Author

Topic: ★★DigiByte|极特币★★[DGB]✔ Core v6.16.5.1 - DigiShield, DigiSpeed, Segwit - page 1171. (Read 3058816 times)

Activity: 756
Merit: 500
Community Liaison,How can i help you?
Please sell in my 16 buy order  Grin 12.5 mill incoming!

I was lucky to get it filled Cheesy
We got the last 16 sat coins. Great + % already!
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
Wow! Talk about a heck of a community pushing forward to see DGB succeed! Cool!

YC

Just an update, checked the groestl rig and its pulling 520 watts at the wall.  The qubit rig is pulling 460 watts at the wall.  This is expected given the optimized kernel of the groestl algo vs inefficient implementation of qubit.

I now have 10 million dgb.... ill grab a slightly smaller chair to sit next to HR and 24 Wink
Activity: 146
Merit: 100
Just an update, checked the groestl rig and its pulling 520 watts at the wall.  The qubit rig is pulling 460 watts at the wall.  This is expected given the optimized kernel of the groestl algo vs inefficient implementation of qubit.

I now have 10 million dgb.... ill grab a slightly smaller chair to sit next to HR and 24 Wink
legendary
Activity: 1106
The future is bright with DigiByte.
For you folks trading, is it safe to withdraw to your wallet based some of the news on the Myriad blockchain that may affect DGB?

YC

I dont think it is related to your withdrawals. Your coins anywhere the same distance to danger in that type of attack unless blockchain is stuck for some reason.
It just damages the coin in general. It is not like stealing a specific person's coins. But stealing coins of DGB, that is normally reserved for miners.
For you folks trading, is it safe to withdraw to your wallet based some of the news on the Myriad blockchain that may affect DGB?

YC
24hralttrade, Maldives, Bahamas, Hawaii Wink
Great pickings,  would be a awesome Digibyte party!  Jared and team needs to join!
HR,

How are you coming up with that analysis? Seems like certain buyers are not affected by the decline in BTC / DGB and are holding long term.

YC

Seems to be a big sell wall at 20 sat.

YC

Buy orders on cryptsy moved.
Bought to 19 again.

Will get pulled/bought.Think it's the same person with the  buy orders.

Edit: It's the same person Wink

There could be a market maker or two - from what I've seen these last few weeks, it certainly looks like it - that's good as that means we've got some "big" money players providing liquidity. Those guys only play spreads though, and don't move markets (in general anyway; when they do see an obvious move, they too will jump on the band wagon); they're the folks that put in large bids and patiently wait for them to get filled, and then do the opposite on the flip side a couple of points higher. The aggressive buyers are usually not market makers, and the market makers usually aren't the only ones patiently buying either. I think they're present, which is good, very good, but I don't think they're dominant, and that's even better!

legendary
24hralttrade, Maldives, Bahamas, Hawaii Wink

HR, I share the same thoughts Smiley
HR
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1011
Transparency & Integrity

YC

Bought to 19 again.

There could be a market maker or two - from what I've seen these last few weeks, it certainly looks like it - that's good as that means we've got some "big" money players providing liquidity. Those guys only play spreads though, and don't move markets (in general anyway; when they do see an obvious move, they too will jump on the band wagon); they're the folks that put in large bids and patiently wait for them to get filled, and then do the opposite on the flip side a couple of points higher. The aggressive buyers are usually not market makers, and the market makers usually aren't the only ones patiently buying either. I think they're present, which is good, very good, but I don't think they're dominant, and that's even better!

Halinyo, destination needs to be picked Wink  suggestions?
legendary
I know Halinyo is a big star here too! I will serve you drinks at the beach! Smiley

YC

You and HR are the kings here! Tons of DGB! Multiple chairs on different beaches! Smiley

YC

19M of buy orders as well!

YC

I already reserved a nice chair.

How much more do i need to reserve when the sleeping giant wakes up?

Need a bigger chair!
Well i'm really sure there a people reading here with allot more Digibytes Wink
But YC, You will come sit next to us!

Smiley Is it Hawaii ?
HR
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1011
Transparency & Integrity
And those 4 million at 17 look ripe for the pickin'.  Grin

HR, crystall ball?

Kaboom! A 14 million plus buy order! This it what they call a buyer's market and buyers are taking advantage!

BTW, on that "other subject" I was looking at the block explorer and the longest string of successive block discoveries over the last two hours was scrypt with 19 in a row. SHA-256 gets its fair share too.

Currently, and as has been the case for over 2 months now, if you divide the hashrate of any of the algos by each of their individual difficulties, you'll come up with a ~28.65 ratio. They're all joined at the hip as they move in almost exact tandem. Take any algo's hashrate and divide by 28.65 and you've got its difficulty!

YC

Bought to 19 again.

I know Halinyo is a big star here too! I will serve you drinks at the beach! Smiley

YC

You and HR are the kings here! Tons of DGB! Multiple chairs on different beaches! Smiley

YC

YC

Need a bigger chair!

YC

Bought to 19 again.
And those 4 million at 17 look ripe for the pickin'.  Grin

HR, crystall ball?
Bought to 19 again.

YC

YC

Need a bigger chair!

YC

YC

Need a bigger chair!
Jump to: