Author

Topic: ★★DigiByte|极特币★★[DGB]✔ Core v6.16.5.1 - DigiShield, DigiSpeed, Segwit - page 1341. (Read 3058812 times)

legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1051
Official DigiByte Account
For those looking for more validation about whether or not DigiByte's move to multi-algo mining is the right thing to do please read this post by Gavin, the chief scientist for the BTC foundation.

https://bitcoinfoundation.org/2014/06/13/centralized-mining/
Activity: 29
Merit: 0
Why do you say poloniex is a scam?
Activity: 700
Merit: 520
Don't Forget

Poloniex has added DGB to their voting list, lets help it get there, the more places its available, the better. As of this message DGB has 39 votes. (Up 7 from my last post, ty for those whom voted.)

The URL for your convince is below.

Have a great weekend!
+1

voted.  it seems we can only vote once per round so we need as many people as possible!

poloniex is a scam guys. dont fall for busoni...
legendary
Activity: 1062
Merit: 1003
Don't Forget

Poloniex has added DGB to their voting list, lets help it get there, the more places its available, the better. As of this message DGB has 39 votes. (Up 7 from my last post, ty for those whom voted.)

Have a great weekend!
+1

voted.  it seems we can only vote once per round so we need as many people as possible!
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
DigiByte Founder
I think folks are starting to realize that even with change, DGB is focused and dedicated to the main vision of making this the top alt! I believe we are close and the next 60 days could be ground breaking!

YC
Absolutely! We are getting very close to a break out in the next couple months. Lets get through this next hard fork and on to bigger and better things!
Activity: 196
Don't Forget

Have a great weekend!
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
I think folks are starting to realize that even with change, DGB is focused and dedicated to the main vision of making this the top alt! I believe we are close and the next 60 days could be ground breaking!

YC
RJF
Activity: 616
Merit: 500
Online since '89...
As mentioned above we have now finally compiled the multi-algo mining code into a #Digibyte QT wallet & have commenced initial testing! Will keep everyone updated over the next couple days!

Excellent!
Activity: 101
Merit: 10
On most other coins with blockchain problem like DGB currently has, I would dump my coins. But not in this one. Hope it will be fixed soon.
At least the price doesn't drop more.
Activity: 378
Merit: 265
I sold my DGBs lot of times ago but I must admit this coin is still behaving well in the ocean of altcoins when it is harder and harder to survive. I heard hostels and tourist networks are going to accept it soon.
Wish best of luck to your community.
Activity: 924
Jared,
 Great job to you and the team! Let's continue to stay focused on the vision!

YC

As mentioned above we have now finally compiled the multi-algo mining code into a #Digibyte QT wallet & have commenced initial testing! Will keep everyone updated over the next couple days!

Do you need test hash?
Thank you very much for the offer!

We should be ready for more testers at some point tomorrow or the day after. We want to make sure a few things work before we get to that point. We will post on here when we are ready for more advanced testing. Then we can have everyone who would like to help us with testing join us in the DigiByte IRC channel.

legendary
Activity: 1106
The future is bright with DigiByte.

You are the best !!! F.. The rest Smiley
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
for people who will sell his coins...

you can donation me:
DLqANko7bwz2P5iEzyGxv5r2H3kbyVyoqQ

Don't Forget

Poloniex has added DGB to their voting list, lets help it get there, the more places its available, the better. As of this message DGB has 32 votes.

Have a great weekend!
legendary

Do you need test hash?
Thank you very much for the offer!

We should be ready for more testers at some point tomorrow or the day after. We want to make sure a few things work before we get to that point. We will post on here when we are ready for more advanced testing. Then we can have everyone who would like to help us with testing join us in the DigiByte IRC channel.

Do you need test hash?
legendary

Great work!  Looking forward to the result Cheesy
legendary
Yeah Digi is really a good coin  Smiley Over 12 hours and 1 confirmation on a transfer, great :/

Less than 100 blocks found in the last 2 days.

And to think that I was accused of "trolling so hard" for simply, directly and clearly bringing this issue to the Devs' attention! That does not speak well in their favor. Further accusing me of being a Dev for a competitor coin whose only interest was to "attack DGB" was just more of the same. All that from a Dev team that has now begun to work around the clock for a solution. Would that be what we'd call, "eating their words"?

Well, at least they've gone from trying to sweep it under the carpet to saying that they're working on a solution!

Is that really the case though? The old block explorer is no longer working: http://explorer.cryptopoolmining.com/chain/DigiByte
Does that mean we can no longer see where the freezes happen and follow the situation ourselves?

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.7117821
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.7124380

How nice that you conveniently chose the two posts in which you were (relatively) sane.  And if you look at the post above your first link & also 4 posts above your first link the Dev is saying that they are looking into it but you still kept posting & posting (and really annoying heavily formatted posts no less). That's why you got the hate.

And now you accuse the Devs again of trying to hide the issue when every page of this thread they're updating & giving more & more info on the issue.  Bizarre...
legendary
Jump to: