Author

Topic: ★★DigiByte|极特币★★[DGB]✔ Core v6.16.5.1 - DigiShield, DigiSpeed, Segwit - page 1342. (Read 3058812 times)

Activity: 966
Merit: 1003
I hold 59M digibytes. You want free digibytes? I cost 55 BTC for this. Just cause digibyte say they can do billion dollars payment network.

As a scam coin, its the best one i have seen.

I don't think it's a scam. I'd really appreciate some free digibytes, send here: DMbQbg964Ciw4FPqqHwC9ZNgcRkbztZn2F

Thanks!
legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1051
Official DigiByte Account

I guess you missed out when it hit 80 sat about 2 weeks ago, sucks to be you. Pls feel free & sell @ 42. Ill buy. Have a great day.

Roadmap is what? Now its 3 months. Multi-algo is where? Digishield have low hashrate issue is fixed or not?

How about coinbase? You cant do this, never say you can do it.

And THE DEV ADDRESS:

Address Ledger
No. Transactions   760
Total Received   45395999.46 DGB
Total Sent   32707988 DGB
Final Balance   12688011.46 DGB

I hold 59M digibytes. You want free digibytes? I cost 55 BTC for this. Just cause digibyte say they can do billion dollars payment network.

You can think what you like. If you you do not want to be involved with DigiByte please leave and stop spreading FUD. We do not want community members who are constantly complaining and throwing around unfounded accusations in an immature manner. If you want instant gratification there are plenty of pump & dumps to go get involved with right now and other threads where you will fit right in with your pointless comments.

Why not try helping by contributing to the future of DigiByte? This is an OPEN SOURCE project so if you are personally gaining from DigiByte why not help make it better instead of wasting everyone's time?

We are working very hard and we have been transparent since day one. We have been committed to our long term vision and will continue to do so. We are moving forward with a plan and as any reasonable person would understand, sometimes things don't always go exactly as planned.

Good news is we have now have the multi-algo code compiled into a QT and we have started testing.
Activity: 196
Merit: 100

I guess you missed out when it hit 80 sat about 2 weeks ago, sucks to be you. Pls feel free & sell @ 42. Ill buy. Have a great day.

Roadmap is what? Now its 3 months. Multi-algo is where? Digishield have low hashrate issue is fixed or not?

And THE DEV ADDRESS:

Address Ledger
No. Transactions   760

Well if you payed 10 satoshi each (roughly), you should be pretty happy I'de imagine considering its 4x what your claiming to have paid (roughly)
Activity: 252
Merit: 250

And THE DEV ADDRESS:

Address Ledger
No. Transactions   760

I'm sorry but Digibyte is about as far away from a scam coin as it gets.  Yes it is a bit of a rough patch right now but a scam it is not. 
Activity: 421

And THE DEV ADDRESS:

Address Ledger
No. Transactions   760

Activity: 196
Merit: 100
Roadmap [March 14]

Upcoming DigiByte Milestones Next 3 Months

Promote and explain DigiShield in much better detail.
Develop an easy to understand DigiByte promo video.
Develop easy to understand marketing materials for the average consumer.
Get added to Cryptsy.
Promote and participate in AGX.io launch.
Attend the Crypto Convention in New York. This will be a huge boost for us and we look forward to cementing many face to face relationships with other crypto leaders and investors.
Approach Bitpay & Coinbase about adding DigiByte as a payment system.
Approach/Pitch DigiByte to Overstock.com, TigerDirect.com and a few other large retailers.
Begin sending informative, easy to understand informational packets to politicians, regulators and financial industry leaders describing how DigiByte and crypto technology is beneficial.

http://digibyte.co/digi-roadmap

refresh this post everyday, refresh tweets everyday.  Its good project. But always lie to comm.

3 months passed, price is 42 satoshi. wtf.

1:1000 ratio. There is 1 Bitcoin for every 1000 DigiBytes.

Maybe 2020 year hit this pirce. I'm out.

Activity: 700
Merit: 520
Jared Tate have u looked into including 2.0 asset exchange to diggibit?
Activity: 421
Roadmap [March 14]

Upcoming DigiByte Milestones Next 3 Months

Promote and explain DigiShield in much better detail.
Develop an easy to understand DigiByte promo video.
Develop easy to understand marketing materials for the average consumer.
Get added to Cryptsy.
Promote and participate in AGX.io launch.
Attend the Crypto Convention in New York. This will be a huge boost for us and we look forward to cementing many face to face relationships with other crypto leaders and investors.
Approach Bitpay & Coinbase about adding DigiByte as a payment system.
Approach/Pitch DigiByte to Overstock.com, TigerDirect.com and a few other large retailers.
Begin sending informative, easy to understand informational packets to politicians, regulators and financial industry leaders describing how DigiByte and crypto technology is beneficial.

http://digibyte.co/digi-roadmap

refresh this post everyday, refresh tweets everyday.  Its good project. But always lie to comm.

3 months passed, price is 42 satoshi. wtf.

1:1000 ratio. There is 1 Bitcoin for every 1000 DigiBytes.

Maybe 2020 year hit this pirce. I'm out.

Activity: 322
OK,I had bought the coin,but the price now..sad
Activity: 966
Merit: 1003
Entrepreneurs are always on "someones" watchlist. Thats the pest with starting and progressing a venture. You better dont give a f*** about the sideliners commenting your work. We are all here and talking because of an idea and a project you started. And after you had some success it will even get worse because people try to shine in your light and get pissed if you ignore them. You have nothing to excuse to these attention wh****.

Take good care, take your time and follow your own lead.

Exactly. And DigiByte has received basically zero FUD and HATE so far. So when the success comes, be prepared. Smiley
Activity: 61
Merit: 10
Entrepreneurs are always on "someones" watchlist. Thats the pest with starting and progressing a venture. You better dont give a f*** about the sideliners commenting your work. We are all here and talking because of an idea and a project you started. And after you had some success it will even get worse because people try to shine in your light and get pissed if you ignore them. You have nothing to excuse to these attention wh****.

Take good care, take your time and follow your own lead.
legendary
I know it's not exactly the focus of the team at this point, but what's going on with digipay? I'm curious.
Company has been formed and we have started development. But our main focus is fixing the chain right now.
legendary
Yeah Digi is really a good coin  Smiley Over 12 hours and 1 confirmation on a transfer, great :/

Less than 100 blocks found in the last 2 days.

And to think that I was accused of "trolling so hard" for simply, directly and clearly bringing this issue to the Devs' attention! That does not speak well in their favor. Further accusing me of being a Dev for a competitor coin whose only interest was to "attack DGB" was just more of the same. All that from a Dev team that has now begun to work around the clock for a solution. Would that be what we'd call, "eating their words"?

Well, at least they've gone from trying to sweep it under the carpet to saying that they're working on a solution!

Is that really the case though? The old block explorer is no longer working: http://explorer.cryptopoolmining.com/chain/DigiByte
Does that mean we can no longer see where the freezes happen and follow the situation ourselves?

HR. As mentioned before we appreciate your input and you bringing this up.

We are not perfect by any stretch and as all humans do we make mistakes sometimes.

No idea what is happening with the block explorer as we do not run that website.

We are workings very hard right now to get the issue resolved. As stated before we want to avoid back to back hard forks.

HR
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1011
Transparency & Integrity
Yeah Digi is really a good coin  Smiley Over 12 hours and 1 confirmation on a transfer, great :/

Less than 100 blocks found in the last 2 days.

And to think that I was accused of "trolling so hard" for simply, directly and clearly bringing this issue to the Devs' attention! That does not speak well in their favor. Further accusing me of being a Dev for a competitor coin whose only interest was to "attack DGB" was just more of the same. All that from a Dev team that has now begun to work around the clock for a solution. Would that be what we'd call, "eating their words"?

Well, at least they've gone from trying to sweep it under the carpet to saying that they're working on a solution!

Is that really the case though? The old block explorer is no longer working: http://explorer.cryptopoolmining.com/chain/DigiByte
Does that mean we can no longer see where the freezes happen and follow the situation ourselves?

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.7117821
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.7124380

Activity: 285
I know it's not exactly the focus of the team at this point, but what's going on with digipay? I'm curious.
Activity: 392
buy digibytes on agx.io

-5% buy bonus
-fast support
-high volume
Activity: 700
Merit: 520

almost as good as bitcoin
Activity: 285

It's such a good coin that the developers are actually working to fix the issue!
Not to mention that the forum thread is still active...
Activity: 404
Beware
Jump to: