Author

Topic: ★★DigiByte|极特币★★[DGB]✔ Core v6.16.5.1 - DigiShield, DigiSpeed, Segwit - page 1343. (Read 3058812 times)

legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1000
The future is bright with DigiByte.
DGB now added to voting list on Poloniex

Now all you need to do is vote, DGB has been officially added to their voting list,  lets ROCK THIS and help increase exchange exposure for DGB & the community: https://www.poloniex.com/voting

Have a good day.
This is great to hear! Lets get this out. We will send out a tweet over it!

This is the news i was waiting for Smiley great !!!!
Activity: 38
Merit: 0
legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1051
Official DigiByte Account

Now all you need to do is vote, DGB has been officially added to their voting list,  lets ROCK THIS and help increase exchange exposure for DGB & the community: https://www.poloniex.com/voting

Have a good day.
This is great to hear! Lets get this out. We will send out a tweet over it!
Activity: 196
Merit: 100

Have a good day.
Why dont we have DGB/USD MARKET on CRYPTSY?
Can we make it happen pls?

Also why dont we have DGB on POLONIEX?

Read on last page, I made a post about that, and what you can do to help make poloniex happen.
legendary

Also why dont we have DGB on POLONIEX?
legendary
We are working very hard on the multi-algo right now! We have to make absolutely sure it all works and then we will need to give people enough time to update before the hard fork occurs. This will be mandatory. Soon as we are ready to release the updated wallet we will begin personally contacting all mining pools and exchanges.

We will get through this and move on to bigger and better things for DigiByte! Thank you all for your patience!

I only have 1 GPU, but if you need test hash, feel free to let me know. I have no problem donating it if need be.
We really appreciate it and will take you up on that when we are ready! When we get the five algos, plus pool set up we will invite people into the DigiByte IRC room to help us with testing.

We will post an update as soon as we finish our initial testing and get to that point. We are still working out some code compilation bugs.

Thank you all again for your patience. Some very exciting things are being done in the back ground for DigiByte right now!
We are working very hard on the multi-algo right now! We have to make absolutely sure it all works and then we will need to give people enough time to update before the hard fork occurs. This will be mandatory. Soon as we are ready to release the updated wallet we will begin personally contacting all mining pools and exchanges.

We will get through this and move on to bigger and better things for DigiByte! Thank you all for your patience!

I only have 1 GPU, but if you need test hash, feel free to let me know. I have no problem donating it if need be.
legendary

Why are transfers so slow? I sent DGB from my wallet 3hours ago and still 0 confirmations?!?

maybe you have wallet version 1.0.0

Checked and i got 2.9.1

Last time was also slow, took about 4 hours to transfer.

the low hashrate is the problem. the pools/minners don't find a block when a pool find a block you get a confirmations.
check your wallet he don't synchronizing. (block 134372) so if a block find 134373 you get a confircation

I hope so that digibyte launch tomorrow the multi algoritme....... (with digishield:D)

also believe in digibyte//jared!

yesterday it was the same problem.... (and also Wednesday)
I dont think I can launch tomorrow, need to give everyone time to update to the new wallet. Most importantly the exchanges need time to update.

do you develop the multi-algoritme?

The issue is Hard forks, everyone needs to update or the coin dies.
legendary
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
Why are transfers so slow? I sent DGB from my wallet 3hours ago and still 0 confirmations?!?

Checked and i got 2.9.1

the low hashrate is the problem. the pools/minners don't find a block when a pool find a block you get a confirmations.
check your wallet he don't synchronizing. (block 134372) so if a block find 134373 you get a confircation

I hope so that digibyte launch tomorrow the multi algoritme....... (with digishield:D)

I dont think I can launch tomorrow, need to give everyone time to update to the new wallet. Most importantly the exchanges need time to update.

do you develop the multi-algoritme?

Checked and i got 2.9.1

Why do you think tomorrow? Give these guys some space and time to test and maybe even to take a step back and evaluate. This is nothing that can be pressured. I would prefer a mature product over half baked patch work.

regards

I hope

Activity: 61
Merit: 10

Why do you think tomorrow? Give these guys some space and time to test and maybe even to take a step back and evaluate. This is nothing that can be pressured. I would prefer a mature product over half baked patch work.

regards
Request DGB to be added to poloniex

I just realized that Poloniex now has a 'request for coin tab' and filled out the information for DGB to be added. May be a show of faith for any one interested to do the same. As the more places its accessible, the better.

Happy Friday everyone.

Edit: My post dident have quite the required information to make this easy, here is the link directly: https://www.poloniex.com/coinRequest

Checked and i got 2.9.1

always believe in digibyte//jared!
Activity: 404
Beware

Checked and i got 2.9.1

Activity: 404
Beware
Jump to: