Anyone know anything about what's up with CryptoPoolMining? ALL of their pools have been down for days now.   Huh

No, i did send the owner of the pool (thrassos) a message about a week ago.
No respond, not have been online since 26 september.

23sat almost gone.
Market will move today!
HR
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1011
Transparency & Integrity

Anyone know anything about what's up with CryptoPoolMining? ALL of their pools have been down for days now.   Huh

legendary
Where does Digibyte core store the wallet.dat file. I can back up the data but I cannot find where the original file is the program uses.

It varies as it can be defined upon installation (for example mine is D:\Coin Core\DGB) but typically:-

C:\Users\%USERNAME%\AppData\Roaming\Digibyte

I believe

The "AppData" folder is a hidden one. You have, if this is not the case, to allow Windows to show hidden files and folders.
On OSX this is in the Libaray/ Application Support / DigiByte folder
Activity: 159
Merit: 100
Where does Digibyte core store the wallet.dat file. I can back up the data but I cannot find where the original file is the program uses.

It varies as it can be defined upon installation (for example mine is D:\Coin Core\DGB) but typically:-

C:\Users\%USERNAME%\AppData\Roaming\Digibyte

I believe

The "AppData" folder is a hidden one. You have, if this is not the case, to allow Windows to show hidden files and folders.
Jump to: