Pages:
Author

Topic: ★★DigiByte|极特币★★[DGB]✔ Core v6.16.5.1 - DigiShield, DigiSpeed, Segwit - page 13. (Read 3055409 times)

Activity: 840
Merit: 300
price is slowly dropping but its look like a low run, i dont know how it will continue. if you start an airdrop campaing, it can be more popular, last months popularity of dgb dropped down..
Activity: 1694
Merit: 592
The Martian Child
There are so many things happened, and nobody here is going to talk about that? what is happening right now?
it is still a DigiByte that I used to know 2 years ago?

Maybe because altcoins generally is very silent right now. Nearly 100% of all altcoins dropped a lot and investors aren't happy with it. Bitcoin dominance is growing and Bakkt is yet to launch so we are expecting more of the crypto money going to bitcoin. What is positive on DGB is that it always stay as a top 100 altcoins in years. And if the team will continue to work harder then long term there will good. DGB fundamentally is a great coin.
Activity: 566
Merit: 113
There are so many things happened, and nobody here is going to talk about that? what is happening right now?
it is still a DigiByte that I used to know 2 years ago?
Activity: 27
Merit: 0
Hi

Is it possible to host two p2pools, running Scrypt and SHA256, using different rpc and p2p ports, connecting to the same digibyte wallet running on the same machine?
Or if that is not possible, running two digibyte wallet digibyted, on the samen machine using different digibyte.conf files?
I cant find any info on this, google is not! my friend regarding this issue.

best regards

Lawzt

you need to run 2 wallets and 2 pools (yes you can run them on same server but you need to use different ports and different location for wallets)

./digibyted -conf=/location/digibyte1.conf -deprecatedrpc=accounts
./digibyted -conf=/location/digibyte2.conf -deprecatedrpc=accounts

where on conf you have:

on digibyte1.conf
Code:
rpcuser=rpcuser1
rpcpassword=rpcpassword1
rpcallowip=127.0.0.1
gen=0
server=1
daemon=1
rpcport=rpcport1
port=port1
algo=scrypt
datadir=/location/digibyte1/

and on digibyte2.conf

Code:
rpcuser=rpcuser2
rpcpassword=rpcpassword2
rpcallowip=127.0.0.1
gen=0
server=1
daemon=1
rpcport=rpcport2
port=port2
algo=sha256
datadir=/location/digibyte2/

thank you so much, that worked perfectly! Didn't know about the datadir in the conf file.  Cheesy
I have to get some more RAM for my setup though, running two wallets takes up a lot of resources. but when that is sorted out I will be up and running with two P2pools  Cool

For now only one pool is running, check it out if you want, stability is my objective here. Several blocks are being found  Wink

http://thumb.dk:5025/static/

have a nice day

Lawzt

Activity: 619
Merit: 501
https://www.massict.com/
Hi

Is it possible to host two p2pools, running Scrypt and SHA256, using different rpc and p2p ports, connecting to the same digibyte wallet running on the same machine?
Or if that is not possible, running two digibyte wallet digibyted, on the samen machine using different digibyte.conf files?

best regards

Lawzt

you need to run 2 wallets and 2 pools (yes you can run them on same server but you need to use different ports and different location for wallets)

./digibyted -conf=/location/digibyte1.conf -deprecatedrpc=accounts
./digibyted -conf=/location/digibyte2.conf -deprecatedrpc=accounts

where on conf you have:

on digibyte1.conf
Code:
rpcuser=rpcuser1
rpcpassword=rpcpassword1
rpcallowip=127.0.0.1
gen=0
server=1
daemon=1
rpcport=rpcport1
port=port1
algo=scrypt
datadir=/location/digibyte1/

and on digibyte2.conf

Code:
rpcuser=rpcuser2
rpcpassword=rpcpassword2
rpcallowip=127.0.0.1
gen=0
server=1
daemon=1
rpcport=rpcport2
port=port2
algo=sha256
datadir=/location/digibyte2/

Activity: 27
Hi

best regards

Lawzt

legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1051
Official DigiByte Account
Hi,

My digibyte core wallet version 6.14.2.0 is stuck at synching headers 100% blocks processed 9136551 date august 13... last generated block was 20 hours ago..

Do i need to upgrade my version?? can i do that without completely synching this version?

Pls help..

Thanks in advance.

Yes, make sure you have upgraded to 7.17.2. This was the Odocrypt Hardfork on July 21st. All previous DGB versions are incompatible.  Please download the latest version here: https://www.digibyte.io/digibyte-wallet-downloads

Thanks for supporting DigiByte!
Activity: 1
Hi,

My digibyte core wallet version 6.14.2.0 is stuck at synching headers 100% blocks processed 9136551 date august 13... last generated block was 20 hours ago..

Do i need to upgrade my version?? can i do that without completely synching this version?

Pls help..

Thanks in advance.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 19
Zergpool.com update

1. Pool fee on odocrypt algo has been reduced to 0% in order to attract more miners
Activity: 66
A recent hard fork has brought nothing good to DGB investors. In my example, I kept about 100,000 DGB on various wallets, in addition to the fact that the coin began to rapidly decline in price, I lost some of my coins during the transaction from Yobit to Bittrex and none of the exchanges returned the coins to me.
At the same time, wallets were in online status.

WITHDRAWAL OF COINS:
2019-07-30 09:28:04
12800.00000000 DGB
cfba3fd28c76f6eeb02afc1294bd496ebd74d44a618e18b9a8ffb057f335641b

Thus, I lost 12800 DGB by sending from Yobit to Bittrex, technical support did nothing to me. I checked several block explorer, only in one I found my TXID
https://dgb.tokenview.com/en/tx/9133445/1
I regret that I did not buy any other coin, such as DOGE, instead of DGB. Friends, do not repeat my mistakes.

Hello, my disappearing coins are found and the balance is restored. Thanks for the effective work of Yobit, Bittrex, and the DGB developers. I will believe in the increase in the value of coins and the success of investing.
legendary

1st) Make 100% sure you have updated to the latest iOS or Android wallet.

2nd) Make sure you leave the app open so it can fully sync. Could take 10 - 50 minutes depending on the random node you connect to first and your internet connection.

3rd) If all else fells you can use digisweep but everyone we have helped has gotten the issue successfully fixed after the latest update.

DigiSweep: https://digisweep.digibyteservers.io/

Or to run the code yourself: https://github.com/DigiByte-Core/DigiSweep

Thanks so much. The first 2 options did not work for me, but it did for option 3. I now have all of my DGB back. Whew! Thanks again.

Awesome, glad we could help. Thank you for supporting DigiByte!
Activity: 9
I use Digibyte's Android wallet but one of my largest deposits from around 6 weeks ago has gone missing.

I tried to recover my wallet, and it's now synced up to today's date, but that deposit which represented about 1/4 of all of my crypto assets is not reappearing.

I looked at Google Play store comments, and despite a 4.5 star rating, people are writing many comments about DBG gone missing in their wallets. I now feel like a real sucker.  What's going on?

First off, thank you for supporting DigiByte. As you know, the DGB blockchain was hard forked on July 21st to replace the myr-groestl algo with the new Odocrypt mining algo as 1 of DGB's 5 mining algorithms.

This hard fork was a mandatory update for all DGB full nodes and supported wallets. The devs quickly released an update for the iOS and Android DGB mobile wallets to fix a sync issue post-fork. If you have not updated yet, make sure you have updated your mobile wallet to the latest version if you are having any issues.

Second, if you are still having issues, make sure you have written down and recorded your 12 world wallet seed phrase. Then go into settings -> and click "sync blockchain". This will resync your wallet and should fix any issues you are having. There is a chance you may have to do this 2-3 times if you get a bad peer (aka a peer not yet upgraded to 7.17.2.). This will be less of a problem as the old chain dies out.

Let us know how else we can help. We are very excited about the future of DigiByte!

I updated the app have been re-syncing everyday and for the past 5 days and I'm still not seeing my right balance.  I have my 12 word phrase from my original install, but when I entered it in one time it gave me a new wallet address.  I see from Digi explorer that my assets are still in my old address, but I cannot get that address back despite multiple recovery attempts and syncing throughout this week. Even weirder is that my original smaller deposit from March shows up in my updated wallet (with new address) but I sent that amount to a wallet on the Poloniex exchange about a week ago when I could.  My large deposit from June still has not shown up yet. If anyone can help me, please email [email protected]

2nd) Make sure you leave the app open so it can fully sync. Could take 10 - 50 minutes depending on the random node you connect to first and your internet connection.

3rd) If all else fells you can use digisweep but everyone we have helped has gotten the issue successfully fixed after the latest update.

Thanks so much. The first 2 options did not work for me, but it did for option 3. I now have all of my DGB back. Whew! Thanks again.
Activity: 14
Merit: 1
and the windows qt wallet  works fine but i think it use a bit to much memory  (2.4gb)  others good wallets  use less than 1gb, bitcoin qt for example use less than 200mb

Firstly, that's a lie. Bitcoin doesn't use only 200MB.
Secondly, Bitcoin has only half a million blocks. DigiByte has over 9 million. You can see more about this here: https://github.com/digibyte/digibyte/issues/144
legendary
I use Digibyte's Android wallet but one of my largest deposits from around 6 weeks ago has gone missing.

I tried to recover my wallet, and it's now synced up to today's date, but that deposit which represented about 1/4 of all of my crypto assets is not reappearing.

I looked at Google Play store comments, and despite a 4.5 star rating, people are writing many comments about DBG gone missing in their wallets. I now feel like a real sucker.  What's going on?

First off, thank you for supporting DigiByte. As you know, the DGB blockchain was hard forked on July 21st to replace the myr-groestl algo with the new Odocrypt mining algo as 1 of DGB's 5 mining algorithms.

This hard fork was a mandatory update for all DGB full nodes and supported wallets. The devs quickly released an update for the iOS and Android DGB mobile wallets to fix a sync issue post-fork. If you have not updated yet, make sure you have updated your mobile wallet to the latest version if you are having any issues.

Second, if you are still having issues, make sure you have written down and recorded your 12 world wallet seed phrase. Then go into settings -> and click "sync blockchain". This will resync your wallet and should fix any issues you are having. There is a chance you may have to do this 2-3 times if you get a bad peer (aka a peer not yet upgraded to 7.17.2.). This will be less of a problem as the old chain dies out.

Let us know how else we can help. We are very excited about the future of DigiByte!

I updated the app have been re-syncing everyday and for the past 5 days and I'm still not seeing my right balance.  I have my 12 word phrase from my original install, but when I entered it in one time it gave me a new wallet address.  I see from Digi explorer that my assets are still in my old address, but I cannot get that address back despite multiple recovery attempts and syncing throughout this week. Even weirder is that my original smaller deposit from March shows up in my updated wallet (with new address) but I sent that amount to a wallet on the Poloniex exchange about a week ago when I could.  My large deposit from June still has not shown up yet. If anyone can help me, please email [email protected]

legendary
Hi !

Anyone know of a fix fo digibyted crashing every few minutes during sync?
What operating system and hardware are you running digibyted on? As long as you have enough memory you should have no issue running digibyted. We have 100% uptime across all dev servers with latest 7.17.2 version.
legendary
A recent hard fork has brought nothing good to DGB investors. In my example, I kept about 100,000 DGB on various wallets, in addition to the fact that the coin began to rapidly decline in price, I lost some of my coins during the transaction from Yobit to Bittrex and none of the exchanges returned the coins to me.
At the same time, wallets were in online status.

WITHDRAWAL OF COINS:
2019-07-30 09:28:04
12800.00000000 DGB
cfba3fd28c76f6eeb02afc1294bd496ebd74d44a618e18b9a8ffb057f335641b

Thus, I lost 12800 DGB by sending from Yobit to Bittrex, technical support did nothing to me. I checked several block explorer, only in one I found my TXID
https://dgb.tokenview.com/en/tx/9133445/1
I regret that I did not buy any other coin, such as DOGE, instead of DGB. Friends, do not repeat my mistakes.
It is possible to get your DGB back as they are still there, but you need the cooperation of the exchange. The exchange needs to upgrade their wallet.

As mentioned by others the DGB community has had many issues with Yobit in the past.

As you know DGB is decentralized, and we cannot control who or what platforms list and trade DGB. We announced the hard fork more than 6 months in advance and had several dozen people continually reaching out making sure people updated.

This list was used by the community to aid in getting all platforms and exchanges to upgrade: https://www.dgbwiki.com/index.php?title=Exchanges

As you can see there are 106 exchanges on that list. Combine that with 20 wallets, 70+ pools, and several dozen other platforms it was quite an extensive communications effort to get direct contact with everyone. Some like Yobit blatantly ignored upgrade requests.

All in all the hard fork was a great success and has made DigiByte much more secure into the future! Thank you all for supporting DGB!
Activity: 164
Merit: 6

We added Digibyte - sha256

0.19% lowest fee on the market

Payouts every 30 minutes for balance above 0.0001

-a sha256 -o stratum+tcp://miningcoins.ca:3338 -u -p c=DGB

Ready for NiceHash

Thank you Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1604
Merit: 1564
精神分析的爸
Hi !

Check your free memory, IIRC it is pretty memory hungry.

HTH
Activity: 380
Merit: 103
Developer and Consultant
Hi !

Activity: 122
Merit: 10
Things are looking ugly, DGB will go down to 40-50 satoshis range.
Sure?
Expecting a brief explanation.
No data found on the historic price statement. https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/digibyte/historical-data/

Daily chart strong support is around that area. 80 satoshis is the last stance, if it breaks, we go down 40 to 50% price in BTC
Pages:
Jump to: