Pages:
Author

Topic: ★★DigiByte|极特币★★[DGB]✔ Core v6.16.5.1 - DigiShield, DigiSpeed, Segwit - page 12. (Read 3055409 times)

legendary
Activity: 1680
Merit: 1003
Well, That's Crypto :-\
Fighting with Binance isn't good for DGB. Pay fee or don't, but don't shout in public. Binance is a privately owned exchange, they can basically add or delist any coin they want to. Charge any listing fee they feel is appropriate. They have a business model that seems to be working great without DGB. I'm a fan of DGB, but I'm also a fan of liberty and economic freedom. I have some DGBs and will sell them soon if nothing change. Winning a stupid poll entitles us to nothing. A serious look into what the technology is and is capable of doing should be used as the criteria rather than popularity contests.

Lol, you contradicted yourself a couple times above... you should probably sell here

I have to agree to this.
DGB maybe have no money to pay for fee but this shouldnt be used to try shit on the binance.
If all dgb community sign under jared statement with both hands than this means it will stall , end up in dead end road. which means good luck and hope there will be no eventually some fork to replace dgb.

The bear market has broken you...you should sell as well.

-------------

What are you doing for the project? What exchanges have you been in contact with asking to be listed? You telling people outside of crypto about DGB? yeah 3 no's....

Neither one of you seems to have what it takes so do yourselves a favor and just exit crypto completely... Seriously, stop punishing yourselves.
Watch from the sidelines and tell all your normie friends that you exited at the right time... lol

Triggered? Good.

Now, dump into my buys...nom nom nom and get back to that sob story you call a life.

Note:
Crypto has changed me. I used to care about others feelings, now zero fucks given...
If you can't handle it, exit.
If you decide to stay, decide to be productive and positive.
Present ideas and solutions instead of all your whining.
Grow up.
legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1051
Official DigiByte Account
Hello DGB community,

Anyone else having issues with the wallet? I had an old version 6. something and sent some coins to an exchange for trading. I later had an error on the wallet about "unknown rule"? and the chain had stopped on a certain block about 11 weeks ago. So I downloaded the newest wallet version 7.17.2.0, its been 4 days and the startup screen still says "loading block index" So it hasn't even got to the main screen yet. Also more concerning now is the coins have not shown up on the exchange and when looking at pending deposits nothing is there.

Just trying to find out what is going on. Worst case I can try and restore the old version?

Any info would be great!

Thanks

Hello, thanks for supporting DigiByte! This is expected behavior when you are using an old outdated wallet. Make sure you have DigiByte v. 7.17.2 running. You might need to use the -reindex command and restart your wallet. Join the DigiByte telegram support channel to get more direct help from community members: https://www.digibyte.io/digibyte-community
Activity: 62
Merit: 0
Hello DGB community,

Anyone else having issues with the wallet? I had an old version 6. something and sent some coins to an exchange for trading. I later had an error on the wallet about "unknown rule"? and the chain had stopped on a certain block about 11 weeks ago. So I downloaded the newest wallet version 7.17.2.0, its been 4 days and the startup screen still says "loading block index" So it hasn't even got to the main screen yet. Also more concerning now is the coins have not shown up on the exchange and when looking at pending deposits nothing is there.

Just trying to find out what is going on. Worst case I can try and restore the old version?

Any info would be great!

Thanks
legendary
Activity: 2424
Merit: 1147
Hey all,

Digibyte is live on our faucet - CryptoGiveAways.org. Claim your free DGB!

You can also help support our DGB module by donating to the module: The address is: DGMEpxNLXGSCxtHna6m1J6QnwtPoyWdKFh

Here is a screenshot of the latest on our site:

Activity: 537
Merit: 251
Fighting with Binance isn't good for DGB. Pay fee or don't, but don't shout in public. Binance is a privately owned exchange, they can basically add or delist any coin they want to. Charge any listing fee they feel is appropriate. They have a business model that seems to be working great without DGB. I'm a fan of DGB, but I'm also a fan of liberty and economic freedom. I have some DGBs and will sell them soon if nothing change. Winning a stupid poll entitles us to nothing. A serious look into what the technology is and is capable of doing should be used as the criteria rather than popularity contests.

I have to agree to this.
DGB maybe have no money to pay for fee but this shouldnt be used to try shit on the binance.
If all dgb community sign under jared statement with both hands than this means it will stall , end up in dead end road. which means good luck and hope there will be no eventually some fork to replace dgb.
If you really think a single centralized and greedy exchange that has proven to do shady things on multiple occasions is going to bring DigiByte down you really need to ask yourself why are you in blockchain technology, to begin with? DigiByte has been around far longer than Binance and is not dependent on a single centralized point of failure.
You are right.
legendary
Activity: 1281

I have to agree to this.

hahah Grin fork dgb   good luck with that, i can already tell you that it will stay at 1 sat

that make even no sens to fork dgb, no body will care of that, it's far from a top 10 coin

even the big btc, all that forks will end at 1sat,   and you think dgb fork will do it? lol

Activity: 27
Merit: 0
Hi

A lot of P2Pools seems to be running version 77.0.0-12-g5493200-dirty.
Where do i find and download this version? (http://www.p2pool.site/scanner/dgb-scrypt.html)
Im running my own Scrypt p2pool at the moment, but would like to be compliant and run the same version as the majority is running.

Hope you can help

regards
legendary
Activity: 1218
Nobody is fighting with Binance or anyone else. They are however, speaking their mind and frankly don't give a shit if Binance lists, delistists or totally ignores DigiByte. If you think that's a good reason to sell your DGB.....nobody gives a shit about that either!
legendary

I have to agree to this.
If you really think a single centralized and greedy exchange that has proven to do shady things on multiple occasions is going to bring DigiByte down you really need to ask yourself why are you in blockchain technology, to begin with? DigiByte has been around far longer than Binance and is not dependent on a single centralized point of failure.
legendary
Activity: 2310
Merit: 1039

I have to agree to this.
Activity: 1120
Merit: 255
legendary

Jared is most definitely alive, that article is 2 years old.

The Bitcoin blockchain mining hash rate just dropped almost 40%. Jared explains why the difficulty bug could kill $BTC, what a "difficulty adjustment" is & how DigiByte fixed this issue in 2014 & numerous blockchains followed our lead. Including dogecoin, ethereum, bitcoincash etc.

https://twitter.com/jaredctate/status/1176562358170333184?s=20
Activity: 924
Merit: 260
price is slowly dropping but its look like a low run, i dont know how it will continue. if you start an airdrop campaing, it can be more popular, last months popularity of dgb dropped down..

Its not only Digibyte related that the prices are dropping down.... almost on all altcoins the prices going down. How do you messure the "popularity" of dgb? DGB is still one of the oldest alts which are still alive Kiss
i think that most new people who come in to crypto , also look for the new coins with other new futures but also think that the longer they are in crypto , there will always be a moment that you meet DGB and see that it is indeed one of de older and strong coins

ALT coin market is set to recover next year, after the btc halving.

I don't think so. Since 2013, altcoins always flourish when big brother Bitcoin is in an uptrend - it happened in 2014 and 2017. If Bitcoin continues to go back to ATH price, the altcoin market will recover by then.
Activity: 146
Merit: 2
price is slowly dropping but its look like a low run, i dont know how it will continue. if you start an airdrop campaing, it can be more popular, last months popularity of dgb dropped down..

Its not only Digibyte related that the prices are dropping down.... almost on all altcoins the prices going down. How do you messure the "popularity" of dgb? DGB is still one of the oldest alts which are still alive Kiss
i think that most new people who come in to crypto , also look for the new coins with other new futures but also think that the longer they are in crypto , there will always be a moment that you meet DGB and see that it is indeed one of de older and strong coins

ALT coin market is set to recover next year, after the btc halving.
legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 1005

legendary
Activity: 1218
Airdrop??  Where are the coins going to come from?  It would mean a member of the community is giving coins away....Deposit to Bitrue if you want some of that, I believe they have 300,000 DGB to give away!
Activity: 784
Merit: 100

Airdrop? Depending on the amount of coins, the price will fall further and further.
The project is already old, so I think airdrop won't help anything.
Activity: 882
Merit: 14

Pages:
Jump to: